Bitcoin Forum
April 10, 2024, 09:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DataXchain - Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service  (Read 3358 times)
supermll

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:57:32 PM

For anyone who read Chinese, please see here,

Chinese ANN thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043446

this was a big help!! the team are always ready with this kind of situation, to have their whitepaper translated in different languages so that everybody would understand what their project is all about. good job team DAtaXchain!! keep it up guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DataXchain

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:52:39 AM

Dear friends!

We have great news. We want to reward those investors who have already become part of our expansive project and purchased DXCT tokens!

Here is what you need to receive a gift from DataXchain:
IMPORTANT: be a token holder!
Be among the first 25 investors to message us!

Information to include in the private message: amount spent on tokens, purchase confirmation and your address (to send the gift)

The 25 users lucky enough to message first will receive gifts to their specified addresses.

Also, if you’re currently in Dubai at the World Blockchain Summit you can claim your gift at the DataXchain booth!

Good luck!
DataXchain team

https://d.radikal.ru/d26/1810/63/7aff4d694ec8.jpg

https://a.radikal.ru/a28/1810/a6/332ae1c64853.jpg
https://a.radikal.ru/a16/1810/f6/fda1192b803e.jpg
daffy2018

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:57:52 AM

despite the fact that dataXchain project is currently at its initial stages of development, the team has already receive the trust of the netizen and made headway.
twinniebell2018

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:02:41 AM

Dear friends!

We have great news. We want to reward those investors who have already become part of our expansive project and purchased DXCT tokens!

Here is what you need to receive a gift from DataXchain:
IMPORTANT: be a token holder!
Be among the first 25 investors to message us!

Information to include in the private message: amount spent on tokens, purchase confirmation and your address (to send the gift)

The 25 users lucky enough to message first will receive gifts to their specified addresses.

Also, if you’re currently in Dubai at the World Blockchain Summit you can claim your gift at the DataXchain booth!

Good luck!
DataXchain team

https://d.radikal.ru/d26/1810/63/7aff4d694ec8.jpg

https://a.radikal.ru/a28/1810/a6/332ae1c64853.jpg
https://a.radikal.ru/a16/1810/f6/fda1192b803e.jpg

wow!!!! this is really a great news! will spread this news! what if that 25 users already complete, can we still receive gifts from dataXchain?
blackpanther0018

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

dataXchain platform is a large-scale high-potential project attracting the attention of both scores of ordinary users and a number of international corporations.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:17:16 AM

DataXchain is implemeting a solution to a decentralized system of data trading. It will help a lot of data users to get the most refined data. It will set up a data service system with the integration of blockchain technology for the users in a platform.
sdancer2018

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

is it true that we can have a chance to get +35% bonuses while buying dataXchain tokens?
vstampede18

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:23:15 AM

despite the fact that dataXchain project is currently at its initial stages of development, the team has already receive the trust of the netizen and made headway.
yes, i definitely agree with you! and as the time goes by, i believe that this project will hit on the top of the market! no wonder why this is already trusted by the netizen, because of dataxChain's amazing service features!
cheesetrap18

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:30:18 AM

What makes blockchains immutable?

Blockchain is a distributed database, stored on a large number of computers in the form of a set of identical copies. These copies are constantly synchronized, so that any new records in the database are instantaneously distributed throughout the network. New changes are recorded in a single chain of information blocks.

The blockchain system is cryptographically protected - it means that the user can make new changes to the blockchain only based on his own previous actions. "Third party" editing would be impossible for him because of the lack of a cryptographic key associated with another user and known only to the latter.

Therefore, no blockchain record can be rased or changed, because it would response immediately on all nodes of the network, what is practically impossible. So, once been recorded in the blockchain, data can not be falsified or arbitrarily deleted!

https://c.radikal.ru/c01/1810/1e/d463698503f5.jpg

this ensures that once a blockchain transaction has received a sufficient level of validation it can never be replaced, reversed or edited.
shadowchaser2018

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:54:41 AM

with the dataxchain platform and technology, their team aim to build an active, self-sustaining and self-enriching data trade ecosystem. the main agents in the ecosystem are data owners, data users and platform contributors each of whom enhances the dataxchain service.
can you pls elaborate what is meant for those main agents that you have mentioned? your response will help me better understand those terms. thanks in advance!
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:03:37 AM

with the dataxchain platform and technology, their team aim to build an active, self-sustaining and self-enriching data trade ecosystem. the main agents in the ecosystem are data owners, data users and platform contributors each of whom enhances the dataxchain service.
can you pls elaborate what is meant for those main agents that you have mentioned? your response will help me better understand those terms. thanks in advance!
the data market is a very rich industry that people are looking upto now. what he means by those main agents is that those who have the data and maybe willing to sell it or give it out, those who need need for particular reasons and the platform where this trade will occur.
candybutcher2018

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

data owners are the producers, data users refer to consumers and platform contributors are the strongest supporters and partners who will vitalize  the platform with the input and output of the data along with data owners and data users.
kwarrior2018

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

this is actually the process!..s the Data Owner uploads My Data (Image & Sound), Data Enrichment process(Labeling & Cataloguing) is initiated, to transform the Raw Data to finadable Digital Asset. With the recommend & search function the Data User decides to purchase the Digital Asset. After the purchase decision, Smart Contract is automatically executed and paid DataXchain Token (DXCT) is delivered to the Data Owner. Then the Data User acquires data download authorization to download purchased data as many times he/she desires.
jtbmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

hi guys! new here in this thread. is there anyone who can help me to know more about this dataXchain platform. i want to know more details about this! hope that you can help me, thanks...
DataXchain is a “Blockchain-based Decentralised Data Trade Platform” which matches the what data owners can provide with what data users want through a tailored data-matching service.
ahn.joe

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

it seems that dataXchain team has also great development plans for the future! and this includes global data trading, global data mining and global data exchange.

for sure!....this project deserves to compete globally!..they are so promising and amazing project, there's no doubt about it!..congratulations dataxchain!
ahnohang

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

is it true that we can have a chance to get +35% bonuses while buying dataXchain tokens?
where did you get that exciting info?...if that's the case, I guess there's no reason why we should not participate in their presale!..please let us know about this dataxchain!...thankyou!
cointail

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

Hence,we are launching the “DataXchain” project to helpindivi duals like yourselves reclaim the inestimable value in My Data!..that is the mission of dataxchain, to give the right benefits of the data owner in using their data!
exactly!..data owner need to be credited  by means of just compensation right for them!.. this is why dataxchain wants to change the culture in sharing my data through the worldwide web!....so nice to be part o this project, thanks dataxchain!..you are such a big help!
cpubox

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

The DataXchain platform is a large-scale high-potential project attracting the attention of both scores of ordinary users and a number of international corporations. The DataXchain platform is being developed by ToBeLet. Xiilab is the company’s strategic partner that is leading the market in data transfer tech and AI development in Korea. The key team members of the DataXchain project in the past have been working at Xiilab, meaning the project’s development will go fast.

Among other DataXchain partners are such companies as Oracle, Linux Foundation, MFU, Ethereum, Priority Token and August Consulting.

DataXchain is open for everybody! That’s why we are happy about every partner that joins us to work on the objectives we have set forth and engage in further cooperation.

Want to become part of the DataXchain project? Find out how to join us on our official website at http://dataxchain.org/ico/main.

https://c.radikal.ru/c43/1810/79/ffc66c5878ca.jpg
we are all so much willing to be part of this project!..and we are so lucky that you are so inviting and accommodating in guiding us on how to join dataxchain!..with that, our support and loyalty is truly yours dataxchain!
memoryslot

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:03:19 PM

The ecosystem consists of two layers: DataXchain and DataXchain Platform. The DataXchain is the place where data are directly traded and distributed, while the DataXchain Platform works as a technical foundation for the DataXchain.

now I know!..thanks for clarifying these things!..this is really important to us!
cooldude2018

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

is dataxchain has their telegram website? any link if they have? i want to join with their tg, i'm sure that i will learn a lot there about their platform and the advantages in joining in their team.

Hello! Our telegram chat room https://t.me/Dataxchain  Smiley
i will visit the link of their tg! for sure, i will learn lot of things and information there about dataXchain! will also share this link to my friends for them to be aware of this project!

I have already visited their telegram!...I was impressed that time because it's just a realtime chat between the community and the admin who are so active in answering all the queries in there....I would like to commend those admins,good job guys!

same here!..admins are so active and so knowledgeable with dataxchain platforms!.... the future of this one, is really depends on the people who made dataxchain!..kudos guys!..keep it up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: