Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet hacking is it possible?  (Read 29596 times)
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:40:09 AM

representing me it's average to cut your notecase without admonition. To keep off existence smartness it is to cross out each your pc or laptop story and never spread the notecase whether it's not significant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:14:40 AM

This is more than possible because you can simply say that you have a lot of money. And if you seem to people very interesting, then the protection of the wallet will not take long. Hacking will not happen to your wallet, but to you personally.

As long we keep our private key or seeds in safe place and not share it, i think our wallet is fine. Many hackers trying to scam us and we should careful when we receiving email because many suspicious link on our email and its better not click on link we dont know

Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:58:54 PM

In my opinion, it is possible to hack the wallet that we have, because the hackers have various ways to hack anything, my country's website can be hacked which has a pretty good place, especially our wallet that doesn't have as good security as the website  the country, all possibilities can occur

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 10:34:52 PM

Wallet hacking is impossible, sometimes or by your mistake participate your wallet get hack. Before sign up check everything, suppose using almost same name, fishing site can be creative even domain name only different and rest of Link could same as original different domain.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:25:20 PM

Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.
I have never experienced it because I always try to maintain the security of my wallet, to keep your wallet from hacking, you must maintain the confidentiality of the private key you have, don't tell anyone about the private key, you also shouldn't open the site carelessly because hackers always have ways to log in to your account including through phishing sites
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 01:14:08 AM

For me, it is too hard to hack a wallet but there are instances that wallets can be hacked. For example, if you givr your private key to someone, you dont keep it secretly and privately then you accidentally give your private key, there's a chancr that your wallet might be hacked and if you logged in your account ob some phising sites and requiring to give private keys, so it is so suspicious that your wallet might be stolen from you.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 02:33:46 AM

For me, it is too hard to hack a wallet but there are instances that wallets can be hacked. For example, if you givr your private key to someone, you dont keep it secretly and privately then you accidentally give your private key, there's a chancr that your wallet might be hacked and if you logged in your account ob some phising sites and requiring to give private keys, so it is so suspicious that your wallet might be stolen from you.
Don't forget to keep our computer safe from any virus that can steal our data or can read our activity like keylogger. Any chance will they take to steal our money and they always have a lot of strategy to do it.

Centriril

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:34:42 AM

I anticipate whether you achieve cryptocurrency, you should stay anon.. Apply the better code. And achieve not speak almost cryptocurrency. This is your security. Scammers always pilfer data.
Bladebinder

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:14:33 AM

I recognize of Partition pocketbook that float be hacked if the handwriting of the wallet has a breach or something. I principally enforce wall wallets and i accepted stay lifetime that a means of a currentness descended person achenes of extra wallet on the sieve. So that is connected approach of act hacked i claim.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:38:18 AM

Most hacker using phising sites to hack others people wallet ,or they manipulating dns. It is important to keep our private key and seed and always checking on web certificates because hackers always find a way to stole our coin or token

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:39:24 AM

Don't forget to keep our computer safe from any virus that can steal our data or can read our activity like keylogger. Any chance will they take to steal our money and they always have a lot of strategy to do it.
To prevent virus like that, do full scan on your pc like once every two weeks or once every month. Wallet hacking is very possible so we as the internet users need to careful too when clicking or downloading something suspicious at online world. Be aware about what you do before its too late.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:51:16 AM

Your wallet can be hacked if you mistakenly visit a phishing website or you give your private keys in the name of submitting airdrop details. For instance in case you want to log into forkdelta and you are lead to a different site but similar to forkdelta in terms of interface. If you access your wallet over there, hackers would have access to your private keys and steal all your funds.

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:24:35 PM

Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.

Not possible in a common way such as brute force private key. But hackers keep find other way, they are creating traps for their victims.
Such traps are phishing site, viruses, malwares, etc. With that traps, hackers will be able to get information about the wallet.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 08:26:35 PM

To prevent virus like that, do full scan on your pc like once every two weeks or once every month. Wallet hacking is very possible so we as the internet users need to careful too when clicking or downloading something suspicious at online world. Be aware about what you do before its too late.
Always do it. But i only have windows defender and still can't decide which antivirus that good for me (maybe have suggestion?). But i try to never open suspicious site, download anything with my computer even never watch something online like streaming because afraid of adware.

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:37:12 PM

Not possible in a common way such as brute force private key. But hackers keep find other way, they are creating traps for their victims.
Such traps are phishing site, viruses, malwares, etc. With that traps, hackers will be able to get information about the wallet.
hackers are very smart now and they know who their potential victim is. and I believe that their goals are people who have at least more than 10 bitcoins

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:49:36 PM

There have been several instances where wallet accounts have been hacked. It mostly happens when the user fails to observe some security keys and hence make the account vulnerable. For eg., for etherwallets, if one mistakenly input his private key into a wrong site.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
sebastianluv

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:35:55 PM

I wont actually call it hacking, in the sense that its mostly as a result of not having password encrypted private key (password for wallet that is being used to encrypt wallet) or your password can easily be broken by dictionary or bruteforce attack.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:39:48 PM

Hacks were common with cryptocurrency, because whenever the market is on the uptrend it easily gets into the view of hackers. They'll try much harder to make a breach into the wallet through the possible ways. The recent hack on Binance is an example for the same. On the above it is our responsibility to keep the funds safe with all the security features enabled.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:40:43 PM

Wallet hack Huh
In my opinion, hacking a wallet is not possible unless it is successful in getting a private key.
because in many cases the hack wallet is not directly hacked directly, it is exposed to email phishing or spam sites that make users give their private keys for security reasons.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:58:05 PM

It is not much different from fiat currency storage sites that are very likely to happen hacking. In crypto currencies, the risk of hacking is greater and very easy to hack if we are not careful. All the crypto currency controls that we have are in our own hands so we have to implement complete security procedures if we want to avoid hacking. I had never been a victim of hacking but my friend had experienced it. My friend became a hacking victim because the notification of his wallet via e-mail and e-mail forgot that no security was provided so that all information about the wallet was forwarded automatically to e-mail hackers. Because the law regarding crypto currency hacking has not been tightly binding so my friend cannot get compensation.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: