Bitcoin Forum
November 29, 2020, 02:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet hacking is it possible?  (Read 29343 times)
@baoli

Activity: 812
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:25:21 PM

All wallet are suspectability to hacking. One, people with superior computational knowledge can hack a wallet. Two, this wallets are built by individuals that understand s the system so any of them can go rogue and steal peoples fund. I have seen that happened before

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:58:13 PM

Wallet hacking is as possible as ABC. Just don't be greedy, that's number one. Most platforms send emails with promises of profits and then ask for the private key to ur wallet for some kind of log in. If you make it available, your assets are gone. Your private let or log in details are just for you, not to be shared with anyone else.
Absolutely agree.You can not give anyone the full details of the Bank card, you can not give anyone a login,password and 2FA code in the field of cryptocurrency. Even employees of the exchange can only be given a login.
Zdraste16

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 07:05:18 PM

Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.
The most important thing in my opinion is the use of wallets by the users themselves.  You need to take passwords and private keys very seriously, they say a lot about exchange wallets that they are vulnerable, but if you think so, then by and large almost everything is vulnerable.  Every day we have to observe more and more cunning ways of hacking.
 But purse developers are also testing and updating their product, this is an eternal confrontation.  Compliance with security significantly reduces the potential loss of your assets.

karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:47:49 PM

All wallet are suspectability to hacking. One, people with superior computational knowledge can hack a wallet. Two, this wallets are built by individuals that understand s the system so any of them can go rogue and steal peoples fund. I have seen that happened before
right, all wallets have the possibility to be hacked so that there is no wallet that is truly safe.
but there are some wallets that are quite safe to use and the best in my opinion is a hardware wallet because the wallet is in your own pocket.
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:03:37 PM

all wallets are vulnerable to hacking and all can be hacked, all depends on the PC you have if your PC has a lot of viruses or you enter a suspicious site, the assets you have in your wallet will be very easily hacked

It's one way for hackers to take what you have in the virtual world. Entering a virus on your computer will make you take what you have.
Even keyboard spy and malware programs can track all order inputs sent by your keyboard to the system, it shares the whole data with specific servers.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:52:49 PM

all wallets are vulnerable to hacking and all can be hacked, all depends on the PC you have if your PC has a lot of viruses or you enter a suspicious site, the assets you have in your wallet will be very easily hacked

It's one way for hackers to take what you have in the virtual world. Entering a virus on your computer will make you take what you have.
Keep you computer away from all kind of virus and have safe investment, hacker have sharp mind but we have wallets too, we should use wallet which can keep us safe from those hackers, there are so many wallet but I prefer using only blockchain because it is safe to hold your coin, it has best safety features, so I like blockchain the most.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:03:40 PM

Bitcoin wallets are not 100% secure. they can not be hacked directly but there are methods which are possible with indirect attacks. for example what if you give them your money then they do not need to crack any security all they do is do fake promises to you. are they can hack your device and monitor your activity like what is your bitcoin wallet password etc. try out This Thread to find more on how Wallet brute forcing works and what precautions you can take.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 478
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:01:27 PM

Wallet Hacking is very possible, I have seen one or two complains about it. Ensure you don't click on random links requesting a link to your wallet. Some scammers create airdrop forms and requests for verification of wallet thereby stealing private keys.
NibleyIt

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:19:28 AM

Exactly, I extremely even aid the returns allowed already. Theoretically, the billford should be safety on the other hand similar anything added hacks develop and so does application so single buoy never omit the opportunity of existence hacked though at this age it would be high-priced and would need plenty of battle.
canandr

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:55:03 AM

Occasionally our have fault buoy effect in hacking the pocketbook on the site, which you strength signify. On the other hand it each conditional on on how we behave or intercept the misdeed of hacking. Assume't allow to that hap, as it's extremely prejudicial. Suit always be alive!
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:58:59 PM

Occasionally our have fault buoy effect in hacking the pocketbook on the site, which you strength signify. On the other hand it each conditional on on how we behave or intercept the misdeed of hacking. Assume't allow to that hap, as it's extremely prejudicial. Suit always be alive!
if someone is interested in the user's wallet, they will attack him professionally.  But this interest should come from a real professional and the wallet should contain something interesting.  To the ordinary user of cryptocurrency, you can not worry much about security.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:07:56 PM

This is more than possible because you can simply say that you have a lot of money. And if you seem to people very interesting, then the protection of the wallet will not take long. Hacking will not happen to your wallet, but to you personally.
Rogkim1

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:22:37 PM

Any wallet can be hacked if your computer is infected with a virus and you have logged into your wallet from this computer.
The virus can steal all the data necessary to break into your wallet.
Check your computer as often as possible for viruses.
kleshovab7

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:40:09 AM

representing me it's average to cut your notecase without admonition. To keep off existence smartness it is to cross out each your pc or laptop story and never spread the notecase whether it's not significant.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:14:40 AM

This is more than possible because you can simply say that you have a lot of money. And if you seem to people very interesting, then the protection of the wallet will not take long. Hacking will not happen to your wallet, but to you personally.

As long we keep our private key or seeds in safe place and not share it, i think our wallet is fine. Many hackers trying to scam us and we should careful when we receiving email because many suspicious link on our email and its better not click on link we dont know

Nestade

Activity: 756
Merit: 346

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:52:15 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Any wallet can be hacked if your computer is infected with a virus and you have logged into your wallet from this computer.
The virus can steal all the data necessary to break into your wallet.
Check your computer as often as possible for viruses.

Antivirus-Software can be bypassed easily by encryption and obfuscation - that's why instead of blindly trusting your Antivirus-solution it's a better idea just buying a hardware-wallet or signing your transactions offline while keeping the private-key isolated from the internet.

Guide for Ethereum + Tokens:
[Guide] MyEtherWallet Offline Transactions [SECURITY]
Boh manok

Activity: 329

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:58:54 PM

In my opinion, it is possible to hack the wallet that we have, because the hackers have various ways to hack anything, my country's website can be hacked which has a pretty good place, especially our wallet that doesn't have as good security as the website  the country, all possibilities can occur

whyrqa

Activity: 924
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 10:34:52 PM

Wallet hacking is impossible, sometimes or by your mistake participate your wallet get hack. Before sign up check everything, suppose using almost same name, fishing site can be creative even domain name only different and rest of Link could same as original different domain.

INTERFINEX        Bill    ▬▬    DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
   ▰ JOIN   NOW ▰ 
[ SWAP TRADE ] fee of 0.1%    ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐   ◥ telegram     ◥ twitter
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:25:20 PM

Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.
I have never experienced it because I always try to maintain the security of my wallet, to keep your wallet from hacking, you must maintain the confidentiality of the private key you have, don't tell anyone about the private key, you also shouldn't open the site carelessly because hackers always have ways to log in to your account including through phishing sites

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 01:14:08 AM

For me, it is too hard to hack a wallet but there are instances that wallets can be hacked. For example, if you givr your private key to someone, you dont keep it secretly and privately then you accidentally give your private key, there's a chancr that your wallet might be hacked and if you logged in your account ob some phising sites and requiring to give private keys, so it is so suspicious that your wallet might be stolen from you.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: