Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happens to the nano?  (Read 1119 times)
E_3fff

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

I sold nano and went to zero and I'm glad. because above the nano did not. and now I have nothing to worry about. it's better than losing. I do not plan to buy nano yet.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

Last week NANO has risen sharply since prices started falling from 10$ until now. NANO is a potential cryptocurrency and will thrive in the future but its price will not be able to go up too high.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

Yes, recently NANO have shown good growth. he brought it back in the summer. I wonder what happens next. so far, all the coins are falling, because the bear market. but some fall because there is no interest in them

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
qolaqola

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

now I would not buy NANO, the coin will fall even lower. But I'm also not sure of her reverse height. Although of course NANO is able to return to previous high positions, but now it is risky
olgahappy (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

so far, I have sold all NANO coins, with small losses. I couldn't get to zero, it's all because of the rush. but it's better than it could be minus 50%. but the weight of the NANO have shown good growth. Yes, this market needs to be studied and studied
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

so far, I have sold all NANO coins, with small losses. I couldn't get to zero, it's all because of the rush. but it's better than it could be minus 50%. but the weight of the NANO have shown good growth. Yes, this market needs to be studied and studied
I think you did the right thing. if you are not sure about the growth, it is better to sell with minimal losses. Yes, there are many risks in this market, you need to be ready to part with your funds, but at the same time to do the best possible.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

I think you did the right thing. if you are not sure about the growth, it is better to sell with minimal losses. Yes, there are many risks in this market, you need to be ready to part with your funds, but at the same time to do the best possible.
I think I successfully sold the NANO because the NANO now again fell heavily, and I still have time to buy more coins at a cheap price. now I will wait for the growth of the entire market.
Ganzig45

Activity: 115

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:40:26 PM
Merited by Mishgan27 (1)

Cryptocurrency Nano (NANO) - is a decentralized platform that does not provide users with any other functions except money. This means that the developers have taken care to create a focused and perfect system for transactions. The main advantages of Nano:
- Instant translation;
- No fees;
- Network scalability.
Originally Nano had the name RaiBlocks, but then the developers changed it.
As with most cryptocurrencies, NANO coins can be bought on the Binance exchange. (sourse https://www.bitbetnews.com/prognoz-kriptovaljut/kriptovaljuta-nano-ee-perspektivy-i-prognoz-2018.html)
Based on our forecasts, long-term growth is assumed, price forecast 2023-05-04 is 84.537 USD. According to our forecasts, if you invest in NANO, there will be an increase in NANO prices, and the amount of Nano in 2019 will be increased to 23.202 USD, which is a pretty good profitable investment. So without any concern investors can invest their money on NANO because this is a crypto sure shot. (sourse https://coinpriceprediction.net/ru/nano-price-forecast-and-news/)
I don't have nano right now because I don't fit into a long-term storage strategy. I need to trade now, and NANO is not the best option right now.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

Cryptocurrency Nano (NANO) - is a decentralized platform that does not provide users with any other functions except money. This means that the developers have taken care to create a focused and perfect system for transactions. The main advantages of Nano:
- Instant translation;
- No fees;
- Network scalability.
Originally Nano had the name RaiBlocks, but then the developers changed it.
As with most cryptocurrencies, NANO coins can be bought on the Binance exchange. (sourse https://www.bitbetnews.com/prognoz-kriptovaljut/kriptovaljuta-nano-ee-perspektivy-i-prognoz-2018.html)
Based on our forecasts, long-term growth is assumed, price forecast 2023-05-04 is 84.537 USD. According to our forecasts, if you invest in NANO, there will be an increase in NANO prices, and the amount of Nano in 2019 will be increased to 23.202 USD, which is a pretty good profitable investment. So without any concern investors can invest their money on NANO because this is a crypto sure shot. (sourse https://coinpriceprediction.net/ru/nano-price-forecast-and-news/)
I don't have nano right now because I don't fit into a long-term storage strategy. I need to trade now, and NANO is not the best option right now.
I sold all the NANO, now I can only watch. I like this project, but things are different on the stock exchange. I practically bought it at the top. Like me probably called hamsters. But it's an experience. Losses are small. And at the expense of other coins I left at 0.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: