Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:29:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing the WhatsMiner M10S 44TH @ 60W/TH or 55TH @ 65W/TH SHA-256 16nm Miner  (Read 22294 times)
offordscott (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:38:58 AM

Minefarmbuy, I’m sorry I don’t participate as much on bitcointalk than you or others do. I’ve only been in the industry for over a year or so.  Dozens of bitcointalk moderators and members as well as hundreds of others in the mining industry will attest that I’m legit and thousands of people can attest that DJ Technology is legit. I understand if you have an allegence to Pango and if you prefer to remain sceptical of me or whatsminer.net, that’s your choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fanatic26_

Activity: 294
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:46:14 PM

Minefarmbuy, I’m sorry I don’t participate as much on bitcointalk than you or others do. I’ve only been in the industry for over a year or so.  Dozens of bitcointalk moderators and members as well as hundreds of others in the mining industry will attest that I’m legit and thousands of people can attest that DJ Technology is legit. I understand if you have an allegence to Pango and if you prefer to remain sceptical of me or whatsminer.net, that’s your choice.

Scott was generous enough to get one of these into my hands for testing before being released. I cant vouch for anyone else but Scott is absolutely the real deal. Just my 2 cents...
minefarmbuy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221

We are not retail.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 05:22:17 PM

Thanks fanatic, exactly what I was after.

Scott no allegiance here to Pango, only our clients. There are some persons here I respect greatly. Others I wont mention have even lost that in the short time I've operated this account.

We did reach out to whatsminer.net at one point for demo's and recall nothing pertinent happening from it. Much success, glad to see a state side company with access to some gems.

Premier asic sourcing minefarmbuy.com #mineon
Twitter:@minefarmbuy -LN Tips-
Email: info@minefarmbuy.com PGP:1A1C A4D4 CE04 F57E 1C0C 5240 592A 09BF CCB4 F0C3
dj_wldwst
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:02:16 PM
Merited by Biffa (1)

Sorry, only saw this now but I don't follow entirely but assume you're referring to me as you quoted my post. Just to be clear (and despite the letters in my nickname), I have no affiliation or contacts with that company. I've never even heard of it until now...

Yes, I am quite familiar with Whatsminer products as I have ordered a bunch of both M10 and D1 from Pangolin.

I've ordered a bunch of miners from them already with no issues?

Please be aware the DJ Technology Co. Ltd. is supposedly another distributor. So seems interesting there is a newbie "copper memeber" who is very familiar with Whatsminer product in this thread.

Are there reputable members who have purchased from whatsminer.net?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: