Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy Altcoins on this time ???  (Read 2623 times)
walerikus

Activity: 180
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

I have started buying alt coins in 2017, I had good profit, and still the prices now are very close to prices year ago.
First I started investing in top 100-200 altcoins, always after making a research.
Later I started to invest in new coming projects, which were 500-1000 on coinmarketcap, in this case I spent more time on researching, because you can find less information for new projects. But some of this new projects may give you much more gains.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shuvro_

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:00:47 PM

Yeah,this is the best time to buy Altcoins because all market are down & it should be up soon.

AWR Coin Upto 98% MN Rewards POS + MasterNode❍Twitter (twitter.com/CoinAward)❍
❍Discord (discord.gg/zdDX86J)❍
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:24:11 PM

Many experts say that if you enter a cryptocurrency, then this is the time when you need to do it. The price of many coins has fallen, and you can now buy them at a very good rate.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:33:42 PM

Yes this is the right time to buy altcoins, because the price of all altcoins is very low. Altcoins is good for lo g trrm holding only, so use this  chance to buy more good growing altcoins. Soon it will starts to rise and the market returns back. Till that just holding the coin with patience then only the profit will.be more.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:07:00 AM

I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas
I think that such a state of the market will continue until the end of the year, but next year everything will be different and the market will only go up.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

If you know how to profit from coin even at red market, yes you can buy at any time. As coins are much cheaper now, the you can better buy and hold.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

Every day I wait for the market to recover. And he made the mistake of buying altcoins, thinking that the price would not be lower, but the price was getting lower. Do not make my mistake.
moneyangel

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:50:17 AM

Every day I wait for the market to recover. And he made the mistake of buying altcoins, thinking that the price would not be lower, but the price was getting lower. Do not make my mistake.
You're not alone on that kind of mistakes as we can't predict the market situation if when this will gonna bullish again. You should hold your altcoins until it bounce back to prevent losses.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

Now it is very good chance for investors to invest in altcoins which has huge potential in the market, the price are very low in the market which we can easily make the money once the market starts recovering. Due to huge fluctuation the prices went very low in the market.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

Now it is time time to buy some altcoins because all altcoins now passing through a deep cheap market caps.i decide to buy some altcoins case to gaining more profitable prices.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

Current market conditions are experiencing a downturn everyone has their own opinion in addressing the current market conditions maybe some people with their assets still make sales even though the price of coins is so cheap but if we know important information about cryptocurrency maybe someone will still do the trade even though by getting a little result from trading activities I think that is a good way rather than just waiting for the crypto market to rise again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

There is little chance that altcoin will recover but I still choose bitcoin, eth, xrp, cardano and some altcoins that are very potential to recover in 2019.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas
Just look at the line graph of a chart and you will see whether it's time to buy or not yet. You know by doing our own research is the quickest way to find a quick response to our thoughtful question. Most altcoins are not always the same in terms of prices whether high or low because there are some of them are just good as dead because no one care. Those filthy development and investors are juicing all of the juice it's left, so it's better to find your good altcoins to invest, mostly you can find them in the top of your list in CMC.
moneyangel

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

Buy only on those altcoins that has real product and good team supports. I like to buy ETH, ADA, BNB which I think this will going huge once the market goes to a bull run.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

Buy only on those altcoins that has real product and good team supports. I like to buy ETH, ADA, BNB which I think this will going huge once the market goes to a bull run.

when u see a good project and a good opportunity (when everything is low) – there is a chance to buy that shouldn't be neglected.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

The market has been sideways since late August and is now at the end of October. I firmly believe that in November or December we will soon see a huge surge of growth coming from crypto. The market has accumulated long enough and it is about to come up

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

If you know how to profit from coin even at red market, yes you can buy at any time. As coins are much cheaper now, the you can better buy and hold.
As stated on the very first page. He doesn't know how to make a profit from this bearish market, that's why he began to ask question. Asking recommendation about whether this is good or bad time for buying cryptocurrency. If someone knows for sure what to do, what a happy people there!

Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

In my opinion, the most perspective way to get something from trading is investing in altcoins. So, in the end of the year you would earn something.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

In my opinion, the most perspective way to get something from trading is investing in altcoins. So, in the end of the year you would earn something.
In any case, today it is very profitable to buy altcoins and other coins, since they themselves are in the lowest position. But how do you have such confidence that by the end of this year we will be able to earn something if we invest today?
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:38:07 PM

In any case, today it is very profitable to buy altcoins and other coins, since they themselves are in the lowest position. But how do you have such confidence that by the end of this year we will be able to earn something if we invest today?
in any case, I think that it is possible to analyze last year's periods and with my nose it is to predict the development of events until the end of 2018. Literally small, but still there will be an increase in prices in the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: