Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:40:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN accepted for Airline fare and School fee  (Read 546 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:00:49 AM

I'm a Filipina and there's a lot of posts posted on social media that our local airline,  Philippine Airlines and STI school now accepts Bitcoin. This news will create a stir and this will help spread information that Bitcoin is not scam at all. I know in the future there will be more businesses and companies will accept Bitcoin too.

What's your view on this? Does your country accept Bitcoin too?

Wow this is such a great news if true. Is it true? sometimes people spread rumor for no reason but to stir the market. Have you confirmed it with airlines? This could really show them that bitcoin is getting huge. it would be a big help.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3594

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam at all.
The only power that can convince people is governments; they are adept at doing so.

Philippine Airlines and STI school now accept Bitcoin.  What's your view on this?
I'm not from the Philippines, so I do not know how the use of domestic airlines or school, but with the fluctuation of prices, acceptance of those currencies will be an experiment.

Also, this has happened before in several countries and has not changed the perspective of those currencies.

Does your country accept Bitcoin too?
Officially as a currency, I do not expect that, at least until the superpowers recognize it

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

I'm a Filipina and there's a lot of posts posted on social media that our local airline,  Philippine Airlines and STI school now accepts Bitcoin. This news will create a stir and this will help spread information that Bitcoin is not scam at all. I know in the future there will be more businesses and companies will accept Bitcoin too.

im also from the ph and im already aware that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency such as xrp , ether , and bch can also be used to pay school fee and other bills and if im not mistakin this service can only be found on coins.ph ( wallet/exchange ), im a correct ?  

but about the airline fare , it was only my first time to see that our country finally accepts a crypto payment method to be able to purchase ticket . i believe its from a different ticketing service and not from coins.ph ?
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

Wow , why didnt I know this? Anyway im a filipina too and im hoping that some of local stores from Philipinnes accept bitcoin in paying bills. In that way many people will get interested on investing in bitcoin.
This is probably the biggest bitcoin acceptance in our country. And of course this will definitely create a bitcoin demand. And the bitcoin will rise even further, following the acceptance of small stores. And we can use bitcoin in our simple transactions.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

That's great news! Bitcoin slowly but surely, captures the market! In my country, unfortunately bitcoin is generally prohibited.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

That real? I am also from Philippines and sorry to tell but I didn't know that kind of news. Anyways, it is a great news indeed for a reason that another achievement for cryptocurrency it is. Another evidence that bitcoin is slowly being accepted in all places, institutes, business, schools, and people. I hope that many of us will come to the realization that bitcoin is not a scam or money laundering. Looking forward for another progress.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

I do not hear anything about it but it may be true. often there are bad controversies in the country, so having a real kind of benefit will increase the influence of all people becoming involved in a cryptocurrency in the country.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Wow such a great news about Bitcoins are accepting to book a airlines tickets and school fee in your country it is really showing that the Bitcoin or cryptocurrency are going to rule our future digital cash system and more importantly update that bitcoin users also increasing now days so it's is best time to buy Bitcoin and in my country also accept Bitcoin for recharge mobile number and DTH

As far as I know, they don’t actually accept bitcoin as of now but instead, there’s a wallet called coins.ph where you can convert your bitcoin into local currency on the spot and pay using php because this wallet can be used to pay utilities or any government-related business as long as it is converted into php without having to cash it out. Correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen a news about this but yes, in our country, bitcoin is known and accepted by a few businesses.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

It is great to hear! In this month i have read many news about the bitcoin acceptance. When i hear a news like this one i really feel happy. Also that kind of news will help to bitcoin usage to raise. I hope the Bitcoin and the altcoins usage will clibm high and the HODLers get more richer..
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

its really great to hear .and currently i read many good news about bitcoin and it got accepted in shop or aywhere it makes me happy.
and no in my country there is no where acceptence of btc.

Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

i think it's a rumor , we are far away from this now , and if it happen it will be by individual not the whole country .
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:24:59 PM

i have heard the news too! and i am proud that aside from australia philippine airline is now accepting bitcoins as payment. it is true that cryptocurrencies are growing exponentially and i hope this will be a legal tender in all transactions around the globe!
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

In my opinion, this is something good for the advancement of cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin. Hopefully in the future, more and more companies will use bitcoin as a payment instrument. Unfortunately, in my country there is a prohibition to use bitcoin as a payment instrument  Cry
colork

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:48:52 PM

I think this is too much, do not involve bitcoin in
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

If Philippines airline and school has  started accepting bitcoin for payments then it is very good news for crypto. This will spur more countries and independent airlines operators to experiment on bitcoin as payment option ,though this will depend on how successful the Philippines are on the bitcoin as payment option. It will surely increase the legibility of bitcoin and  usage.  
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:53:38 PM

I am not surprised that btc is becoming more and more widespread, to my mind, this is natural and I would be glad to use btc as the main currency in the future, i am ready for this even now
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:19:59 PM

The Philippines is great place for bitcoin hodlers, the rules there are very friendly for crypto. The only thing they need to do is invest in network infrastructure so big companies like kucoin will set up an office there rather than Singapore.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:10:36 PM

i have done searching the website of Philippine Airlines but regretfully i did not see bitcoin as a mode of payment. or maybe i have missed it? well if that is so, surely it is astep forward for inovation
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

nationally I have not seen bitcoin have a place in my country, but in some stores and services, some accept bitcoin as payment. so in some business fields, I think bitcoin and crypto are irreplaceable even with prices that often go up and down

AnnaLim

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

wow. Such a good news. Hope there will be more countries also accept bitcoin for daily payment
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: