Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Moonforum.net is next Bitcointalk Forum  (Read 539 times)
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:03:59 AM

Noo bitcointalk its how bitcoin is the main forum.
All other forums how altcoins, its can be better technical but cant beat btt

chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:07:58 AM

After new restrictions for ranking, most of the bitcointalk members are moving to moonforum.net new cryptocurrency forum for signature bounty.Moon forum is more advanced and most informative and future of cryptocurrency is now Moonforum

Time will prove to you that bitcointalk is the best. Maybe many people are not satisfied with the new system, but I think this is the right decision. Without these corresponding strategies, BTT will be full of spam.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:37:08 AM

if I don't think so, because bitcointalk.org is still the best and no one can replace this forum, so in my opinion moonforum.net won't be the next bitcointalk.org.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:40:22 AM

Why go to Moonforum if there is almost no bounty, and for a very long time!  Do not need to be misleading!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:45:53 AM

I think moonforum is a good website just like bitcointalk
But bitcointalk is the king and it must be respected

Moonforum should work and improve too
Not just look for sign ups amongst others

They should look for obvious great ico projects for bounties

Yes, moonforum team must do the best strategy and plan to make their forum get more user and have better quality. but we still cant compare moonforum to bitcointalk. Bitcointalk is the king! moonforum must respect that.
Another bitcointalk alternative is altcointalks. maybe we must try both those new forum.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:48:46 AM

After new restrictions for ranking, most of the bitcointalk members are moving to moonforum.net new cryptocurrency forum for signature bounty.Moon forum is more advanced and most informative and future of cryptocurrency is now Moonforum

Majority of members of moonforum are also members of bitcointalk infact most bounty campaigns are usually advertised in that forum with a link which will eventually leads to btt there is nothing so special about that forum without referencing this forum above all I don't think there is any other forum that can stand the test of time with bitcointalk as far Cryptos related matters is concerned.
Well said, each information that we can gather from that new forum is already been discuss also inside btt not unless if its not as important which needed to have some attentions, btt gathered the attentions that most crypto followers engaged their time as they find most of those answers and things that they to be well updated with anything around crypto.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

This guy is ridiculous. How can you possibly think that way.The moonforum is good but bitcointalk cannot be overthrown that easily. This is quite impossible. This forum was the first to be established. This forum is also unique and well organized. All new forums are just trying to copy and past or plagiarized what bitcointalk has already done.If you want to overthrow bitcointalk then,  create something so different not similar to bitcointalk.

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:56:42 AM

A good forum needs a long development time, a large number of members and a lot of experience. The information given should be accurate!
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

After reading your thread I went to the Moonforum to check it out. The theme looks so disturbing to eyes. The designer needs to do a better job in selecting the right colors, the current colors used are so unpleasing to the eyes. Cannot even browse it for more than a minute.
Moonforum WILL NEVER BE the next Bitcointalk Forum. ICOForums is better than Moonforum
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

If you are being harassed somewhere, looking for an alternative is definitely the right way to solve the problem. But monforum I really don't like. What genius designed this website? Even minimalism is so much better than this horror. There are many more good alternatives to bitcointalk, but this is not moonforum. Don't waste your time.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

i had not read before about this forum i'll definitely will take a look however i think that btk will remain forever the king of the forums that talk about virtual coins

free space pm if interessed
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

In some six months, we'll see the same restrictions at moonforum. Now it is good for them cuz they have to grow the number of web-pages for indexation and ranking.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

The only people who are moving to other forum for signature bounties are the people who are now not eligible for taking part in bounties now. Such people include a lot of newbie members and many scammers who make a lot of newbie profiles in sake of applying multiple times in signature bounties with multiple accounts. This will do no good to this and any other forum as such profiles add 0 value to forum.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:22:13 AM

Moonforum, altcoinstalk and Bitcoingarden they are the same forums that just follow the path of Bitcointalk. It is a competition or they are team that will help to promote the crypto currency in the whole world so that people will easily learn about Crypto but it will depend to the people on how they approach them either for earnings or just for knowledge.
conkeconke

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:38:11 AM

Bitcointalk Forum won't be replaced, you know. Yeah, we could make many new sites clone to Bitcointalk but you won't able to convince users to abandon Bitcointalk.
Sixson

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

It´s simple,you can use both of them.Or even Altcointalk too.For some of us it´s double reward.And  usually,competition stimulates business..
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

Naaah, Bitcointalk is the alpha and omega of crypto related forums, nothing comes close to it and I doubt it ever will. There are some decent alternatives, some of them are dead or barely breathing and the others are trying to lure in their user-base with looser rules, but no way they will manage to dethrone Bitcointalk. This Moonforum is visually quite pleasing, it radiates a more modern vibe, but its more of a style over substance ordeal.
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:29:21 PM

there are also available another similar forum, that is altcointalk. It's mostly the same just like bitcointalk but most of the discussion is everything about atlcoin just as what the tile of the forum
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

Nobody will miss them anyway. Those members who moved are the ones who think that earning ONE merit is a hell of a burden and only want to make money whatever it takes, even if it means spamming the forum and degrading the overall quality of discussion here. I could say that the forum glad that these spammers are moving away.

Though I don't see moonforum or any other clones of bitcointalk an immediate competitor of it but if the forum continues to make such decisions without any prior research about the effects it has on it's use. The forum is essentially forcing new users to buy membership and hence moving towards a format of paid forum.
No, you're getting it wrong. No one is forcing to buy memberships. What theymos is forcing is earning 1 merit to get to Jr. Member. This is to ensure that those newbies aren't getting anywhere before they show they could make a quality post in this forum. This has nothing to do with money. Do you know that the forum already holds BTC1500+ in cold reserve? Even if the forum stop selling its ads space, it will still able to support itself for many years.

If the forum continues to do nothing to the spammers, the quality of this forum will go down to zero and members who don't care about bounty, who just want to have a meaningful discussion, will stay away from here.

Totally agree with you. Spammers, owners of farms and multi-accounts, who are not even able to write a useful post and get 1 merit, they are not needed by this forum, and it's wonderful that they are resettled.
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

I already paid attention to this forum. And the most interesting is that the number of the guests of this forum is growing every day. I believe that it has great potential.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: