Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull market/Bear Market trading strategies  (Read 541 times)
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

I've often heard that to know that you are a successful trader you have to pull profitable trades in a bear market, not just a bull market. 

I've been successful during our bear market this year, by using the Depth Chart, or Micro-analysis of the order book.  I've set a tight stop-loss at 1% risk, with 1-3% profit exit per trade.  I use the principles of compound-interest to grow my btc stack with trades.

What are your bear market strategies?

And if you are new and lurking and looking to learn about daytrading and have no idea where to start or how, swing on by our discord, everyone is really helpful, and it's free with no obligation for anything.  We can help set up that trading plan for you, or even if you don't understand terminology or whatever about trading...we can help.  Swing by and say hi, stay awhile and listen, and learn something!

Voodoo Crypto

My strategy now is to invest in new altcoins or invest in potential ICO projects. Because this is a good time to have the small altcoins pumped easily. You can see the daily market has more than 10 powerful pumping altcoins but most of them are outside the top 300. This is a new way of making my money.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

I've often heard that to know that you are a successful trader you have to pull profitable trades in a bear market, not just a bull market. 

I've been successful during our bear market this year, by using the Depth Chart, or Micro-analysis of the order book.  I've set a tight stop-loss at 1% risk, with 1-3% profit exit per trade.  I use the principles of compound-interest to grow my btc stack with trades.

What are your bear market strategies?

And if you are new and lurking and looking to learn about daytrading and have no idea where to start or how, swing on by our discord, everyone is really helpful, and it's free with no obligation for anything.  We can help set up that trading plan for you, or even if you don't understand terminology or whatever about trading...we can help.  Swing by and say hi, stay awhile and listen, and learn something!

Voodoo Crypto

I do believe that many of us may not like to share our trading views or strategies here as it will be like a miner exposed were he find gold!  I just like the way you minimize risk and that is the deepest secrets you need to know and make money from the market.  The bearish and the bullish trend give us equal opportunity to make profits and loses.  If you desire to trade successfully you have to know how to make money from every conditions of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: