Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:18:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is the beginning of the 2019 altcoin'll be back?  (Read 21635 times)
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

I think that altcoins by the end of the year should rise in price, but by the end they are unlikely to recover. We will now see slow but steady growth. And next year I hope that they will overcome the new mark.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

I don't like the whole situation of cryptocurrency regulation, because it contradicts decentralization and anonymity, and while the government is pursuing a policy of regulation, we will observe how the price of cryptocurrency is melting.

warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:56:35 AM

Dead altcoins do not back in 2019 and later also. I am talkig about ICO project alts.
If market have rise again we see new alts.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:57:42 AM

Right now the prices of all altcoin in very drastic, especially ETH, whether in 2019 it'll be back, or just keep it stable?
Give me your opinion.
That is because of bitcoin drop, so, therefore also altcoins price swinging in the market price. It is really hard to predict the market price in the crypto world. No one knows the reason for dropping and also no one knows when it is raised again.
One thing that we can help the market though, just keep on holding until our profit was there.

Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

It is still difficult to predict for this, but we have to keep thinking positively if Altcoint will again rise and wait and be patient, hopefully by the end of this year or altcoint at the beginning of next year it will flare up again
sentoy

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:58:39 AM

in my view, bitcoin and other coins in 2018 are indeed very drastic, especially the ETH is the most slumped in terms of my views and hopefully in 2019 it will return to its original state and can enliven the stock market again and hopefully the price will increase.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:58:49 AM

I cannot say the exact time, but I am sure that the crypto market will have a lot of booms and crisis in the future, but it will be always popular in any case.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

It is true that in 2018 there was a decrease, especially in ETH, which made ETH users panic, so they sold ETH.
Looks like a price increase in the coming year (2019) no one knows.
I only hope that price increases will soon grow and return as in 2017.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:16:30 AM

Can't make sure on the condition of cryptocurrency in 2019. The condition would be better if many people put their trust again in cryptocurrency.
Because, lately many people are afraid to lost their fortune if they invest of keep their coin in their wallet. That is completely fine.
But when people trust back again, I believe the price of cryptocurrency will be getting better and better.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

Altcoin prices like ETH reached ATH last December, took time. You can see the price ETH in January and compare it to December 2017. And now, ETH has experienced a drastic decline and I think the ETH price needs time to go back up. And I guess 2019 the ETH price will still be under $ 500, we will see that.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

Right now the prices of all altcoin in very drastic, especially ETH, whether in 2019 it'll be back, or just keep it stable?
Give me your opinion.

I hope that in 2019, the crypto will start to rise again and I think we have time to see this will happen soon. and for ethereum, I am sure that this coin can increase back to the highest price and the other coins will follow too. I hope that in the next month, we can see the market will recover and every coin can break the highest price and still on the good progress to reach the highest price. and for bitcoin, the price will also break $10,000 and I hope it will happen in the next month.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
BitcoinBooster.info

Activity: 232

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

It seems to me that such falling of the market is temporary. By 2019 the market has already to will be restored and to continue development.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:20:29 AM

Altcoin prices like ETH reached ATH last December, took time. You can see the price ETH in January and compare it to December 2017. And now, ETH has experienced a drastic decline and I think the ETH price needs time to go back up. And I guess 2019 the ETH price will still be under $ 500, we will see that.
everyone can only make predictions, as long as the market is still not so good, I think the value of the altcoin will remain like this. need a more crowded market to be able to increase altcoin prices back up as last year. it is true that you say, if all of that certainly takes time, we must be patient and wait.
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

Give me your opinion.

well yeah i think that this bear market does'nt have much downside left and the trend is set to reverse however no one can tell when that will happen but in my opinion it's a good time to be accumulating on the dips but no doubt i think bull market will happen in 2019
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

Give me your opinion.

I think 2019 will be a new beginning for the altcoin. and maybe at the beginning of the year the market will stabilize, and a few months later there will be a price increase for altcoins that have good progress. I believe that 2019 will not be like this year. because investors will be calmer and won't panic easily when the market is down.
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:31:39 AM

No one can determine the next market. But now we have to consider the impact of the financial crisis on cryptocurrency. I think this also requires patience waiting and observation.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:32:40 AM

It is unlikely that altcoin prices will recover in early 2019, now almost unchanged, the market is in trouble, possibly in the future, the price of coin will increase but probably by the end of 2019

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:37:50 AM

The project is coming to the end of this year, the great project everyone knows is Buddy, I have invested a lot and I know this is a potential project for the success of 2019.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:41:40 AM

Give me your opinion.
Yeah, dreaming, we are dreaming. Too many inflation in cryptocurrency so the price will never come back. More days more coins. The coins will no worth anymore. Only few worth. They are on the top ten marketcap. Never hold token, eth tokens are nothing they are just dust in blockchain.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

Hopefully crypto will repeat the history and we will have a bull run in December. Now investors are looking towards bitcoin ETF.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: