Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Down grade is not fair for long time Jr members isn't it?  (Read 282 times)
jhonepereiramaxd (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:35:18 AM

As my view, downgrade is not fair for every jr member because the were jr for long time, and also very hard to get just a merit even for a quality and best article or a post. my friend says last year they offer merits offer free for member ranks and above. as my view this downgrade is not fair for long time jr members, what is your opinion on it ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1647
Merit: 685

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:39:10 AM

How many of your Jr. Member alt accounts dropped down to Newbie?

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Forum Features
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:39:48 AM

As my view, downgrade is not fair for every jr member because the were jr for long time, and also very hard to get just a merit even for a quality and best article or a post. my friend says last year they offer merits offer free for member ranks and above. as my view this downgrade is not fair for long time jr members, what is your opinion on it ?

My opinion is it does not matter.  Their posts are not affected in any way,

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1647
Merit: 685

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:07:45 AM

.Their posts are not affected in any way,
If a Jr. Member had images embedded in his posts, they don't show up anymore.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Forum Features
randulakoralage961007

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:10:07 AM

I was a JR member few days ago.But now I'm a newbie.

First time I saw this change, I though that is unfair. But now I feel more good about this discussion. After falling down my rank I understood that everyone can easily be a JR having activities according to old system. It made the quality of posting down. Now we have a competition. Without a competition no one is a winner. Without completion no new things comes out.

You can also think twice. Having things easily, never motivate us to go head. Let's remove our blind minded opinions and it will lead us to professional and effective quality posts.
mudyak99

Activity: 304
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:13:40 AM

In your interview  i think u wrong if isn't fair for every jr member downgrade to newbie. Because too many greedy people  join bounty with multiple account
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:15:09 AM

Before the merit system was introduced the somewhat older members got merit as a substitute for being here for a while. The new requirements basically only effects somewhat newer JR members from 2018, so 9 months isn't really a "long time" when you consider how old this forum is. Also 1 merit doesn't seem like to big of a deal to achieve depending on the thought you put into a post and the topics you subside in. The bounty hunters and people here to make money will be affected as most of their posts lie in bounty threads only, which is very unlikely to have any merit distribution.

Unless your here to make money than merit/rank doesn't even matter in the end.
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

It's fair for all.  In order to rank up, you must write high quality posts rather than spam a bunch of worthless posts. If you still feel it's not fair, you could leave and find an other fair forum to join. We live for the future so don't look back to the past and complaining.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:18:22 AM

This action which is taken by the bitcoin forum is not good for those people who are a long time jr. member as it is very difficult to earn merits on this page a investor have to write an article which is liked by many people.However it is good for those people who make multiple accounts on bitcoin forum now they have to learn from this.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

arghhhhhh Pajeets moaning fucking everywhere.

Do you stupid fucks not even read the other 10 threads on the same page about the same fucking subject?

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

-snip

Long time JUNIOR MEMBERS you say?
From 2012 up to now still a Junior Member, would you accept that?
Hell no!

From the start of Merit System up to now still a Junior Member?
Maybe that's okay for you, and you might say that ranking up doesn't bother you as long as you can do bounties. But look at you now whining that the new rules wasn't fair.

Question buddy...
Have you been fair for the forum?
Hell no!

Long Time Juniors My Ass.

I maybe an ass licker of Merits but still I return the favor by helping my fellow countryman. I don't intend to stay at this rank as time goes by.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

Hi dude, i have some question for you.

How much you earn crypto in this forum?
Why people always complain with rules in order to gain forum quality?
If you feel hard, why you should try spend your earning (you get from this forum) to buy Cooper Member?

We all competing to get earning in here, from getting merit or earn some additional income. Gain quality of your post if you want go to the next level. Just getting 1 merit is easy dude. If you feel hard to get merit, just spend ± $13 to buy Cooper Member. Problem Solved.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

If you feel hard to get merit, just spend ± $13 to buy Cooper Member. Problem Solved.

I doubt he'll do that. These bounty hunters are just here for airdrops and other token giveaways in which these tokens aren't released on the market yet.
That's the reason why he can't manage to afford it or so does his friend.
Romeoetin

Activity: 240
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:21:41 AM

Do you stupid fucks not even read the other 10 threads on the same page about the same fucking subject?

Are we allowed to use the F-word randomly on this forum? 
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:00:18 AM

reading through all the posts about the downgrade, no high ranked member was going to think it was not fair except 1 who kicked against it

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:32:50 AM

I was already a junior member but got downgraded to newbie. I don't feel fantastic about it but then I think the moderators or whoever came up the the downgrade idea must have a very cogent reason for the downgrade
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

Are we allowed to use the F-word randomly on this forum? 

Fuck, Cunt, shit, bollocks, wanker, meat flaps...

am I to assume by your childish post that you haven't actually bothered to read the rules here?

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2448

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

I'm surprised you didn't have an all caps title.

Too lazy to check and correct the spelling, and the use of stupid bold text to slow down reading - it's no wonder the merit stream flows past your posts.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
nyobaanweh

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

in my opinion, to get merit is actually easy. Because this forum has provided posts from seniors that contain about merit. Just how you want to read it or not.
In my opinion, you never read a post about merit. Because one way to get merit is to fix your post.

Here reference about merit
FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit by hilariousandco (Global Moderator, Legendary)
Merit & new rank requirements by theymos (Administrator, Legendary)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: