Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have to make big investment before you can make profit in crypto?  (Read 3417 times)
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:22:08 PM

I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.
I think the best way to invest now is to invest in crypto as a savings for later. Because when the market goes down or the price of altcoins decreases you still have money to spend on living, investing in other things. And if you invest all you have, when the market drops you will lose

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

Yes there should always be an investment before making a revenue. Investment could be in the terms of financial, or time and effort. Even without making big investments, you can still make a good profit in crypto but only with a small chance as compared to actually risking your money to make profits.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
DeliahThomas

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

If you still have not earned a profit from the bitcoin market yet, you can still make a profit from the future. The crypto market is constantly changing so you still have hope in the future, be a smart investor.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.
I think the best way to invest now is to invest in crypto as a savings for later. Because when the market goes down or the price of altcoins decreases you still have money to spend on living, investing in other things. And if you invest all you have, when the market drops you will lose
cryptocurrency market suitable for long term investment.we need to hold it if we want to get maximal profit.and we must consider to start it we could use small amount first.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

I think, to be able to get profit, you don't have to invest with big capital because even with a small capital, if we do with the right time and strategy, we will be able to get profit too.

djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

I think you can make a profit in crypto without essentially investing a big amount of money. For example, you can sell some goods or services for crypto, or simply doing bounty campaigns. But, of course, investing a good capital will make the profit bigger and faster.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

Yes of course having a big investment is a great deal to make more profit but also have a big risk take when you invest that amount. And I think it is better to start to a small amount of investments when you are hesitating to invest a big amount of money that you want to grow so better to have a plan.

bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:57:50 PM

I do not think so. You can earn tokens through the ICO, from which you can invest in crypto. In other words, this investment is completely free.
calebwa

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

I think it's not necessary to make big investments in order to get profit in crypto. You might as well earn on small investments. But you should keep in mind that success doesn't come fast. It requires patience. While trading, I try to analyse the market, and that's a simple key to success. Usually, I buy some xrp (https://cex.io/xrp-usd) and hold it on CEX for trading (they have a cold storage). When you're trying to buy crypto with your card, this exchange will ask to provide so many documents that I have no doubts about their reliability.
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

It is not about big investment that makes you get profit.  the issue is that when you invest big, you intend to gain more than someone who invested with a small amount of money.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:40:23 AM

For me selling properties or borrowing money or getting loans are not a wise decision just to invest in crypto, !because the risk of getting broke is quite high. Better to participate on bounty campaigns and use some earnings to invest on coins/altcoin that has a bright future.
This is one irrational way of investment in the market that people in order to earn money in the crypto market sell their homes and take loans which is very irrational from economics point of view. Actually the money that is not needed and is left over is saved and a part of saving, that is not required for instant needs or emergency in invested in crypto market. This money can thus stay there for long and can grow in value. 
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

investment also does not have to use big money, you can invest your energy and mind to be able to make money on cryptocurrency, for example as an influencer, where when you start, you should present unique and updated news about cryptocurrency, then when you have potential as an influencer with followers a lot, and your voice is heard by many people, where you start to monetize whatever you do
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

Invest the amount that you can afford to lose - this is true. If I invest in projects that have already been recommended, I do not understand what it means to lose investments. Investments are not lost until you leave the project at a loss. If you continue to keep the coin in a long-term perspective, the profit will be sooner or later. The problems of many - they are too early out of the project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
VickyRobin

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

I have not invested too much into bitcoin, but I am trying to learn the knowledge and experience from the people who come before to make a bigger, smarter investment.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

I don't invest a big amount of my money in bitcoin because I know that I really hesitating in doing it that's why I just put a small amount of my money. And I think it is not bad that you can only invest a small amount in the first time and I think you can also earn a better earnings from it.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

Logically speaking, no. Acquiring immense profit in crypto can be acquired in some ways. One is by subsidizing your fiat straight through the ICO's sales. Next, is by participating in the ICO's bounty campaigns and investing your precious time and effort in exchange of the ICO's tokens. Which in turn will bring about a massive return after listing in the exchanges.

fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:23:47 AM

I think Well in my opinion you don't need to make big investment In crypto. Or make small capital to make profit. Just join in bounty program or any kind of campaign to make profit.

investment strategy with various kinds of crypto currencies I am currently following an ICO bounty that gets a small amount of possible compensation that is a profit in investment with crypto currencies
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:36:49 AM

No i think  we doesn't need big investments on cryptocurrency because tokens and coins value is  cheaper and its big risk if investors going to sell properties inorder to have huge investments in cryptocurrency.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

I don't really make a big investments to offer in any currency I joined last year because I know that it would be hard for me to get any capital again if I lose some investments. And I think making some small investments in investing in our favorite currency is a good strategy.

calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:07:56 PM

I don't really make a big investments to offer in any currency I joined last year because I know that it would be hard for me to get any capital again if I lose some investments. And I think making some small investments in investing in our favorite currency is a good strategy.
small or huge amount doesnt matter for us.most important thing was how to make our money growth and gain profit.and its correlated with our skill in trading and analizing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: