Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Ask "Time To Buy" "HOLD or SELL" "Right time to entry"  (Read 686 times)
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:48:01 PM

You spelled it right. No you will not be able to tell the perfect time to buy or sell. Each coin is very individual and depends on different situations. It should just stick to one General rule - buy when the price is low and sell when high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:13:40 AM

You spelled it right. No you will not be able to tell the perfect time to buy or sell. Each coin is very individual and depends on different situations. It should just stick to one General rule - buy when the price is low and sell when high.

I agree with your opinion "buy when the price is low and sell when high", because commercial law is how we can profit as much as possible even though sometimes it does not materialize but may not feel it is a mistake.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

I also don’t understand them, that they are for the vulgar and cunning folk, they bought 18,000 each, and then 14,000 and even 10,000 each, and they took 6,500 shameless ones, but now they are waiting for growth to 100,000. Do not happen to this. Let you get stuck for a couple of years in the flat, feed the news about the next death of Bitcoin, and then perhaps break even
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:12:32 AM

True story, these words have literally no meaning when it comes to crypto. The best time to buy is the time when you have enough spare capital to invest, and are confident that you have made the right choice. If you don't have either of these, simply don't invest yet, as you're not going to become super rich either way anymore.
This happens depends upon you. The market is volatile where you have to analyze when is the better time buy and sell. When you are ready to take the risk before when you invest. There is no right moment but from the time you invest and until you  gain huge profit from it.  Answer for this are useless when you do not take an action for it to work.

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

it's a very good time to buy it and hold it until the market recovers
The very good time to buy bitcoin when the fall down the price value, this is our oppurtunity to collect and start to hold it, wait the little more for increasing the value in the market then sell it in the right amount.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

I don't think it is wrong thing to do,if we don't know about something then the good thing is to ask suggestions about it but the decision will be based on our not because of the suggestions.Actually it is good to as sometimes because we have some technical analysist and experineced traders so they may know how the market is going to be.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

For those that believes in bitcoin/ cryptocurrency and those that knows qns believe in the future of cryptocurrency. Now is the best and surest time to buy the valuable and good coins even in the bear market.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

Poeple just ask the question but doesn't mean anybody can tell when to buy, sell or hodl. I believe they ask for encouragement.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:42:16 AM

We all can't be blockchain experts to express our thoughts on a particular topic. I understand the point that the author is making but we all need to understand that the forum was created for people to share their opinions and ideas and this how we need to look at things.
maddy.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

its time to buy when it is cheap , and sell when it is expensive
uvareborn

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

just buy and hold
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:51:39 PM

I think that in bitcoin it is necessary to act here and now, no one knows exactly how the cryptocurrency will develop, the price will rise or fall. You need to catch any moment to use it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:04:12 PM

Any time is ideal for entering the bitcoin market, ideal for selling and buying, because no one knows how the price will behave in the next day, week, month, year. I advise you not to wait for a certain moment, and act when you have the money for this.

Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:16:13 PM

Hello my name is Mobasher , This is my first post at Bitcointalk.org . I am new on this crypto planet . And searched google "The Best Forum for Cryto currency" and guess what found this awesome place. After entering my first board was "Bitcoin Discussion" ,  There i saw some repeatative questions and answers. Yes i am a newbie. But i have average knowledge about the market environment.

But i found some questions here like - (I am not saying these are too silly questions to ask)

Time to buy?
Token goes down. Wait or sell?
Hold or sell ?
What is the best time to enter the market ?

I think these questions got no real answers. If there is any regulated answer it has to be dependent on that situation. There is no exact time to enter market. No body could say this is the best time to enter the market. Yes you could gather information all around and detect the future by analyzing the token's characteristics. It is never past the point where it is possible to put effort and capital into cryptocurrency, in light of the fact that everybody comprehends that the development of cryptocurrency is inescapable. It is a long process.

Actually we all have knowledge about the market. But for mental stability and satisfaction we use these terms. To get releif .

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY WE HEAR WHAT WE WANTED TO HEAR. THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.

After opening account i could not post here , i don't know why ? (May be the server was down) People stills fighting for Merit in the Meta thread i saw. How to get merits guys ? Can anyone help me ?

For me there is no specific time to buy , to hold or even sell. We all are sometimes hesitates when to invest since we dont have any idea about the price , because no one knows when it will rise and drop. It actually depends on investor itself. As a newbie I suggest to you to study the market and if you ever feel hopeless about the price just be patient.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:57:21 PM

I think that in bitcoin it is necessary to act here and now, no one knows exactly how the cryptocurrency will develop, the price will rise or fall. You need to catch any moment to use it.

opportunities always exist so we must really take advantage of the opportunities that already exist as well as possible. the market price is still below you must hold the coin in order to get a profit.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

That's said only newbie member in this form, absolutely necessary topic buy/sale and hold related. Because have huge newbie member in here and no have good knowledge about crypto market.so always they are trying to getting anything knowledge about crypto market with the older member in here.if you don't like this buy/sale/hold and investment related topic then you can avoid it.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

When making decisions related to an investment in the cryptocurrency market, it often happens that people have doubts and want to make sure that they are doing the right thing. Usually, these are people who very shortly move around in the crypto world, so let's not judge them badly. In the end, this is a forum for talking about cryptocurrencies and also about how to invest in them.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

yes you are right now it can be a very good time to enter and buy as many coins as you can because the cryptocurerncy prices are currently falling so much that you should be able to take advantage of these moments as best you can.
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

Welcome to the community bitcointalk. The questions you ask are almost always asked and just like it doesn't seem to have an answer because it's your own decision, but everyone's opinions will be the material for you refer.
Gloverwrt

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

but everyone's opinions will be the material for you refer.

If you indeed consider the opinion of everyone who replies to a post, when making investment decisions, you are very likely to make a wrong decision.

There are decisions that are entirely dependent on you, your knowledge base, your capital, available time; all this factors would shape your early investment stage.
If you have to ask, then you are not ready to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: