Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:12:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience: The key factor to succeeding in the crypto space  (Read 1433 times)
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:24:26 PM

A lot of folks do not understand what it means to the patient, most especially when it comes to cryptocurrency. Crypto is not a ponzi, where you just come in with the mindset of rushing out. Which is why many fall victim of scam projects and shit coins.
When you want to invest into any project, no matter how attractive it might look superficially, take your time to study it. Know the intent of the project and the team behind it.
Whatever you do not understand about a project, ask on their social media. Most times, telegram is used as a channel for open communication. So ask questions until you are satisfied.
Therefore, patience is key, because every other factor (intelligence, smartness, astuteness, experience, name it) will look useless if not taken into cognisance.
Thanks.

Yes, patience is a very important factor in decision making. We can avoid crimes that use ICO by studying it before we make a choice. We must be smart and careful in determining the ICO we will invest or join the Bounty.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:43:03 PM

This is a very old topic that still exists today. I fully confirm that it is patience that can help us all. It is patience that can make us and you earn and not lose as it is now. So try to be calm and not do everything quickly.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:52:56 PM

Many people thinking that cryptocurrency is a way to get rich quick. that is what makes some bad starting point when we enter cryptocurrency world.
Since crypto world is not just as simple as quick reach scheme.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 07:25:46 AM

I agree. The main reason why many investors are dropped down hard for this part was they have no patient to hold their tokens. The tokens will not be automatically rise for a thousand folds in just a single day. So you need to be patient.

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:18:31 PM

Without patience you won't be able to achieve your goals in crypto market. You should not sell your tokens on the red market and not every investor has such a patience. Just wait for the better market and you will be rich.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
dnovsckym

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:31:01 PM

As a rule, many are trying to sell their coins as quickly as possible, although you should wait until prices rise, in such cases, patience is really very necessary!
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:37:31 PM

I think that patience in the world of crypto-currencies is a rather extensible concept, since sometimes patience can be equated to greed, which makes you wait as much time as possible to get more profit. I always thought it was worth acting on the basis of the situation.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:01:05 PM

Like i always said and others too that patience is the best thing to do to in Cryptocurrency World. And also the key factor to success in the Crypto Space. But of course together with patience is hard work and determination in life too to make you more very success.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:21:15 PM

It's not also just about patience but you also need to know where to seize an opportunity. I remember a post in a website where a guy invested in different tech companies and after one decade he checked and found out that he just made losses from all of it. So the lesson is be like lion or predator where you wait and then catch your prey when the right moment arrives.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:25:03 PM

A lot of folks do not understand what it means to the patient, most especially when it comes to cryptocurrency. Crypto is not a ponzi, where you just come in with the mindset of rushing out. Which is why many fall victim of scam projects and shit coins.
When you want to invest into any project, no matter how attractive it might look superficially, take your time to study it. Know the intent of the project and the team behind it.
Whatever you do not understand about a project, ask on their social media. Most times, telegram is used as a channel for open communication. So ask questions until you are satisfied.
Therefore, patience is key, because every other factor (intelligence, smartness, astuteness, experience, name it) will look useless if not taken into cognisance.
Thanks.
Most of our ICO projects are bad projects. they don't really give out products as they recommend and they only care how much they attract. investors in the crypto market are the same, so the inquiry will not be effective.
I think we should get more relationships with many big investors, we will get good news from them to invest. Add a little patience, we will be rich without analyzing the project! Cheesy

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:53:04 PM

It’s good to be patience in this, but the kind of project you’re being patient for matters a lot. Some projects are not worth having patience for, that’s why you should follow with every coin you’re investing in and also know what the media is saying about it so that you don’t make a mistake. Not all of these coins do survive, some of them will end up dying at last and investors losing their money in it. The only time you can talk of having patience is when it’s a good coin, just like the top coins, example – BTC.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:51:49 PM

i am doing in this period of uncertain market a long-term hold strategy but there is the risk that some altcoin/token are delisted by the exchanges or that they lose their value completely to never go back...
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:10:57 PM

Well, there's a lot to consider when we say factors to succeed but I quite agree with you about patience. But patience alone will never be enough. If we will say that you are patient but you are lazy to do the necessary tasks then you will not succeed. Or you are patient but you are not a smart decision maker then all these things will be in vain. We should all consider what to do with what we have. Be patient, be smart and not lazy. I am sure that we will succeed. Learn new things.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:12:42 PM

Yes, I think that the most important thing that anyone who comes to crypto should understand is that they will not get rich here immediately. You have to understand what you're doing and be aware of it. If you do not have the proper knowledge to invest your money you can lose them.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:28:59 PM

Well if you don't have patience then i don't think you belong here. Since you can really attain a lot from crypto only with patience and some genuine decision. You always have to see beyond what others see.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:49:16 PM

Which is why many fall victim of scam projects and shit coins.

actually you are wrong. Patience is the reason why so many are falling victim of scam projects. they are fooled into believing that if they buy and "bag hold" but call it patience then they will make a lot of profit. whereas in reality they are bag holding and losing money as prices continue to fall.

altcoins are mostly pump and dumps. when you buy into the pump you must sell before the dump begins or you will end up losing 80% or 90% of your investment. just ask thousands of newbies who have been losing that much in the past 9 months because they had "patience"!

Realizations. Actually youre right. ICOs give not profit but a lot of patience and ending up scamming all their investors. Newbies mostly are eager to invest on new projects and they will told to have patience because the project is still growing. After some time, they will notice that the ICO is a scam and they cannot bring back their money because of the long time difference. Patience is good but not on everything.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:59:07 PM

As a rule, many are trying to sell their coins as quickly as possible, although you should wait until prices rise, in such cases, patience is really very necessary!

That's right but many bounty hunters are always eager to sell for irrelevant excuses that makes the value of th tokens decreases a lot from ico after sometime when the price a very valuable then they regret selling.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:52:15 PM

Patience will lead us to victory. This is like what happened to crypto many people were in a hurry and did not consider what he would do. And when they hear negative news, everyone panics and sells coins at cheap prices. You better keep holding coins and you also have to do research.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:03:10 AM

Patience is more than a credo for me... As my experience on classic markets was not profitable at all, I learned to keep calm in front of any variation of my wallet's value.
Consequently I decided that the best way to avoid impulsive sell was to hodl all... I won't sell anything before years.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 12:26:16 AM

in the crypto world the key to success is patience, in all aspects of the crypto industry. say for trading, we must be patient because sometimes price movements are very slow. long-term investment, we also have to wait long to return to the month after the market has fallen dramatically. and the most important is the bounty campaign, where we have to wait for the distribution of tokens and the process of launching to the market exchanger. so the point is we have to be patient in everything in this crypto industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: