Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IN THE WORLD JUST HAPPENED!???  (Read 346 times)
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

Bears went on a fishing expedition which failed. They dumped into thin books, trying to pressure the market down by making new lows. Buyers snapped price back like a rubber band, driving price right back where it came from. That squeezed the bottom shorters, who are scrambling to close their losing shorts now. This kind of action is called a "short squeeze."
In reality what happened is, some idiots tried to influence the price, fucking failed. Some whale or a bull didn't want the dip to be a success so he risked his money. Or people just collectively came together and bought bitcoin(yeah right!). Grin
I really do not see that as a big deal either and before we can even start changing our sentiments towards being bullish, I guess we will just have to be fearful of the market movement within this period. We are still not able to break the most importance resistances so far, to be able to even change the sentiment towards bullish yet, and all we have now is the bears being rejected.

At this stage, it could even be a dead cat bounce as the bears may still want to strike again. Let's see what time gives us at the end of it all. Honestly this recovery was some scary move though, but it is nothing new. Such scenarios have happened in the past and it is just a way of the bulls telling the bears, no way down for now.

Now, that is still not certain how things would be like after now, since I thought such move, could drive it back up to maybe above $7k and close above it to really bring a huge bullish sentiment, but time will give us that answer. It was a good recovery, and an unexpected one I must say, sorry to those who got their shorts squeezed.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

Bears went on a fishing expedition which failed. They dumped into thin books, trying to pressure the market down by making new lows. Buyers snapped price back like a rubber band, driving price right back where it came from. That squeezed the bottom shorters, who are scrambling to close their losing shorts now. This kind of action is called a "short squeeze."
In reality what happened is, some idiots tried to influence the price, fucking failed. Some whale or a bull didn't want the dip to be a success so he risked his money. Or people just collectively came together and bought bitcoin(yeah right!). Grin
I really do not see that as a big deal either and before we can even start changing our sentiments towards being bullish, I guess we will just have to be fearful of the market movement within this period. We are still not able to break the most importance resistances so far, to be able to even change the sentiment towards bullish yet, and all we have now is the bears being rejected.

At this stage, it could even be a dead cat bounce as the bears may still want to strike again. Let's see what time gives us at the end of it all. Honestly this recovery was some scary move though, but it is nothing new. Such scenarios have happened in the past and it is just a way of the bulls telling the bears, no way down for now.

Now, that is still not certain how things would be like after now, since I thought such move, could drive it back up to maybe above $7k and close above it to really bring a huge bullish sentiment, but time will give us that answer. It was a good recovery, and an unexpected one I must say, sorry to those who got their shorts squeezed.

The bears should maybe give up. They are wasting money at this point, the bulls will not let bitcoin go under $6k which is allegedly the average global cost of mining. The damn bears are trying hard to cause panic selling into $3k area but it may not happen.

These sitting on the sidelines right now waiting with fiat for a perfect entry point may kick themselves when they realize they were sitting already on the right spot but they weren't buying, they were victim of the "always waiting for the next lower price" mentality.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: