Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does it take to become a pro  (Read 14909 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:23:24 AM

Everything in life depends on the interest you put in. If you are ready to learn about cryptocurrency, is all about and willingness to make something. You must be up to date in crypto related thread, books and ebooks. Just keep do research and update your knowledge.
Yes and remember we all have internet and you can learn everything especially cryptocurrency on internet. When i was newbie about bitcoin and crypto, i learned by myself by internet and now i can say i'm good with crypto. Also keep update about cryptocurrency news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 06:07:06 AM

I think there are many things to consider to become a pro. Time, experienced and as well as failures can be a factors to become a pro. In cryotocurrency you have to need time to study and learn all the mabdatory aspects and initiate what you want and the product would be experience, sometimes you fail, however you would come up a lesson to be learned and by that the next time you try could be your greatest achivement in cryptocurrency.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:38:29 AM

I think there are many things to consider to become a pro. Time, experienced and as well as failures can be a factors to become a pro. In cryotocurrency you have to need time to study and learn all the mabdatory aspects and initiate what you want and the product would be experience, sometimes you fail, however you would come up a lesson to be learned and by that the next time you try could be your greatest achivement in cryptocurrency.

Indeed, being a pro is having a wise statistics to deal every possible consequences, there were methods to become a pro, being successful and failure acceptance will be able to lead you as a pro. And being a pro is not about how long it will take, but how our skills and wisdom manage the conclusion.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:59:47 PM

Cryptocurrency can be a bit of a steep learning curve if you're new to all this but knowing where to find useful resources would be the first place to start and you may find websites such as https://cryptolinks.com helpful and if you have enough spare time it shouldn't take too long to familiarize yourself with what these technologies have to offer

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 06:06:33 AM

Anyone that has traded cryptocurrency is by definition a 'cryptocurrency trader'. I'm also wary of people that proclaim to be in a position to advise people on crypto investment when they don't seem to have the credentials and are really just boosting their own ego while letting other people put their money at risk on silly strategies.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:47:25 PM

In order to become a true professional, I consider it necessary, first of all, to visit the cryptocurrency market as long as possible.
Due to this, you gradually gain a lot of experience which will be enough to be successful in making a decision.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:27:09 AM

I like your approach to this matter so much! I think that you have to bear in mind that it's not only about understanding it, but also about
making mistakes. give yourself enough time for some flaws as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
DarkNight_1St

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:28:28 AM

I think that to become a pro, learn people around you, read and understand more about crypto knowledge. I think you will become a pro
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:41:38 AM

Trading is a constant learning process. Research thru technical analysis is just a guide. What is more important is for a trader to learn his/her trading temperament and risk tolerance.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 10:25:09 AM

I am really interested in this question. And you might be surprised, but I came here not only for money, but on the first place I put the feeling that I can do something important. Cryptocurrency world is not a teaching, medicine or life guard area, but i am a strong believer that every person should do something important for him, his family and friends and for other people as well. So I am thinking of becoming some kind of cryptocurrency consultant or something like that. But I understand that in order to achieve this goal I need to have a perfect portfolio and to become a highly qualified professional myself. I am ready to hard work for years, but i want to know how much time will I need? One year is not enough but what about three or four years? Will it be enough? What do you think? Thank you very much and good luck with your business.

Good thing is you already have the will and passion to be a cryptocurrency consultant and you aim to help not just yourself but your family and other people, and that is the passion I am seeing with what you want to do. I guess you just have to study so that you will have all the knowledge, skills and technique that you might need to be able to be an effective consultant. And also apply all that you have learned because that's where you can get all the experiences necessary for your growth. I admire you for your dreams, it would surely take time but I know you can make it. Goodluck!
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 11:14:17 AM

I would consider one of my friend a professional solely by his his comprehensive knowledge on crypto ecosystem, technology, and market. portfolio is great indicator but people do make mistakes, and I admired those who rentlessly getting in new ways of farming crypto through any means with appropriate patience and skills. So if you feel that you are still on track within your projected 'success crypto enthusiast', I pretty sure you are ready to be giving and teachful to the community

Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:17:38 AM

It all depends on you, on the effort you put in as well as the zeal or passion you have for what you are doing. I believe in cryptocurrency and I learn day by day without much teaching but my experience and that of those I know. There is a lot you don't know and it will take time to come to you.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 11:33:14 AM

you can  become a pro in a short while in the cryptoworld,  it depends on what you really want . all you need is absolute dedication and interest to the aspect of crypto you want to , be it day trading , long holding , investing in IOCs etc.

you have to  see crypto as a major project and determine to succeed, read crypto and blockchain  related articles and so on . with these before you know it you will be acquainted with everything about crypto.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:42:29 AM

Everything in life depends on the interest you put in. If you are ready to learn about cryptocurrency, is all about and willingness to make something. You must be up to date in crypto related thread, books and ebooks. Just keep do research and update your knowledge.

It is not an easy job to get into success, we need a lot of energy and dedication to become successful in the crypto industry. We have to keep faith in cryptocurrency instead of losing your hopes, even though you see the downtrend it will really help you to attain the knowledge properly.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:01:02 PM

My opinion is that it all depends on the amount of time one is ready to inject into personal details development. Of course dedication diligence and hardwork are all attributes that have to be imbibed if one wants to become an authority or expert in any field not just in the crypto-currency ecosystem
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:39:56 PM

You can not know it all, becoming a PRO is not one day job, you will have to put in a lot of interest and learn daily. You will get better with your experience, there will still always be something new to know.
there will be more knowledge but there is still something to learn because the more future you need to know.
learning has no limits, so being a Pro is not easy because the more we understand we will also need experiences that have not been mastered.

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:46:53 PM

In my own opinion, it's not a, matter of number of yours spent. You can spend ten years and yet you don't attain the pro level you so wished to attain, but someone else who is highly devoted can spend a year and becomes a pro. So in essence, do more research, work smart and work hard to become a pro. Also, practice makes perfect.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:22:28 PM

in my opinion to be a pro may take a long time, but if it is estimated at 1/2 year it might be possible, as long as we always learn new things about the world of cryptocurrency, it's just difficult because when learning obstacles is laziness, especially if you learn cryptocurrency it's a little not very interesting but if you study it deeper maybe we will get results from it.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:25:29 PM

I don't really know what is the prerequisites to be a consultant in cryptocurrency. Do they have to create a new cryptocurrency? Or does using wallets and know the specifications of cryptocurrencies in general and being a pro in trading cryptos is enough?
You should maybe look at new ICO projects and look at the resume of the advisors of the ICO projects.
in investing with crypto currencies anyone can do it at any time without pro or beginner conditions for me investing with crypto currency issues of confidence and patience and are good at taking advantage of opportunities to benefit
Aligab166

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:34:50 PM

Becoming a pro in cryptocurrency actually takes a lot of time to achieve. You will have to be very persistent in doing research on daily basis on different crypto subjects.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: