Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FCO]Fieldcoin: Exchange and Manage Land Properties on the Blockchain  (Read 1187 times)
Fieldcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:15:45 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2021, 11:48:49 PM by Fieldcoin

Fieldcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fieldcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:28:52 AM

We will be participating and speaking at Blockchain and Agriculture, Chartres, France day 22th November, event organized by Stara Events. Still possible to book tickets. https://blockchain28.stara-events.com/en/home/

Also Fieldcoin has been shortlisted among the top 5 companies disrupting Real Estate in 2018. Meet us there on day 21th November for the E-nnovation Awards!
https://e-nnovation.skipsolabs.com/en/custom/startup/view/84?step=0

secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:40:44 AM

Project and team look promising, All the best for your ICO
If you are looking to list in Exchange then read below Thread

Read- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5067166

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

I don't understand the basic concepts given by Fieldcoin and maybe this can also be said about coin marketing.
When I saw the basic concept in plants and plantations, was there any purpose in using coins in building buildings, hotels or apartments?
kikukk

Activity: 1148
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:58:33 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2019, 04:24:56 PM by kikukk

Indonesia translation ANN THREAD is done chek here ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5078149.0

ETH : 0x8395de94d28708D5a458d6ACA38bE2B192e2933b
claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

Em 2019, a Fieldcoin implementará o protocolo de aquisição de terras DAO na Europa Ocidental, mas também em regiões estáveis como a Europa Oriental, o Sul da Ásia e a Índia. Em 2020, esperamos crescer em ritmo mais acelerado nessas regiões e implementaremos nosso protocolo nos mercados americanos.

Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:39:23 AM

I think that with this project everyone will be easier to transact in buying and selling land, especially for people who have crypto and I think this project is worth supporting so that it can be realized.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

In March you have released a project for the public, so where can I access it? Has there been land trading available?
lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:02:12 PM

I am very interested in this Fieldcoin project because it is interesting and we rarely encounter projects that have a concept similar to Fieldcoin, using the theme of buying and selling land using blockchain technology. good luck and hopefully a place for entrepreneurs and investors to invest.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

a new project that is managed by a great team, in the future there will definitely be many who are interested in joining this project and will enliven this project to success, and all teams must have planned the best for this project to succeed.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:37:30 PM

I am very interested in this Fieldcoin project because it is interesting and we rarely encounter projects that have a concept similar to Fieldcoin, using the theme of buying and selling land using blockchain technology. good luck and hopefully a place for entrepreneurs and investors to invest.

Thanks Lamponk. In fact you are right. And Blockchain technology is very adaptable to land transactions and management. The Beta platform is in construction. We are confident that by the beginning of 2019 we may display already offers and eventually already start transactions.

dealing with real-estate properties is bit complex. still, there will be physical presence during negotiations. how about the legal papers? it's not possible to transfer it thru blockchain. we are still in the traditional method in this aspect. also, you need to follow the laws and regulations of that place towards land ownership. there is more than meets the eye here. just saying...
Fieldcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

Thanks Lamponk. In fact you are right. And Blockchain technology is very adaptable to land transactions and management. The Beta platform is in construction. We are confident that by the beginning of 2019 we may display already offers and eventually already start transactions.

dealing with real-estate properties is bit complex. still, there will be physical presence during negotiations. how about the legal papers? it's not possible to transfer it thru blockchain. we are still in the traditional method in this aspect. also, you need to follow the laws and regulations of that place towards land ownership. there is more than meets the eye here. just saying...

Hi CaVO32

We are using the current legal framework combined with the blockchain technology to enable faster and cheaper transactions. There are 2 levels of ownership: “Offchain”, to comply with national regulations and “Onchain”, recorded and transactable on the blockchain.

Offchain, Fieldcoin Ltd or a third party company DAO (decentralized autonomous organization) owns the property titles recorded in the national land registry. The token holder owns a share of the company representing the specific land acquired on the platform.

Onchain, we create a unique token with a unique number representing a specific property called LANDS (ERC721). The LANDS token represents the ownership of the property and can be exchanged on the Fieldcoin platform using the Blockchain.

The LANDS token also gives the owner access to the Fieldcoin services for the particular land property. From the moment the LANDS token is acquired, the buyer becomes the owner of the land parcel and can claim the property title at any time.

The first level (Offchain) is used to comply with the current regulations and land registries. The second level (Onchain) is used to make land ownership accessible to everyone and to make the transactions fast, traceable, secure (publicly recorded on the Blockchain), less expensive and allows access to Fieldcoin’s services.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:47:40 PM

Almost no project fulfills what it describes in the roadmap, the ICOs are without credibility, unfortunately they chose the worst way of financing.
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:11:49 AM

Fieldcoin has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for Fieldcoin and submit your forecast! To learn more: http://bit.ly/2HcXrJE
Fieldcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:04:19 AM

Agriculture and Property are among the sectors that Blockchain technology will impact the most according to a study from McKinsey made on 90 use cases.

topico-list

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 02:44:56 PM

Your project has been added to topico-list.com

https://topico-list.com/detail/FieldCoin
BTCTalker2020

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:06:56 PM

Hi,
do you already have partnerships with exchange platforms?
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:32:19 PM

this is a very nice project but i am disappointed that i restricted some countries from participate in the marketing campaign. fieldcoin is the first coin to introduce landed property into the blockchain .
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:43:42 PM

this is a very nice project but i am disappointed that i restricted some countries from participate in the marketing campaign. fieldcoin is the first coin to introduce landed property into the blockchain .

I am interested on how this platform will truly apply blockchain in acquiring real estate from any part of the world.
But do they have specific countries that they can implement this system without so much complications?
At least, give us proof that this system will work smoothly.
Fieldcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 02:11:40 PM

Fieldcoin has joined the NFT Alliance including successful projects such as #Oxcert, #DistrictOx, #EtherLegends, #OpenSea, #Decentraland, #Goingecko, #CryptoPunks  The development of NFT use cases towards real life applications is just beginning...

https://nonfungiblealliance.org/members
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: