Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2018, 04:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] CrowdForce 👍 👍 👍  (Read 1798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YaoShang

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

What was the goal of CrowdForce to announce its integration with the widely adopted Bancor Protocol to facilitate liquidity for its CRF tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
effart

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:38:11 PM

What was the goal of CrowdForce to announce its integration with the widely adopted Bancor Protocol to facilitate liquidity for its CRF tokens?
I think the goal is to equip the next billionaire with easier access to financial, digital and crypto services, CrowdForce adoption of the Bancor Protocol will function in expanding the reach and use of our tokens by increasing accessibility and liquidity to them.
YaoShang

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

I think the goal is to equip the next billionaire with easier access to financial, digital and crypto services, CrowdForce adoption of the Bancor Protocol will function in expanding the reach and use of our tokens by increasing accessibility and liquidity to them.
What is the Bancor Protocol?
effart

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

The Bancor Protocol is a decentralized and reliable trading infrastructure that provides liquidity among ERC20 and EOS-based tokens. As a result, its token, BNT, is in the top 100 in market capitalization, and its ease of adoption gives rise to many growth opportunities for new cryptocurrencies like CRF, empowering the formation of a long-tail of early-stage tokens. That's what I got.
YaoShang

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:55:34 PM

The Bancor Protocol is a decentralized and reliable trading infrastructure that provides liquidity among ERC20 and EOS-based tokens. As a result, its token, BNT, is in the top 100 in market capitalization, and its ease of adoption gives rise to many growth opportunities for new cryptocurrencies like CRF, empowering the formation of a long-tail of early-stage tokens. That's what I got.
What are the benefits for CRF token holders from the integration of the Bancor Protocol? Do you ever read that before?
effart

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

What are the benefits for CRF token holders from the integration of the Bancor Protocol? Do you ever read that before?
The integration of the Bancor Protocol will give CRF token holders access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings. This is possible through the Bancor Network, where any integrated token can be automatically converted to any other token from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 Wallet such as MetaMask or Scatter. CrowdForce users will be able to buy and sell CRF tokens directly from their wallet at a formulaically calculated conversion price.  Maybe like that.
MachNotMark

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

Do you also know what made CrowdForce C.E.O, very interested in the many possibilities that the Bancor Protocol will bring to the holders of CRF tokens and CrowdForce Network?
effart

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

Do you also know what made CrowdForce C.E.O, very interested in the many possibilities that the Bancor Protocol will bring to the holders of CRF tokens and CrowdForce Network?
As he said on CrowdForce Medium that "We are happy to be integrating the Bancor Protocol. This economic innovation has provided solutions to real-world communities, such as the Bancor's community currency initiative in Kenya. We look forward to leveraging Bancor's valuable technology as part of CrowdForce's mission to expand services and promote a more even distribution of global wealth".
GrahamHood

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:37:14 PM

Is PayForce still one of CrowdForce's products? Does anyone know?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:49:03 PM

Yes, through one of CrowdForce's products, PayForce, they have been able to help businesses and banks to scale to the next level by providing services from this organization through field agents.
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

Yes, through one of CrowdForce's products, PayForce, they have been able to help businesses and banks to scale to the next level by providing services from this organization through field agents.
Ok, thank you for helping me get the answer.
AndreiYoung

Activity: 168

View Profile
Today at 01:27:14 AM

What is Bancor I've never heard before?
BigDarma

View Profile
Today at 01:30:46 AM

What is Bancor I've never heard before?
Bancor is the world’s largest decentralized liquidity network. Bancor functions similar to a decentralized exchange, with a key difference: orders are processed against automated smart contracts on the blockchain, instead of matching two parties in a trade. Any project can easily integrate their token by creating a Relay on the Bancor Network to automate fair and efficient token conversions for users, directly from their wallets. Tokens on Bancor are instantly convertible for one another, with 8000  trading pairs across ETH, EOS, BNB & more. Bancor technologies impact organizations and people across the globe, from blockchain teams to token holders to real-world communities in Africa, Asia and beyond.
keinelaa

View Profile
Today at 04:03:38 AM

Previously, some people discussed Crowdsourcing, what exactly is meant by Crowdsourcing and what is the connection with CrowdForce?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.