Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS]  (Read 7932 times)
DIXItip4ik

Activity: 406
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:43:16 AM

Is there excess demand for this kind of product? We already have SIA, STORJ, FILECOIN, MAIDSAFE and others.

And all of them exist at the same time and grow in price as well. We may tell the same about almost any industry. In each field there are enough competitors and what?
Competition is obligatory to difine which project is better and which one deserves the mass adoption

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricardovaldossa

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

Can not decide what advantage in smartfox is better:1. Small premine and high price on exchanges as a result or 2. Cheap nodes with very high roi with the perfect opportubity for steady passive income
Haha Cheesy both these advantages are within one project so it does not matter literally which advantage is better
Yes, you are right. But i can not decide about my investment strategy - speculate on exchange or setting up the nodes Huh

Make 2 or 3 nodes and leave at least 25% of your funds for speculation. If FOX becomes volatile, you will be able to use it.
Every new token is extremly volatile at the start of its trading. So,be prepared guys Cheesy
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

Finally we have a coin where team has prepared in ADVANCE thevguidelines how to install the masternode! I have seen dozens of masternodes xoins but i did not invest in aby of them just because of there were no guidelines
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

Finally we have a coin where team has prepared in ADVANCE thevguidelines how to install the masternode! I have seen dozens of masternodes xoins but i did not invest in aby of them just because of there were no guidelines
If we mentioned the team - they are very trust worthy guys! It is not the first blockchain project for them and im sure they are capable enough to deliver the project properly
antropogen0009

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

If we mentioned the team - they are very trust worthy guys! It is not the first blockchain project for them and im sure they are capable enough to deliver the project properly
Yes, team is good enough indeed. However, from my point of view, project needs a little more advisors. Just for better promotion on events
karlos_545

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

Yes, team is good enough indeed. However, from my point of view, project needs a little more advisors. Just for better promotion on events
I read rumors that team is going to present smartfox on consensys event this year. If that is true we will observe a very massive price move up
prygunovpasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

I read rumors that team is going to present smartfox on consensys event this year. If that is true we will observe a very massive price move up
I would like to know a schedule of the future events. Is it available already?
karlos_545

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

Not yet as far as I know. Team is picking up events very carefully as there are a lot of useless ones nowdays
prygunovpasha

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

Not yet as far as I know. Team is picking up events very carefully as there are a lot of useless ones nowdays
Got it. Despite the project is prominent and most likely will grow in price significantly after appearing on CryptoBridge exchange. We still need bigger community and events may help with that
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

The idea is great although renting disk space is not entirely new but I believe this will be big. Do you offer any bounties for promoting in Social Media or maybe a signature campaign here in BCT? I am interested in joining the SmartFox community!
blink_stun

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:13:52 AM

The team looks solid. I will definitely keep an eye on this project and will likely invest. I hope the team is active. Do you have a channel in discord or slack?

SashaKester

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:15:16 AM

The team looks solid. I will definitely keep an eye on this project and will likely invest. I hope the team is active. Do you have a channel in discord or slack?

https://discordapp.com/invite/xVss7rh - here you go.
SashaKester

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

The idea is great although renting disk space is not entirely new but I believe this will be big. Do you offer any bounties for promoting in Social Media or maybe a signature campaign here in BCT? I am interested in joining the SmartFox community!

We're currently planning at least 3 bounty campaigns. Join our discord https://discordapp.com/invite/xVss7rh not to miss the future bounties. We'll also do an airdrop to our discord members very soon.
all_inman

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

We're currently planning at least 3 bounty campaigns. Join our discord https://discordapp.com/invite/xVss7rh not to miss the future bounties. We'll also do an airdrop to our discord members very soon.
I like the way how you are building this project. Step by step, brick by brick. Well done
semiwylson

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

Even 3 bounty campaigns? Grin projects usually conduct only one. You are very generous men
CryptoNaomi

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

The Bounty-Campaign will be launched very soon. Join our discord https://discord.gg/xVss7rh, and you will not miss it Cheesy
johnywalkerrr

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

The Bounty-Campaign will be launched very soon. Join our discord https://discord.gg/xVss7rh, and you will not miss it Cheesy
Wi you have a telegram channel? Or only discord?
SashaKester

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

Wi you have a telegram channel? Or only discord?

Focused at discord at the moment: https://discord.gg/xVss7rh
selskoidima

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

Masternodes, independent blockchain, small premine, ready product, listing on exchabges, 3 bounty in a raw - damn, guys, yiu are super promising project!
zajtsewatan

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:33:29 AM

Masternodes, independent blockchain, small premine, ready product, listing on exchabges, 3 bounty in a raw - damn, guys, yiu are super promising project!
I have exactly the same feeling. Team has already done a very cool project
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: