Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐️ EXCALIBUR OS ⭐️ World's First OS with Mining Management system  (Read 1715 times)
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:06:44 AM

a mining-themed project and if it's not mistaken, excalibur is based on EOS, isn't it? If it's true, it uses the eos platform, that means eos is increasingly loved, many use that platform. Moreover Excalibur Operating System has an inbuilt virus protection system and an anti-system theft that allows users to have a virus-free experience and a data security system and I'm sure, this project will attract investors.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

a mining-themed project and if it's not mistaken, excalibur is based on EOS, isn't it? If it's true, it uses the eos platform, that means eos is increasingly loved, many use that platform. Moreover Excalibur Operating System has an inbuilt virus protection system and an anti-system theft that allows users to have a virus-free experience and a data security system and I'm sure, this project will attract investors.
it seems like that, this project will be a special attraction for participants and investors there will be no excitement for them to join because this project is very promising. Good luck can be achieved with maximum results.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

Sounds interesting and maybe you are a pioneer of concepts like this. I hope you launch a beta system operation before the main ico starts, so we can judge and decide to participate in this ico or not.
Good idea,  I hope you succeed in ICO !!
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:17:55 AM

it seems like that, this project will be a special attraction for participants and investors there will be no excitement for them to join because this project is very promising. Good luck can be achieved with maximum results.
This is a great project that promises. a project that has very good prospects for the future. Hopefully though the competition is getting tougher, but all the team can do the job that is best for this project. so that this project can compete with other projects and could be a great success.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

I read that this project has many advantages, including what interests me is that the Excalibur Operating System has an inbuilt virus protection system and an anti-theft system that allows users to experience virus-free and data security systems. if this project can be realized it will certainly be very useful and most sought after by everyone, especially PC users.
Apri222

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

Excalibur is very helpful to secure all data and provide convenient access, hopefully it will become a reference in the future
RheaLity

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

I read that this project has many advantages, including what interests me is that the Excalibur Operating System has an inbuilt virus protection system and an anti-theft system that allows users to experience virus-free and data security systems. if this project can be realized it will certainly be very useful and most sought after by everyone, especially PC users.

That is we want to reach and it would be useful for the community.
RheaLity

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

Excalibur is very helpful to secure all data and provide convenient access, hopefully it will become a reference in the future

The team of EXCALIBUR OS will do everything for development of their project.  I truly believe that EXCALIBUR OS will become a successful project because of our team and to support of community.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

Excalibur OS Announcement #2
Excalibur OS Pre ICO was started on 3rd of September with the aim to gain the trust of millions of people who invested in blockchain industry, who wants to earn, who wants something new, who wants revolution. As on 13th of October we introduce our ANN Thread In different Languages. And we Post Our Ann Thread Regularly on our All Social Medias. https://medium.com/@officialexcaliburos/excalibur-os-announcement-2-185266a15abc
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:10:57 AM

This is a great promising project. a project that has very good prospects for the future. I read that this project has many advantages. I really enjoy your vision of this project
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

Excalibur OS Regular update #1 https://medium.com/@officialexcaliburos/excalibur-os-regular-update-1-b3cce8e8b489
CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:32:13 AM

Excalibur OS is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Silver podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:44:31 AM

a project that is promising and must be developed for the future, I'm sure the team will always try their best for this project so that later this project can be developed as planned, with high enthusiasm from the team surely the results will also be satisfactory.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

Journey Of Excalibur OS To ICO #1
https://medium.com/@officialexcaliburos/journey-of-excalibur-os-to-ico-1-ca4712e7f5ed?_branch_match_id=514475094496489534

Excalibur OS development was started in January 2015 at the time of winters. We started this project with the aim of solving basic problems as we know our main problem at that time was how could we protect our precious data because that time the operating system we used wasn’t capable to hold even a small attack of Computer viruses. The Operating System get corrupted easily. so that our main focus was on to build an operating system in which virus couldn’t attack easily as compare to previous operating system and because of that idea we are now here to started our own ico.

investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:40:46 AM

this project is really very interesting, there are so many benefits that will be given if this project can be successful, with passionate cooperation from the team I am sure this project will run smoothly and be able to achieve success.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
pinku007

Activity: 349

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Excalibur Operating System is a system that has protection against virus attacks and anti-theft systems so that user data is stored safely and users can mine their coins. With this very interesting features, it will be easier to get a lot of support from the participants and investors, seems, in the future this project achieved their goal.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

Will Excalibur OS be development based on any existing OS in the market? In addition to these benefits mentioned to the holders of tokens, will also be listed in Excalibur exchanges?
pinku007

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:40:26 AM

Excalibur Operating System is one of the best operating system ever built. Its adorable feature makes it perfect and exciting for use. Project is so much promising as as as innovative team is working. Lot of ICO landing recently, but success is not up to the mark according to their roadmap. Seems this project will be the Idol for new upcoming project.
pinku007

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

This is a great project that promises. This project that has very good prospects for the future. This project can compete with other projects and could be a great success if all the team can do the job that is best for this project
pinku007

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:40:49 AM

It is interesting to observe the development. I'm with this project. Good luck to everyone involved in the development of the project! watching closely this project everyday, community growing unexpectedly. Best of Luck.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: