Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Ban In India  (Read 2329 times)
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:50:29 AM

if you are constantly planning to cash it, then Yes, and if only for private use then I think you can come up with alternative ways

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:18:29 AM

Any one From India?

Is it true that Cryptos will be banned in India??

Do we have to Pay taxes to Indian Govt. For keeping Cryptos
Bitcoin is decentralised crypto currency all over the world as there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin and only those countries has the right to regulate the bitcoin activities who has legalised bitcoin in their nation as there was a notice by reserve Bank of India that crypto will be banned and in month of July they has banned crypto from India but being decentralised, owning bitcoin is still not illegal as people could use international exchanges with very ease and there are assumptions that there could be some amendments in this notice also .
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

Any one From India?

Where did you get this information anyway? as far as I know the Government of Indian are not yet opened into crypto currency, in fact, their government itself are discouraging their co-citizen about in crypto currency, but not in the sense of banning crypto currency. You shouldn't believe so easily in a FUD news dude, be resourceful and search first.
fmedia898

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

hello am from india . Bitcoin not ban in india. indian bank not accept withdrawal from exchange like unocoin and zippay .
Allenw

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:44:31 AM

hello am from india . Bitcoin not ban in india. indian bank not accept withdrawal from exchange like unocoin and zippay .
Yes, I agree with you, bitcoin is not completely banned in India. But right now in India, you can not withdrawal from Indian local exchange.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

I think in This time bitcoin not banned in india,  because India is a big country in the world,  many People's live here and we know many People's are work in crypto world.
So i think bitcoin is not banned in india. It is a fake news.               
I heard so many opinions on this topic! some say its banned others say its not possible and on top of that there are so many misleading articles.
remuy24

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:39:08 AM

The Indian government says that they do not consider crypto as a legitimate payment instrument and will try to remove coin-based payments such as bitcoin. India's commitment to end the use of BTC and other cryptocurrency in what it says is India's struggle against money laundering and terrorism financing.
The government does not recognize crypto as a legal coin and will take all steps to eliminate the use of crypto assets in financing illegal activities or as part of a payment system.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Benatiabayer

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

The cryptocurrency market is experiencing a lot of volatility, especially in India.
Regulatory tightening and policy ambiguity have shaken investors' trading. However, trading in these currencies isn't banned but remains ambiguous. Hope the cryptocurrency market will soon grow back.
Soniapanesar

Activity: 42
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

As per RBI guidelines Bitcoin is not Ban in India , they are working on it make some regulations. They said that we cannot accept it as currency but trading is allowed. At the moment they ask banks to discontinue their service to buy and sell crypto but we can trade.
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

According to me India till date has not imposed any strict ban on crypto, But according to Indian Finance minister's(Mr. Arun Jaitely) speech, he had advised to stay away from crypto. Moreover in Indian banks, notice boards are carrying a notice regarding "Be aware of Crypto" .Don't invest in crypto, increase your wealth by making a Fixed Deposit.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:48:15 PM

As far as I know the Indian government has accepted bitcoin and electronic money. This is good news for investors in India and around the world. It will help the bitcoin market to prosper and bitcoin prices will increase in the coming time.
akshaynexus
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

Zebpay closed their trade function,now is only a wallet for cryptocurrencies.Mostly we wont be able to use zebpay and other centralized exchanges for cryptos.But P2P still works fine
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

honestly i have not read about this matter further but, i think the government of India still not making a final decision regarding to the bitcoin. In one side they haven't accept bitcoin, but also on the other side, they're warning their people about the danger of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Shresherya

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

I know from my friends that in India it is still relatively open to bitcoin, which is a relatively free country, and will certainly not be completely banned in the country of bitcoin
sk hossin

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:21:59 PM

as I know that bitcoin is not fully officially accepted in India, still it's under maintenance to get some the final decision in india
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

Any one From India?

Why they banned bitcoin in India  ?Is that because they do not get taxes from the people who using this when their people getting lot’s if money because it is has no taxes at all.Im just little bit curious on this Or maybe because they banned it because they are afraid of crimens using this transaction.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:20:44 AM

I don't think it will last long, and I make sure bitcoin in India in the future will start receiving payments and transactions using bitcoin because technology will always develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: