Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Founder of Bitcoin  (Read 1564 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:19:57 AM

Many believed that the inventor of Bitcoin wants to remain anonymous to avoid legal consequences as what happened during 2007 about E-Gold, one of the first digital money (Bernard, 2017). On the other hand, I think it would be better if the founder of Bitcoin will reveal his identity since many countries recognized the essence of this cryptocurrency.

If this might happen, it will contribute for more development of digital currency and regulations in Bitcoin procedures. Also, the acknowledgement must be given for the person who invented the most efficient digital currency in our society.

What are your thoughts?
We don't get to choose, if satoshi wants to remain anonymous then we must respect his wishes, besides nothing is going to change, we do not know who he is and yet the market has grown in an incredible way and the reason is simple because the market of cryptocurrencies does not rely on trust, we do not need to trust in satoshi, if you like you can see the code and you will find that there is nothing suspicious.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:23:54 AM

Greatest people would like to remain unknown until they die. Satoshi has a good reason for staying a mystery. Even if he reveals himself, what can it do? Nothing. If you just want people to believe you that crypto is real, then don't bother making them belive. Let them see the result.

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

Bitcoin has outperformed every single national currency and really had given financial freedom to us in many scenarios.
A new technology that had brought revolution can't be ignored and in coming years it will be reaching heights.
Today almost there are more than 1600 cryptocurrency and the number is still growing and this all because of Anonymous Nakamoto. Tongue
We are all really thankful for this.Market up or down people always have profit here.
Only problem is that scammers and hackers-and that still remains great threat.
Have a nice day All.
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

Many believed that the inventor of Bitcoin wants to remain anonymous to avoid legal consequences as what happened during 2007 about E-Gold, one of the first digital money (Bernard, 2017). On the other hand, I think it would be better if the founder of Bitcoin will reveal his identity since many countries recognized the essence of this cryptocurrency.

If this might happen, it will contribute for more development of digital currency and regulations in Bitcoin procedures. Also, the acknowledgement must be given for the person who invented the most efficient digital currency in our society.

What are your thoughts?
Don't you think governments will hunt him down? Not only them but criminals too/

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:45:09 AM

why should he/she/it reveal it's identity? would you?? would you want to have to buy in private security and safety vests? live in hidding?

on the other hand, have you ever tought that this might have been a way for someone/institution/organization to control and chage society without exposure? (I've heard a lot of theories  Grin )

I don't understand how revealing the identity of the original creator would help in anyway concerning governments acceptance...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

What are your thoughts?

For what Satoshi Nakamoto did was right in my opinion, and isn't necessary I think to reveal Himself in this field of business anyway.
Besides from 2009 up to the present Bitcoin was being patronized all over the world, in  fact look at its price value. Isn't that's enough to say that Bitcoin really popular in terms of online transaction as digital payment in all aspects of business because of the blockchain.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

What are your thoughts?
Satoshi Nakamoto wants some privacy and we need to understand his decision. Do you think it will help bitcoin if he reveal his identity? In fact why cant we just be thankful to him? No matter who he is , he give a huge impact on our lives.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

I think it is good to keep the identity of Bitcoin owner. Because, he owns a lot of Bitcoin. If he reveals his identity, his life may be more risky than usual. I love and appreciate him. In my opinion "You are just your intelligence".
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:40:22 PM

I really do wonder if Satoshi will ever return again and use his coins for a good cause, however most believe he is already dead and his coins are lost forever.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

On the other hand, I think it would be better if the founder of Bitcoin will reveal his identity since many countries recognized the essence of this cryptocurrency.

What are your thoughts?
You're only looking at the bright side, you have to look at the cons too when someone like Satoshi suddenly reveals his/her/their identity. If Satoshi decides to show up, his life will be more riskier than usual knowing that he has a lot of Bitcoin in his wallet. This would put more pressure on Bitcoin now that people knows he's out there. Some could even hunt him down like the government and force him to do things that would destroy Bitcoin. It's best for him to not reveal his identity and if he wants to develop Bitcoin he could just use a different alias.
very true because since the birth of bitcoin, bitcoin already has an identity that is as an anonymous digital currency, even the founder. People will get to know bitcoin now and if it has changes, there may be lots of pros and cons
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

What are your thoughts?
Satoshi Nakamoto wants some privacy and we need to understand his decision. Do you think it will help bitcoin if he reveal his identity? In fact why cant we just be thankful to him? No matter who he is , he give a huge impact on our lives.

I agree with you hats of to this man for all his efforts. Ofcourse if we are earning here then he's the only reason for this. This technology is really impressing and he has changed the entire society. Digital currency has become the hot talk these days across the world.

bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:06:17 PM

Maybe, in my opinion, there are a lot of considerations that need to be considered in order to suddenly appear in the public, as we all know so far many claims to be Satoshi, but do not know which is right. And that will continue to be a conversation, perhaps also avoiding things that are less desirable.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

What are your thoughts?
Bitcoin was introduced to the humanity in the year 2009 and this year is a landmark as the bitcoin invention was done in this year and now bitcoin is considered as a boon for the humanity, for now bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and thus there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin but there are assumptions that SATOSHI NAKAMOTO is the founder of bitcoin, though nobody has met him yet but still he used to interact with people on social networking sites and once in my life, I would like to meet him once.
SmartBTC4u

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:14:20 PM

At this point, whomever coded BTC will not come forward. But that person(s) is a hero!
Wassu_Maddy

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:11:38 PM

Bitcoin is opensource, the community is also increasingly easy to do in a progressive and continuous development. Even audiences, can see a variety of information, on various explorer blocks that already exist.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

What are your thoughts?
Lets just all leave things the way it is today since bitcoin had already its name and prove that its existence was worth it.Lets just thank him for his creation and the concept of anonymity really helps us.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:31:23 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 10:56:19 AM by hastag_80

What are your thoughts?

actualy its dont needed to revail the true identity of the founder of bitcoin in order to protect himself and all of his siblings into some threats from some bad people who co'z harm into there asset and security of his family,just like other VIP person in the worlds,they need to hide or become anonymous in there personality so that  they can protect there own reputation.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

What are your thoughts?

There are people who prefer to stay in the shade for more productive work, as well as for their safety. And I support this position. Can you imagine how a person's life will change if the public finds out that he is the Creator of bitcoin? This is a constant life under the lenses of cameras and news portals (which are very fond of coming up with something that is not really)
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:39:02 PM

What are your thoughts?

Satoshi Nakamoto made bitcoin as anonymous for the security of everyone including himself. There is no need to reveal his identity because everyone is already happy and benefited with the digital currency created by that person. Let us alsi think the possible to happen if ever the founder of bitcoin will reveal his identity. It will have a good and bad effect both to the founder and the users of bitcoin.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

Anonymity is the essential purpose of bitcoin and so does the creator of it. If he reveal himself that would put him more pressure particularly during this bitcoin crisis of deeper price decline many investors would him into blame as he could not make any action on how to make the bitcoin price more higher. Many greedy investors would hunt him down not just the government, they will hunt him not to arrest him but to make some bitcoin code distortion that would favor the interest of the government and other greedy investors and whales.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: