Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DataXchain - Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service  (Read 3359 times)
hddcase2018

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

DataXchain will commence its operations as a marketplace for individual data, focusing on facilitating the trade of human data generated by
individuals. With the use of DataXchain’s Deep Learning capabilities, the platform is able to perform data search with a high degree of accuracy and speed, preserve individuals’ rights to personal data and enhance the value of data collaboratively and share the benefits of data
equally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

With the DataXchain platform and technology, they aim to build an active, self-sustaining and self-enriching data trade ecosystem. It will distribute an abundance of Digital Assets and reap profits with the cryptocurrency DXCT.
dapperdrake2018

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

The market’s problem and the DataXchain solution

As we are currently shifting to the era of big data, we consider this as an opportunity to bring about tremendous changes to create immense wealth for individuals by creating a new earnings stream and reinventing various aspects of their lives in work, education, leisure and more . Today, big data is used more and more, but there are two serious problems in this area: insufficient reward for the trade and use of My Data and misuse and manipulation of My Data.

DataXchain has a solution to the problem! Our project is a "Blockchain-based Decentralized Data Trade Platform" which can be supplied with what data users.
Through 'decentralising' data ownership and trade, DataXchain aims to create a new data paradigm in which individuals, as opposed to data giants, own the rights to their own data and are equitably compensated if their data is used. It also aims to create a brand new data trade environment in which anyone can easily create Digital Assets to share or sell.

With data, penetrating, almost every aspect of our lives, we are able to dramatically improve our lives.

https://c.radikal.ru/c19/1810/b7/15403efc839b.jpg

wow!..this project looks interesting!.. I want to know more about this because  I think this is very timely project!... Hope to join you guys!
breezybadger2018

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

We live in a world in which our personal data have been misused in many ways. It is a real problem and most of you may be aware but
may not have any idea how this can prevented. DataXchain is developing a solution for this; and unless we correct this problem, the Intelligent Information Society we desire will continue to be dominated by centralised hubs rather than by the ordinary people like you and I who are the creators of data.
DataXchain

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

Despite the fact that DataXchain is currently at its initial stages of development, the team has already made headway.

On 12 June 2018 the DataXchain project idea was first announced, and by the end of Q2 2018 we had the core team ready and preparing for the pre-sale of the DXCT token, scheduled for October 2018. By the end of the year we plan to release an Alpha version of the DataXchain platform. By June 2019 we will finish working on the DataXchain Beta and in September 2019 its blockchain will be up and running. In December 2019 we plan to launch and commission the final release of the DataXchain platform.

To always stay up-to-date on the latest plans and news of DataXchain don’t forget to visit our website more often at http://dataxchain.org/ico/main and follow our social media accounts!

https://c.radikal.ru/c09/1810/73/57ddb2bba296.jpg
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

DataXchain aims to disrupt the present framework of centralized data capitalism dominated by existing powerhouses in order to establish a new data market for ordinary individuals. It will strive to build trust in the digital economy and truly demonstrate its potential.
s.salamander2018

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

Data Owners refer to anyone who appreciates the value of their own creations (photos, music, pictures, texts, images, etc.) and wants to share it with those who need it. Data Owners add to the universe of tradable enriched data.
that means, once we have invested in dataxchain, meaning we are the data owners..wherein all of our data could be paid....what are the processes?.how are we going to earn in dataxchain?..thanks..
raringrtail2018

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

DataXchain will provide an answer to the current data game and enable Data Liberalism through DataXchain, with this users will be connected,   integrated and managed equally and fairly. A great platform this project has as they make things easy for us consumers, especially on uploading data.
you know what?...I am impressed with this project!.....based on their platforms, they are so great in making dataxchain extraordinary!..and most importantly is that our data is secured!..so excited with this project, I want to see your success soon!
t.tortoise2018

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

DataXchain ensures that personal data will be delivered to the right destination. Digital assets uploaded directly from the Data Owner or data converted with the Data Enrichment process are recommended to the Data User with DataXchain’s Intelligent Matching Engine .
songyoona2018

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

As we are currently shifting to the era of big data, we consider this as an opportunity to bring about tremendous changes to create immense wealth for individuals by creating a new earnings stream and reinventing various aspects of their lives in work, education, leisure and more . Today, big data is used more and more, but there are two serious problems in this area: insufficient reward for the trade and use of My Data and misuse and manipulation of My Data.

DataXchain has a solution to the problem! Our project is a "Blockchain-based Decentralized Data Trade Platform" which can be supplied with what data users.
Through 'decentralising' data ownership and trade, DataXchain aims to create a new data paradigm in which individuals, as opposed to data giants, own the rights to their own data and are equitably compensated if their data is used. It also aims to create a brand new data trade environment in which anyone can easily create Digital Assets to share or sell.

With data, penetrating, almost every aspect of our lives, we are able to dramatically improve our lives.

it feels like this project is so practical to all of us..once this materialized, for sure this will become successful!..no wonder, this is the kind of project that we must support!
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

DataXchain aims to disrupt the present framework of centralized data capitalism dominated by existing powerhouses in order to establish a new data market for ordinary individuals. It will strive to build trust in the digital economy and truly demonstrate its potential.

I am only for this kind of development of technology and everything still looks good, but as a potential investor in such projects, I still do not see anything that shows a quick implementation. Everything is only in plans and pictures, and we are interested in a working beta version which proves that such an option is possible.
daffy2018

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

is dataxchain has their telegram website? any link if they have? i want to join with their tg, i'm sure that i will learn a lot there about their platform and the advantages in joining in their team.

Hello! Our telegram chat room https://t.me/Dataxchain  Smiley
i will visit the link of their tg! for sure, i will learn lot of things and information there about dataXchain! will also share this link to my friends for them to be aware of this project!
twinniebell2018

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

All data in DataXchain are stored in the X-FS and the X-Fabric according to their attributes. Instead of storing the data directly inside the blockchain, the location of the data as well as private key of the actual data is stored in the X-Fabric, and when the data needs to be pulled out, the address is referred to and the data stored in X-FS are transmitted to the user.
oh i see! thanks for this information! this will helps us a lot to better understand what are the other features of this dataXchain project! looking forward for more information or details coming from you!
blackpanther0018

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

for your information, DXCT budget spending 40% for platform development and maintenance, 30% for marketing promotions, 20% for operations and consulting, 15% for charity donation / awareness activities.

how much is the DXCT token need to raise? good to know that there's a percentage for the charity donation/ awareness activities. this will give lots of help to those needy!
1 DXCT = 0.06 USD.
What is the minimum required amount for your project (DataXchain) to take place? Maximum 30 million, but it is unlikely that you will collect at least half of this amount.

The DXCT is an ERC20 compliant token. It has been designed according to the idea of fair and equal trading of Digital Asset values within the DataXchain Ecosystem.
dataXchain really is an amazing! trusting this by the netizen in just a short period of time! i will not be surprise if this is happening, knowing that there's a lot of great features this project has!
sdancer2018

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

and this changes will surely give us a better way of living and a better future as well! given to us this kind of opportunity shouldn't we miss. and we are very thankful for that!
vstampede18

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

wow!..this project looks interesting!.. I want to know more about this because  I think this is very timely project!... Hope to join you guys!
same here! so excited to join here and this really catch my attention! hoping that will become successful and hit on top of the market! we will give our full support!
cheesetrap18

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

good to know that the co-founders or the members of dataXchain has an amazing experience in data. that's why their platform really is unbelievable to offer such a great services! check also their whitepaper!
shadowchaser2018

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

it seems that dataXchain team has also great development plans for the future! and this includes global data trading, global data mining and global data exchange.
i have expected that already! that the team has also great plans for the future of their project and it seems that it will again catch the interest of the people in the community. this development will be a continuous process and i know that the team still seeking new ways to innovate and new avenues for the platform to evolve.
unicohijo2018

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:39:27 PM

it seems that dataXchain team has also great development plans for the future! and this includes global data trading, global data mining and global data exchange.
i have expected that already! that the team has also great plans for the future of their project and it seems that it will again catch the interest of the people in the community. this development will be a continuous process and i know that the team still seeking new ways to innovate and new avenues for the platform to evolve.
and with the continuous support of the people in dataXchain will also continue to motivate their members and partners involved in the project. as the platform expands according to what their plan is, their profit margin will increase also. isn't it amazing?
candybutcher2018

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

to prevent participants from exiting before the ICO sale and to facilitate their use of the platform, tobelet establishment offers special vesting options for the users wherein private sale has 2 months vesting period, pre-sale has 3 months and the main sale will have 5 months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: