Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please let's consider this  (Read 128 times)
tinaobas (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

I have read with sadness the antagonism that seem to be building up between older members and those who have lost their earlier rank as a junior member and I would love to suggest we apply a bit more politeness in our critic of a post or something. I was taught never to hit a man that is down nor insult the dignity of the other person. Treat others they way you would them to treat you. I am not a victim (at least not yet). A few of the older hands are guilty of this, please let us not make the forum too unwelcoming to newbies, Enforcing the new rule creates a better forum, but let's avoid the insults.

(I avoided posting on major sections  because I fear my intentions may be misconstrued for something  else)
John Trevor

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

I understand what you mean. I am kinda new here, but in every crypto communtiy, there is always someone who undermines other people. I think we all should treat each other with dignity, cause i have been raised to believe that it is a reflection of their character, not ours. A communtiy with so many people will obviously have different thoughts and opinions, so the best solution, in my opinion, is to accomodate other people's thoughts and beliefs. Like Live and Let Live right.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: