Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:53:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to distract from the constant responsibility  (Read 135 times)
ElnurBash (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:49:57 PM
Merited by Maryshka91 (1)

I have heard that many people were like zombies when they just began. They were constantly checking their portfolio and the fact if they lost or earned some money. I thought I was going to be a different person as I could never think of myself like of a person who is always on the phone reading some strange articles other people do not understand. I enjoyed life so much... actually, I still enjoy it now and I know that if younwant to be a good professional you need to work hard and I am not complaining, but all my friends and family keep on saying that I have changed a lot. I disagree, I do not feel it, I am just so captivated and existed... What to Do? How to understand that you need some rest finally? Have you faced something like this and can it affect your health in a bad way? Good luck everyone Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tereshin.mishel

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

I have heard that many people were like zombies when they just began. They were constantly checking their portfolio and the fact if they lost or earned some money. I thought I was going to be a different person as I could never think of myself like of a person who is always on the phone reading some strange articles other people do not understand. I enjoyed life so much... actually, I still enjoy it now and I know that if younwant to be a good professional you need to work hard and I am not complaining, but all my friends and family keep on saying that I have changed a lot. I disagree, I do not feel it, I am just so captivated and existed... What to Do? How to understand that you need some rest finally? Have you faced something like this and can it affect your health in a bad way? Good luck everyone Smiley
I worked for 2 years without rest at first thought that everything was fine, but I began to notice that I was becoming vicious, if I see people who are stupid, I would like to kill them or burn them. I did not attach any initial attention to this. I thought it was just a cruel I, but then I started to argue with my wife and then I thought about what was happening. I decided to follow up when I became so vicious and angry, and came to the conclusion that the hike I was just tired of working. I left for 3 months abroad and just had a rest and did not worry about it, at work took a vacation at my own expense. After such a rest, I again became a normal person. Now people do not irritate me, everything has been adjusted in the family.
So look into the depths of your consciousness and look at yourself from the outside, you need to rest, or you can become not a human being.
grebenukigorka18

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

Being a zombie in a job is certainly good, but people stop understanding that the body and mind are asking for rest.
So it's better to rest more and be good-hearted)))
valkyrie_12Vl

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

i don't know if this has something to do with altcoin but to help with your struggles here's what you can do, when i faced the same situation like what you are experiencing and at first i really dont realize that i am changing, i am more focused on earning rather than what i am working for. to resolve that i tried to have some rest, for about a month (just prepare for it that you may do it without affecting your portfolio). i stayed with my family and bond with them, have quality time and you knoq the typical stuffs. then i realized the reason why they think i changed is because i really do. i am very much preoccupied not realizing the things i should have done with them. try a version for yourself and you'll realize what you lack Smiley before returning to your usual routine but changing all possible changes for your welfare.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

I think you just need to be focused and work on your time allocations
You don’t need to divert every of your attention to your portfolio
Have fun
Enjoy life and don’t get depressed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: