Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IPhone X 256 GB for sale  (Read 330 times)
Jereko8 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

I have 2 brand NEW UNLOCKED iPhone X 256gb for sale. 1 in Black/space Grey color and 1  in white.  Price is 850USD.

Phones are new and box is sealed.

Interested parties please email me at corsumus@gmail.com to deal. Or WhatsApp​ me at +85561712551

SHIPPING WILL BE PROCESSED UPON CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT. STRICTLY NO MEET UP.

PRICE IS  NEGOTIABLE. NO TIME WASTERS  AND SCAMMERS PLEASE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

NO TIME WASTERS  AND SCAMMERS PLEASE

Said the scammer!

On this forum there is no "SHIPPING WILL BE PROCESSED UPON CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT"...

Don't deal with this user if he refuses escrow, you will loose your money!
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

NO TIME WASTERS  AND SCAMMERS PLEASE

Said the scammer!

On this forum there is no "SHIPPING WILL BE PROCESSED UPON CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT"...

Don't deal with this user if he refuses escrow, you will loose your money!

I agree. This all sounds fishy as hell. I'd say there is a 9 in 10 chance you will be scammed if you pay this user direct.

If you do want to purchase from him, ask for proof of purchase for the phones, and please, please use a reputable escrow should things go wrong.

There are plenty trusted escrows in the marketplace including minerjones, Mitchell, Lauda, and even myself.

I still fully recommend not dealing with this user at all, but if you have to, then make sure you do as I stated above.

Never, ever send BTC to a brand new account without escrow - you're pretty much guaranteed to lose your funds if you ignore this advice.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
expertofexperts

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:09:34 AM

What about buyers safety? Do you accept escrow? I have many who would love buying Iphone X at your price but needs guarantee first.
DeveloperAPK

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:35:42 AM

Lol nice try fishing BTC Tongue
Clif4d

Activity: 150
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:47:07 AM

Payment is mostly confirmed ,,,after buyers have received their products.....mmmm nice tricks.... But it will not work on any one .,.. Grin Grin Grin Embarrassed
Iranud

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

I have never done this before. Anyone want to help out on how escrow works. I don’t think I can trust escrow too. I don’t understand how it all works
bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:58:45 PM

I have 2 brand NEW UNLOCKED iPhone X 256gb for sale. 1 in Black/space Grey color and 1  in white.  Price is 850USD.

Phones are new and box is sealed.

Interested parties please email me at corsumus@gmail.com to deal. Or WhatsApp me at +85561712551

SHIPPING WILL BE PROCESSED UPON CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT. STRICTLY NO MEET UP.

PRICE IS  NEGOTIABLE. NO TIME WASTERS  AND SCAMMERS PLEASE

why not i send you all my bitcoins as payment confirmation, and you disappear, and then i feel stupid. does this sound cool?

[/url]
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

I have never done this before. Anyone want to help out on how escrow works. I don’t think I can trust escrow too. I don’t understand how it all works
Then why the hell you think anyone will trust you even with 1 cent? What's the reason someone to pay you upfront? Do you have feedback or something?
If u want to sell something and people asking for security and you don't know what escrow is, if you were legit seller, you would read and understand what escrow is.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: