Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:41:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Needed  (Read 157 times)
kT199 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:39:24 AM

Hi I'm abit new to the crypto. I started with trading online platform (safemarket) but now I'm facing problem doing my first withdraw from my account.

For a start I sign up for the trading bonus for (1K Euro) which i had invested, they did a few trade and kept asking me to pump in with more funds (First request was 10K euro) 10 times of what i had invested in the start.

Long story short

After my account had change hand with few traders, total amount traded was about 30% of the amount which was needed to get me out the trading bonus, the company/trader stop calling. I try to close the my account but could not.

After few email with the company support team, I notice that I could get myself out of the trading bonus by trading by myself without the help of the traders from the company. I use 3 days to trade on Bitcoins to fill up the trading bonus 12K euro worth of trade and free my account from the trading bonus. 

Last week I had file in a withdrawer request, and my money was not being transfer back to date.
*they do not allow me to withdraw to the max, about 15% was not allow to withdraw.

ANY ONE know how I can get back my money from that company?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

I started with trading online platform (safemarket) but now I'm facing problem doing my first withdraw from my account.
Based on your review and what I've "read about them (on Trustpilot)", it's safe to say that you're talking about "SafeMarkets.com" (not safemarket [without an "s" in the end]).

Unfortunately, "NO" since it's a scam website (having said that, I've seen few users on the "Trustpilot" link that I provided, mentioning few services for recovering funds but most likely all of those are fake reviews [STAY AWAY]).

You could've saved yourself by taking 5 minutes to search about them:
- Scam Broker's review about them

This thread belongs to "Scam Accusations" board.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

Damn, nobody gives anything for free...

Even "legit" business give you some "first x free cash to bet" but they have strict terms and conditions like having to invest tenfold the price they "give away".

On the other hand, if the friend @SFR10 says he has seen this one is a scam I'm sorry for you and I hope it was not much money. Be careful with who you give your money to, not only in crypto but in Internet in general it's too frequent to find devious actors.
kT199 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

I started with trading online platform (safemarket) but now I'm facing problem doing my first withdraw from my account.
Based on your review and what I've "read about them (on Trustpilot)", it's safe to say that you're talking about "SafeMarkets.com" (not safemarket [without an "s" in the end]).

Unfortunately, "NO" since it's a scam website (having said that, I've seen few users on the "Trustpilot" link that I provided, mentioning few services for recovering funds but most likely all of those are fake reviews [STAY AWAY]).

You could've saved yourself by taking 5 minutes to search about them:
- Scam Broker's review about them

This thread belongs to "Scam Accusations" board.

Yes I'm referring to safemarkets.com
Bro thanks will read about it -.-
Look like in some bad shit Sad
kT199 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

Think of it then isn't there a good broker out there?

EG like broker firm for the stock market. If you were to trade in the contra(short sell) if you loss you to top the difference that you had lost and if you win they give you the winning. Either way you are being charge on the broker fees.

That how the firm earn. I think for those that does stock trade know what I mean.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: