Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Timeline  (Read 189 times)
toheed2x (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

Since couple of days I have an issue in facebook only! Page not loading properly I am using chrome browser and tried both on Win7 and 10 but same issue also try to clear browser cache etc. No idea why its not working anyone pls help me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

Perhaps your internet connection is slow. I don't like Facebook any more. They have too many apps and feature which is making the entire system very heavy for the client side. It's a common loading issue for Facebook and seems not many people complains about it to them.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
toheed2x (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

Perhaps your internet connection is slow. I don't like Facebook any more. They have too many apps and feature which is making the entire system very heavy for the client side. It's a common loading issue for Facebook and seems not many people complains about it to them.

well my internet connection is normal. I am using facebook on daily basis works normally but since 2 days facing this problem only mainpage not showing up other things like my profile and groups pages working properly.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:45:13 AM

well my internet connection is normal. I am using facebook on daily basis works normally but since 2 days facing this problem only mainpage not showing up other things like my profile and groups pages working properly.

Try restoring back you Google chrome browser to default one. Sometimes "Extensions" might create issues.

>Go to chrome setting
>Scroll down and expand the "Advance" option
>Scroll down to the end and you will find "Reset and clean up"
>Click "Restore settings to their original defaults"

If problem still remains rather re-install the application or else download "CClearner" and remove the junk files.

Type: %temp% and clean the temporary junks as well.

+Try checking your PING in case if you are experiencing any ping failure which is resulting in latency, but i don't think it should be the problem as your's is almost stuck at timeline.

SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

No facebook issues reported recent days. I think the issue here is your internet speed is too low and it can't load the Facebook page. Try to connect again with another internet line.  If you are using Google Chrome version 69, it may be the reason, many people people report same problem like you while using Google Chrome version 69, in this case, try with other browser like Opera or Firefox.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

it looks a lot like how it looks while using noscript (or equivalent) on some sites, are you sure you're not using any of those and are blocking the content sources?
and also what does this have to do with bitcoin!  Shocked

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

I've also experienced this before. And I found out that our internet connection has a speed of 1mbps which is very slow for facebook to load up it's content

Furthermore, slow loading of facebook is also caused due to the multiple devices that your fb account is still logged in. Try loggin out all of them in security tab.
Cheezesus

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

You should try using other browser, if the same thing happens with another browser I think that your internet connection is the problem.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
Dessy Nurvianti

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

Maybe you must change into mozilla or reinstall your web browser, Or your computer infected by virus. There are some virus are not detected by your protection like trojan. Trojan steal your personal privacy secretly and compel your computer to work. You must scan it. If not work you must reinstall your operating system. I hope this helps. Good luck. Grin
toheed2x (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

Try restoring back you Google chrome browser to default one. Sometimes "Extensions" might create issues.

>Go to chrome setting
>Scroll down and expand the "Advance" option
>Scroll down to the end and you will find "Reset and clean up"
>Click "Restore settings to their original defaults"

If problem still remains rather re-install the application or else download "CClearner" and remove the junk files.

Type: %temp% and clean the temporary junks as well.

+Try checking your PING in case if you are experiencing any ping failure which is resulting in latency, but i don't think it should be the problem as your's is almost stuck at timeline.

Well buddy I tried everything but still same problem my internet working normal everything's fine expect facebook main page even timeline groups pages load properly but not the main feed page not loading up.

Quit fed up whats the problem is  Huh

I've also experienced this before. And I found out that our internet connection has a speed of 1mbps which is very slow for facebook to load up it's content

Furthermore, slow loading of facebook is also caused due to the multiple devices that your fb account is still logged in. Try loggin out all of them in security tab.

My internet speed is 4mbps and working fine other facebook pages groups loading properly but only feed page not loading up!  Cry

toheed2x (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

well that is interesting I try to login other facebook account and its working normally there is only a issue with my account. Did something by Facebook with my account ?
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:37:55 PM

If you have any spare/extra facebook account , login and check if you are facing the same issue in that account as well. As well as how about you check out in any other device or from some other place (friend/cyber cafe).
If it's only your account seems to be having the issue then probably you need to ask help using the Help Centre which is rather amusing as THERE ARE ONLY BOTS IN FACEBOOK, Support is just a show off!

Between are you by any chance using Kaspersky Internet Security ?

P.S: Once i did face this issue a long time before but to be honest i don't remember how i fixed it. As much as i remember it was caused because i deactivated my account for few months and then when i returned back i faced this issue.
khoapham89
Copper Member

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:53:47 AM

Hi there. Maybe your internet connection is slow or Facebook updating somethings. You can wait 1 or 2 days more. It often happen to me.

egarim

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

sometimes the network problem may be the satellite has a disturbance, or maybe it needs updating either from Facebook itself or from a security program from your device.
or maybe the settings from Facebook need to be set again or returned to the original settings Smiley
UconBit

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

Clear cache. Restart your modem. Restart your computer. Check for any updates. Update as needed. Restart again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: