Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spam service?  (Read 530 times)
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:55:04 AM

I would suggest everyone not to respond to Ludji's post, as they are trying to move this topic in other direction.
~

How is advertising gambling sites for money moral(since it's not legal in some places), but fake followers are not?

EDIT: Ah, thanks Lauda. I see you are the first to tag me. Good job losing another member.

Will be my only reply here.

Gambling (and advertising it) isn't considered immoral. Everything is clear, and known in advance. Players expect to lose, some can win.
It's the player with himself only, really. Most (if not all) of crypto-related gambling websites, are provably fair.

Fake followers give a wrong, falsely boosted, picture of the project, and hence this is a deceitful strategy.
This is what crooks do, really. Deceive people.  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:35:13 AM

Selling other people's personal details (in this case, their email address), without their knowledge or consent is inherently untrustworthy.

Fake views/likes/upvotes are exactly that - fake. Their only purpose is to deceive other users, which is again inherently untrustworthy.

Other users deserve a warning about this before conducting business with Ludji. The red trust is warranted IMO.

I really wanted to be a valuable member for your information

You still can be. You are not being banned.
Ludji

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:41:55 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 12:53:05 PM by Ludji

I'm not sure why a thread was opened against this specific user but there are tons of similar threads in the Digital Goods/Services sections which offer exact same services. @Op, you should probably check them out and get them tagged as well.
That's a non-argument. At any given point in time, there is an overwhelming amount of users that need to be tagged (but still aren't). If you have free time and are willing to, compile a list and post it here.

You're a joke Lauda, your deflecting and avoiding any real answers has been brought to perfection. There's nothing to compile, all you have to do is type followers in the search bar. Your behavior is outright disgraceful and just shows how you long for authority and power. I'm glad I wasn't around when you were a staff member, that must have been a pain to watch.

Gambling (and advertising it) isn't considered immoral. Everything is clear, and known in advance. Players expect to lose, some can win.
It's the player with himself only, really. Most (if not all) of crypto-related gambling websites, are provably fair.

Fake followers give a wrong, falsely boosted, picture of the project, and hence this is a deceitful strategy.
This is what crooks do, really. Deceive people.  Roll Eyes

It actually is. I don't know where you got that picture, maybe it helps you sleep at night since you also advertise them. The damage gambling does is horrific, maybe you'll learn that someday. Addicts are sick and you are fueling their addiction for a couple of bucks? "He'll gamble anyway" is not a valid argument. It's very possible for an addict to see your signature and relapse, believe it or not, so stop hiding behind statements like those.

Same can be said for drugs, you know what you're doing, nothing is hidden, "it's the player with himself only"?  Roll Eyes See the resemblance?

Selling other people's personal details (in this case, their email address), without their knowledge or consent is inherently untrustworthy.

Fake views/likes/upvotes are exactly that - fake. Their only purpose is to deceive other users, which is again inherently untrustworthy.

Other users deserve a warning about this before conducting business with Ludji. The red trust is warranted IMO.

I really wanted to be a valuable member for your information

You still can be. You are not being banned.

It's called marketing. Every fucking brand in the world has fake followers, but that's wrong it seems. I'm not to be trusted because I run a legit business, never scammed anyone, don't have negative reviews. Sure. What's the point of contributing when a wild DT member can piss on you whenever they want. Should I run an escrow service like Lauda? Should I join a gambling signature campaign if I want to earn money? This forum is a joke, the real cancer here are the power-hungry DT members, who can't stand anyone else with an opinion.

EDIT: Even the mods deleted my question to Lauda and marloboroza in this thread. It seems I stepped on someone toes here.

Here's a thread where a few Hero and Legendary members buy or ask about SMM services: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1937884.0

When will you tag them?

Looking for Reddit accounts? Well look no further, HIGH-QUALITY REDDIT ACCOUNTS FOR SALE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4960485.0
yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:41:51 PM

It actually is. I don't know where you got that picture, maybe it helps you sleep at night since you also advertise them. The damage gambling does is horrific, maybe you'll learn that someday. Addicts are sick and you are fueling their addiction for a couple of bucks? "He'll gamble anyway" is not a valid argument. It's very possible for an addict to see your signature and relapse, believe it or not, so stop hiding behind statements like those.

Same can be said for drugs, you know what you're doing, nothing is hidden, "it's the player with himself only"?  Roll Eyes See the resemblance?

Nice work on avoiding the point that's painful to you, you culprit.
Keep up the work. You're gonna go far, kid.
Ludji

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:15:05 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 09:15:10 PM by Ludji

Nice work on avoiding the point that's painful to you, you culprit.
Keep up the work. You're gonna go far, kid.

Whatever makes you sleep better, buddy. Culprit? Kid?

You're a joke, the same is this forum. You attack me, but I just posted a thread where Legendary and Hero members do the same. Cowards and keyboard warriors, that's what the bunch of you are. Stroke your e-penis somewhere else loser.

EDIT: Hey yogg, so you were an account seller back in the day huh?  Roll Eyes Very nice!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1428184.msg14465685#msg14465685

I am selling a Full Member account created back in March 2014.
Proof of ownership is available for this account. I got this account as collateral from a defaulted loan.

For more details about the account, please check :
http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=3en1426v

Activity: 140+ (Full Member)
Potential Activity: 240+ (Potential Sr. Member)
Post Quality: Very Poor
Trust: Neutral
Estimated Price: 0.057

The bidding starts at 0.01 BTC
Bid increments : 0.01 BTC

The auction lasts 48 hours from the moment this thread was posted on the forum.
Escrow is welcome if buyer finds someone trusted to do that. Buyer pays escrow fees.

PS : I know I didn't follow up on a previous auction I started.
This was due to unforeseen personal events and is not likely to happen again.

Looking for Reddit accounts? Well look no further, HIGH-QUALITY REDDIT ACCOUNTS FOR SALE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4960485.0
yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:53:16 PM

He gave a loan, people defaulted on the loan/loans and he is left with bitcointalk accounts as collateral. Of course he will want to liquidate these accounts in order to get his initial capital back instead of being stuck with accounts that he doesn't need?

He obviously did not sell these accounts knowingly to scammers.

And he's stopping now, and i presume this is something done way back. Why are you picking up on this now?

You are free to read the whole thread this quote is from.
If you look long enough into anybody's history, you'll find probably always find things, as controversial they may be.
Your short lived history is already filled with things, and it isn't like you're saying "Oh okay, I thought I helped, just picked up implications, sorry" and move on.
If you would have been around back in the days, you'd know that trading accounts was pretty common.
It gradually became more and more controversial as the quantity of scams skyrocketed on the board. (Scams that your "service" is helping, by the way...)

Since then, never touched another account than mine (and my alt that I have tagued with a neutral from my main account, that I use from my phone).
I trade, I help around, I do stuff that makes people happy around me in an ethical way.

Can't really say the same about you, heh ?
Stop seeing the mote in other's eyes and look at the beam in your own. Trying to bring the focus from you and your spam service to other's won't work.
Ludji

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:05:47 PM

~

So now you're all better and ready to accuse other members who make the same mistake? You auctioned it off, you didn't care who you sold it to and that user got negged to the ground later, while you remain clean. Yeah, there were no scams back in the day, everyone was legit lol. You're full of shit mate and I just proved it. You just wait and wait, ready to jump at any new thread about someone, ready to give your "valuable" opinion. At least I never auctioned off a forum acc to the highest bidder.

This is what crooks do, really. Deceive people.

Stop seeing the mote in other's eyes and look at the beam in your own.

Kind of got you there buddy.

yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

~

So now you're all better and ready to accuse other members who make the same mistake? You auctioned it off, you didn't care who you sold it to and that user got negged to the ground later, while you remain clean. Yeah, there were no scams back in the day, everyone was legit lol. You're full of shit mate and I just proved it. You just wait and wait, ready to jump at any new thread about someone, ready to give your "valuable" opinion. At least I never auctioned off a forum acc to the highest bidder.

This is what crooks do, really. Deceive people.

Kind of got you there buddy.

Yeah, super legit to sell likes and spam. Roll Eyes and you did it like, now ? This wasn't 3 years ago.. and yes, account sales gradually became controversial, sorry to teach you that fact, kiddo.
Since you are so passionate about watching users, so you can talk about them, what about you ?
What else do you do, except from pumping scams on a massive scale considering the amount of different threads you made, and social media you deal with ?
If I'm full of shit, I wonder what that makes you full of, "mate" ?
This is an open forum. I am free to post whatever opinion I have, it hurts me to know it isn't "valuable" to your eyes.

I'm not sure. Given you know all that stuff, whose alt are you ? Hmm geez I wonder ...

You cannot compare what cannot be compared.
Ludji

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:06:34 PM

Yeah, super legit to sell likes and spam. Roll Eyes and you did it like, now ? This wasn't 3 years ago.. and yes, account sales gradually became controversial, sorry to teach you that fact, kiddo.
Since you are so passionate about watching users, so you can talk about them, what about you ?
What else do you do, except from pumping scams on a massive scale considering the amount of different threads you made, and social media you deal with ?
If I'm full of shit, I wonder what that makes you full of, "mate" ?
This is an open forum. I am free to post whatever opinion I have, it hurts me to know it isn't "valuable" to your eyes.

I'm not sure. Given you know all that stuff, whose alt are you ? Hmm geez I wonder ...

You cannot compare what cannot be compared.

Account sales gradually became controversial? So you only oppose something if the circle jerk gang is against it? You don't have an opinion or moral compass of your own? Also, if you're trying to make a point using the word "kiddo", I don't get it.

Pumping scams on a massive scale? That's a bold statement and I don't see any proof to your claims.

Yes, you are free to post an opinion. But let me remind you:

you culprit.

and you did it like, now ? This wasn't 3 years ago..

Your 3 years ago might be mine now, but guess I don't deserve that chace, huh? Better call me a culprit, scam supporter and spammer now. You truly have grown over the years  Wink

marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:45:45 PM

and marlboroza - asking where to promote his gambling affiliate link so he can earn a few cents from people who are losing serious money, surely he's the one to judge people and their moral standards and services  Wink
Your service is deceiving people with fake comments, fake likes, fake upvotes.

Gambling is still legal in most countries in the world, as for countries with restrictions and/or where online/real gambling is illegal and for countries where bitcoin is illegal, this is irrelevant, as they are not allowed to play/gamble with bitcoin anyway.

Thanks for your opinions, locking this topic because it is spammed with off topic replies.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: