Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What can be done to make bitcoin stable?  (Read 30339 times)
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?
There are many things that have to be done. More bitcoin transactions must be on buying and selling goods and not only in exchanges site, all big investors should sell their most of bitcoin and bitcoin should spread evenly. Atleast by make those things happen then bitcoin price movement will not as wilf as now, we can't make bitcoin price stable because the limitation of amount of it and the increasing demand of it.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?

To make bitcoin stable and other crypto currency the continuous investing and believing in crypto currency should be done to keep the market going.

I think bitcoin will not keep it price in the same range for so long because time will surely come and the price will rise again, maybe there is nothing to do to make it stable.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

It will notnbe stabilized because bitcoin is a decentralized currency and if you will seeing it in the exchanges bitcoin market price constantly moving. I do not think why one would state asking to stabilize bitcoin market price. We are enjoying the crypto market price volatility so instead of askibg to stabilize bitcoin it should be good to ask if when bitcoin will have huge market price fluctuations.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

of course a lot of things need to be done to make bitcoin stable but I know it will be hard for us. But bitcoins votality is helping us to earn huge profit. Especially for those who have "goals" or "desired" profit. If the market is stable then it will give some positive and also negative impact not only in bitcoin but also on its investors.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

When people start to hold and use it as a form of payment eventually. The state of Bitcoin will always depend on how people will accumulate more of it. If majority will have access to hold Bitcoin, the supply distribution will be more better then it will lead to the stability of the price. More holder will cause the stability of coin, if the community will grow more service and product could accept it as a form of payment.

This is why people should know about Crypto, if they found out that having it would make transaction even better and security of funds will be more surer. Wallet cryptos like Hodler wallet will let people have the full control of their funds without anyone taking interrst of funds. We should let people know about Bitcoin and its great feature, in this ways when most of the people come to know it, the price will get stable.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

I think you should buy bitcoin and use a small amount to trade. The rest you can use to invest in other types of altcoins are high potential in recent times. Because the price of bitcoin is decreasing, it will get you bored quickly. Instead, learn about other types of altcoins that will help you
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:14:24 PM

Bitcoin will never be stable in price if it remains decentralized. In order for it to be stable in price, it must be regulated and supported by various methods its price. However, this will be another Bitcoin. He thought it was without centralized management as an alternative payment system to the existing payment systems.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:56:36 PM

Bitcoin will never be stable in price if it remains decentralized. In order for it to be stable in price, it must be regulated and supported by various methods its price. However, this will be another Bitcoin. He thought it was without centralized management as an alternative payment system to the existing payment systems.
I think Bitcoin will never be stable because all the time its price change once the demand of it is rising. We do nothing but just to keep believing and supporting Bitcoin especially now that it is still falling price, so that the people whose believing to it is gradually lessen too. Just continue to believe and have patience because eventually Bitcoin will rise again like what happen last year.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:36:10 AM

indeed it is the nature of bitcoin which has fluctuating prices. especially with a decentralized system, where no one can regulate prices, prices are formed directly from demand and supply

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

no matter how hard your efforts or government efforts to make stable bitcoin prices will not be able and will not be able to because the total supply of bitcoin is very limited while the people in the world are very numerous, so the amount of bitcoin will never be stable.

I am agree with this statement. We can not make bitcoin price stable because no authorities control the supply. Its fully depend on market and i think the best we can do is just holding our coin and not selling at low price
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:27:54 AM

investment for big whales or world governments. and lock down for at least 10 years. then it will be very stable.
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

To make bitcoin is stable the basis is the supply and the demand make sure that the demand is higher than supply the buying is more higher than selling transanction. It can also helps to stabilize the price to invest in long terms investment policy it can also low the supply..

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

For as long as it is being offered in the trading market, and its circulation still limited to a few millions around the world, its price cannot be made stable. Remember that the value of Bitcoin is solely dependent on the demand of the people. If a very wealthy investor would suddenly decide to invest in it, there will definitely be a long green candle, in the same manner when an investor decides to dump his Bitcoins. There will always be rise and fall.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

As of now, bitcoin value is stable and there is no proof that bitcoin will rise up this year, even a little sign that can be possible for bitcoin to recover its price even a little but I don't see any movement.

There is a movement. Bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and it usually tends to move quickly since the price of it is dependent on the movement of the demand and supply of users or investors.

If you will be looking at the price and compare it to yesterday's price, it changed. The price dumps, it goes up a little bit then downward again and slowly going up now though I can't say that it will be making a huge leap this year. It might break the continuity of its pump movement every end of the year. I just hope it just changes the time it pumps.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

What will you do if the price is stable? You can't do anything about it because it always uncontrollable, unpredictable and uneasy to overcome. UP and DOWN always there in bitcoin, stable isn't something that can be expected from bitcoin. About people who sell their coins immediately has nothing to do with you or someone else, it's individual choice. So, I think keep being you, holding on your strategy and your intention joining bitcoin is the most important thing rather than thinking too much on how to make the price stable  Smiley
BoitCoinZen

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

to be a stable number with crypto currency I think it is very difficult because the development of crypto currencies is also influenced by the investors themselves, in conditions like this investors' confidence and patience are very much needed in the development of the crypto currency of course
Current scenario is not lifting bitcoin up. We have seen such drastic moves by bitcoin in last year but now they are just drop down. investors accorded on the uphill movement again.
Lunalionn

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:51:08 AM

We can not do anything. I think stability is what make bitcoin so special. Bitcoin itselfs is always unpredictable and can not control. If bitcoin is regulated to be centralized and more stable, i think the government will destroy it immediately.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

Yes, bitcoin prices are constantly changing, so if you want to invest on it, you must be patient. Currently, Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency and it is expected that the demand will increase further and the demand will increase as the price increases. Therefore, if you want to invest in Cryptocurrencies, you must wait and be patient.
right your opinion that you convey in what you convey crypto currency movements no one can know or predict with certainty at this time confidence and patience are the main capital in investing with crypto currencies

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

I think the krypto market will never be stable.
but this provides benefits for traders, buying at low prices and selling them after prices rise.
we have to watch the market at all times, because price changes can occur in just a few hours even in just seconds.

It will take time to become stable. I think we need some regulations that will make some rules for crypto. At the present time, there is so much decentralization in crypto world that any one or group of whales can move the market according to their will.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

The formation of the market is always difficult. It is difficult to stabilize the price of a certain coin in the crypto world. I think it will take time, as most people accept Bitcoin and the crypto market. At that time, Bitcoin would be stable. Maybe one to two years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: