Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How are you guys holding up in this crazy market?  (Read 62 times)
Kelangbat99 (OP)

Activity: 321
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:46:15 PM

In recent years, self-financing has been becoming a promising investment. Since its inception in 2009, Bitcoin has made quite a lot movemevements with the large volatility of market.

If you are wondering about like should I invest in digital assests, I would like to say definetely YES, and you should be ready to keep the psychology for the unexpected situations.

Earlier this year, Bitcoin prices fell below $ 6,000, causing investors to panic, but then rose to nearly $ 9,000. So, I want you to know the characteristics of digital assets are the variable moving to every second, every minute and so, it is advisable to invest with some money you can afford to lose.

Back to the reason why I still have confidence in the crypto, I believe it will not die but even believe it will thrive in the future. For the following basic reasons:

1. Crypto markets are expanding

Yes, current trading platforms are expanding the market especially Chinese-based trading platforms such as Binance, Huobi and Kucoin. They are jumping into the Vietnamese market and are in the process of building community for investors in Vietnam with many incentives. In addition, these companies have expanded their market presence to North America and North America, and Binance recently announced it would expand to South Korea and Africa. With Huobi in the Australian and Canadian markets, Huobi is targeting Japan and Vietnam. In addition, many large and small electronic trading platforms are also expanding their markets.

As the Crypto market goes down a lot compared to 2017, its revenue has fallen sharply, expanding its coverage in countries around the world. With the decline in profitability, service providers need to expand to increase their share of the pie. But they may find the pie in the future may be a lot bigger so they are investing in infrastructure and waiting for the market to bounce back and then they can make a lot of money. The trading floors will not let the Crypto market die, but vice versa pumping capital into stimulating growth as the market is where they make the money, so they can stand looking at their bowl of rice lost.

2. Blockchain is going to mainstream

The biggest problem of the Blockchain projects is the scalability of the Scale Trilemma. In order for Blockchain and Crypto to be well received and entered into everyday life, it has to be commercialized. But in order to be commercially viable, Crypto projects must address the problem of scalability, and the system must ensure smooth operation when multiple users are using it. New technologies such as Lightning Network, Sharding, Plasma promises to solve this problem.

3. Cryptocurrency and Blockchain also are getting more awareness from academic world

According to a Coinbase survey on education related to Crypto and Blockchain,
        - 42% of the top 50 universities in the world have at least one course on Crypto or Blockchain.
   - Many students from various disciplines are interested in Crypto and Blockchain courses.

The survey also points out that the reason for the large number of students who are interested in Blockchain technology and the Crypto market is that the demand for human resources in these circles is rising, along with the high level of income.

Putting Blockchain and Crypto into college campuses has made Blockchain and Crypto technology more and more close to everyone. Building knowledge of both Blockchain and Crypto will make more gray matter available to the market. This will accelerate the pace of Blockchain and Crypto will be well received by the community, it will not stop at the potential anymore, the hidden potential will be fully exploited thanks to the high level of human resources. train well.

4. Bitcoin price is steadily growing and will be burst in 2019

Many people think that Bitcoin and the Crypto market are generally in a downtrend, which is a false thought. Looking at a larger timeframe, Bitcoin is still in the uptrend, with a big slump at the end of 2017, with a larger timeframe than the bubble burst. It is just a necessary adjustment when the Crypto market has been used by the "bad for the development of the market" to make money by speculative behavior, creating a bad image of the market in the eyes of the home. Invest.

Many people believe that the Crypto market must collapse, the new Blockchain technology developed. However, in its personal view it does not need to crash, the big correction in late 2017 is a good sign for the Crypto market as well as the Blockchain technology, that correction will do the bad things. There are experts out there that 90-95% of current Crypto projects will die. This is a positive thing, it will open the way clean, better for the real Blockchain projects.

These are my personal opinions, and what about you? Do you have confidence in crypto?

**Thanks for reading!
Sorry because english is not my native language.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: