Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS]  (Read 7932 times)
SashaKester

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:23:16 AM

Dear FOX Community!

We are often accused of spending the pre-mine. We want to clarify the situation:

1. The pre-mine was used to support the development of the project, including advertising, listings, bounties, promotions, as well as community managers and developers salary (both core team members and outsourced members). We don’t see anything suspicious or abnormal, considering we spent a lot of our own money at the start to give the project a boost. That was our main contribution to the project. Further, our staff required payment, because even the coolest programmers want to eat every day.
2. At the moment, the pre-mine is spent. Is that good? No, but that’s a fact. Unfortunately, this situation was largely aggravated by masternode owners who sold their coins at any price. We have fixed costs that are necessary to maintain the project (see item 1). Accordingly, the lower the price of the coin, the more coins we have to spend.
3. At the moment we are in crisis. All third-party professionals temporarily left us, because we are not able to pay them. We are now having only core members that stood at the origins and will continue to develop SmartFox. We are not abandoning the project – we continue to develop it, but more slowly.
4. Now we are looking for additional funding options. We assume that we will be able to announce them at the end of the week (possibly at the beginning of the next week).
5. To all haters: we will not allow you to continue dragging the SmartFox name through the mud! If you don’t believe in the project, then leave. We will not bow down at the feet of every masternode holder if he/she doesn’t like something and want us to report him personally every hour. We do not hold anyone. At the moment, we have a sufficiently developed network that will ensure the further smooth development of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:27:48 AM

daaaaumm another scam rage topic  Undecided

Riiiiiiiiight. Seems things never change around here.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
yetme

Activity: 174
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:50:58 AM

They sold already 98% of Premine Coins!!!

It was announced that the pre-mine is spent to finance the development.

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT! PROVIDE LINKS TO THE GITHUB ACCOUNT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!
SashaKester

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

They sold already 98% of Premine Coins!!!

It was announced that the pre-mine is spent to finance the development.

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT! PROVIDE LINKS TO THE GITHUB ACCOUNT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

What are you doing? Stop this. If you don't like the project, just leave.
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

Dear FOX Community!

We are often accused of spending the pre-mine. We want to clarify the situation:

1. The pre-mine was used to support the development of the project, including advertising, listings, bounties, promotions, as well as community managers and developers salary (both core team members and outsourced members). We don’t see anything suspicious or abnormal, considering we spent a lot of our own money at the start to give the project a boost. That was our main contribution to the project. Further, our staff required payment, because even the coolest programmers want to eat every day.
2. At the moment, the pre-mine is spent. Is that good? No, but that’s a fact. Unfortunately, this situation was largely aggravated by masternode owners who sold their coins at any price. We have fixed costs that are necessary to maintain the project (see item 1). Accordingly, the lower the price of the coin, the more coins we have to spend.
3. At the moment we are in crisis. All third-party professionals temporarily left us, because we are not able to pay them. We are now having only core members that stood at the origins and will continue to develop SmartFox. We are not abandoning the project – we continue to develop it, but more slowly.
4. Now we are looking for additional funding options. We assume that we will be able to announce them at the end of the week (possibly at the beginning of the next week).
5. To all haters: we will not allow you to continue dragging the SmartFox name through the mud! If you don’t believe in the project, then leave. We will not bow down at the feet of every masternode holder if he/she doesn’t like something and want us to report him personally every hour. We do not hold anyone. At the moment, we have a sufficiently developed network that will ensure the further smooth development of the project.

Smartfox Team did not develop a single line of code. Prove the Community wrong by at least publish the algorithm for the Disk sharing which you tested according to you weekly updates. I bet you can't. This is a clone nothing more.
Benutzer2

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

I think this is a scam as well. Prove us wrong Fox!
SashaKester

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

Keep in touch with the announcements in our discord channel and on Twitter.
mnm_crypto

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

I have the benefit of been a QA & a director for a software company involved in network security. I can tell you guys & girls this is looking more & more suspicious. The promoters hide their identities. I asked to see the Dev's profile and the questions were never answered. I still want to see who is driving the project development of which there is ZERO evidence there has been anything other than a clone of PIVX. At first they said only the mobile app was outsourced now they say the whole project is outsourced. Not the only discrepancy. They did announce they had sold some pre-mine (quite early in the project) but the amount quoted did match up the dev's wallet. I checked instantly. They also banned me from discord. When I am in a position to offer dev's (real ones) and Qa testers as I run my own company. Every time some asks probing question they ban them from discord. They use a web-hosting service that is well know NOT to give owners details and been used  by many SCAMMERS (previously mentioned by another guy in this chat). This alone does not prove it is scam. But it in my opinion it is scam or very poorly ran. The concept seems good (but so was Telsa's radio patents but he could not bring them to market) Marconni did it for him. The point been you have the best idea in the world but if you can bring it to market/implement it then its essentially pointless. There is only one commit in Github (yes some projects do not make this public) but to me it looks like a simple PIVX clone, You know what the funny thing is I bought into BTC in 2011 (NOT BY SKILL BY LUCK) and I am in position in which I could offered to help them with Dev,s QA and investments. But I will wait until it is abandoned and pick up the pieces if RISQ and other similar projects do not. But since they banned me from DIscord then they shove it up their as*. I have many master nodes some bigger established ones and a quite few punts in smaller projects. They have been asked many times for a good while now about the sale of pre-mine but it is only now they have answered i suspect they are just trying to deflect from people been suspicions. Why did you not answer these question when has MANY opportunities to do in discord ? @sasha. Why not just come out with the truth and let the community take over as you guys are obviously not up to the job. Their website & the CEO name Harry Brown have me in laughing fits I mean do scammers not have an imagination?  For me I suspect who ever is running this is collecting BTC just in case we get a repeat of last years parabolic jump in price. Just thinking out aloud !
SashaKester

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

The info about the pre-mine was announced. The pre-mine is spent on the project development. SmartFOX is now being developed behind the scene, but that's also true that the team now experiences financial difficulties, and outsourced developers temporarily left the project.

Full info is in the announcements channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/xVss7rh
SashaKester

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

Weekly Development Update [16.11.2018]

This week's update is a bit shorter but contains significant changes that will allow us to get back on track!

As you already know, the development has slowed down due to financial problems, which resulted in the fact that outsourced developers left us. Therefore, we directed all our efforts to solve this problem, and we have something to please you with!

At the beginning of the next week, we will release a mandatory wallet update!

The mandatory wallet update will include:

1.    Small protocol change for smooth adaptation of the current code to changes that will occur in December when the platform is launched. This is necessary for a smooth transition to the new platform code. Without intermediate updates, there is a possibility of the blockchain stoppage.
2.    Debug updates in the code. These updates will not affect the operation of the blockchain and user wallets, but they will allow us to collect debugging information about the network operation with the updated protocol.
3.    Additional pre-mine of 500 000 coins to cover the development of the project. This will allow us to solve the problem of financing at the current stage. We will be able to a) return our developers to work and b) continue marketing c) create a supporting fund that can be used to cover large expenses.
SashaKester

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

If you don't like something, just leave. Nobody holds you there. Stop trying to hurt the project. Extra pre-mine is required to fund the outsourced developers and more.
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

hahaha another 500K premine? Your guys riding this scam pretty hard Wink
SashaKester

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:21:49 AM

The pre-mine will solve the problem of financing at the current stage: a) return outsourced developers to work b) continue marketing c) create a supporting fund that can be used to cover large expenses.
octoplay

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

The pre-mine will solve the problem of financing at the current stage: a) return outsourced developers to work b) continue marketing c) create a supporting fund that can be used to cover large expenses.

can you prove that these outsourced developer produced only one single line of code? Until now this is a PIVX Clone nothing more.
Post the Algorithm you claimed in your Weekly update they wrote.
SashaKester

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:17:32 AM

The team intends to release the platform until 2019. Extra pre-mine will help with this.
mnm_crypto

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:14:37 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 03:43:04 PM by mnm_crypto

Who on earth pays an outsource dev team if they have done very little work, if they are too be believed. Bearing in mind they lied about the first sale of pre-mine quoting one amount as been sold but the dev wallet showed they had actually sold more. This was checked with in minutes. Then claim the mobile app was delayed as they were let down by the "out-sourced" or more like imaginary dev's. If your were out sourcing devs then what protection mechanisms do you have to ensure they don't get paid before any proof of work. Or let me guess you going CLAIM you paid them when they have supposedly done one line of code and also not even bothered to develop the mobile app. The thing is to be a good liar/s (smartfox) you need to have good memories. When I was asking probing questions my masternode was knocked off line. I then told you in discord I was going to have pentesters track the VPS hack. Guess what ? It suddenly appeared back online. The hackers were traced to Indian where you are suspected to be operating from. They could not use tor and TRIED to make it look like they were operating out of Panama instead of Indian (IE very bad opsec (bad operational security for the none security people) techniques) used by the hackers and this information was past the VPS company & the police here in the UK. Remember this when you do abandoned it ,expect legal repercussions. I will happliy front the legal & security team on behalf of the community. By the way how is Delizia going ? Your share the same (public) ip address range or at the very least the same ISP Huh Shocked

Prove me wrong with your eveidence  of some actually work that has been "apparently" done. I will even have my lead dev & my self QA it for free and advise on the standard of the coding and check it does what is says on the tin. Like I have offered before in Discord before your team got all arsey with me.

Just to let the other investors know. It was spotted that a trading bot was responsible for most of the high volume in CB at the early stages of release
(estimated 85%-+ 5%)    Shocked
mnm_crypto

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:34:38 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 05:19:58 PM by mnm_crypto

here is my perspective/opinion

1.The project was released at a price way too high (compare the price of other coins like TRX 150+ commits /week since Jan18 now that takes a real team of  Dev's & Vechain again provable work and good long term prospects both a lot cheaper than your release price & just no comparison what so ever. Your like a million light years away from them both)
2.The early MN holders were getting good returns only  because the price was been artificially inflated with trading bot/s PLEASE NOTE MN investors (most high ROI MN are bad news) So generally if your not in the first 10 or so MN then you will loose & not catch the wave of "fakeness" &  you need to cash out when the price is still peaked/propted up.
3.Then you dump the pre-mine and blame development costs ( I liked the concept so this MN went the very high risk box at just 100usd that less than a night on the town). If you don't have the ability to finance a project why start it ?
4.Thus the per-mine dump caused panick amongst the MN holders and they started selling off creating an even bigger dump & fall of the price. The avalanche was caused by your pre-mine sell off. As well other investors been savvy enough to work out the high volume at the start of the project was due to trading bots. Once confronted with this information it magically stopped. You might as well just admitted it. As your actions did anyway. You did not argue or give any valid reasoning for this in discord. the trading bots just stopped. As if you wanted to crash the price as you has sold off at the higher price I would of guessed ?
5. Your excuses have been, the price fell because the MN holders sold off at any price, I agree that it did not help but don't complain about the rat biting your throat when you corner it ! You went off piste and caused teh avalanche not the panicked MN holders.
6. There has been NO TRANSPARENCY in the dev team or the promoters "suspected scammers" are hiding your true identities, Expalin why. If you promote something then I would imagine, if your a honest person you would need faith in what ever you are promoting would have no issues showing the community your identities. I asked Hellsbeast the P.Manager is discord this and he gave no answer to this exact ? He states he is dev with a Python symbol in discord so he must be savvy enough to see what work the "outsource dev's" are doing. So why do you have community manager that is dev but not actually doing any development. I suspect he cloned PIVX and created the wallet and that is ALL that will be done. If that is true you have gained a lot of BTC for something a 1st yr uni student could pull off.
7. Now you have people selling off again. You were up to 777 MN's but that has been falling
8. I warned you about outsourcing dev's in discord after the excuse of the out source dev has failed to develop the mobile app in time for the 12th of Oct. As I am involved in the software industry I feel I am qualified to state that. You failed to mention the whole project was outsourced. mmmmmm.
9. Many discord users have been banned, 99% did not deserve it !
10. Now your claiming the outsourced dev's have taken a lot of the pre-mine for one line of code. Now that to me is the biggest give away this is a scam.
11. your web hosting service is well know haunt for sacmmers due to the fact the hide the true idenities of the owners (just like the promoters do)
12. Then another 500k pre-mine. Ohh I will just rub the magic latern and ask the genie for 500K. REALLY suck my red raw, chocolate salty, skin flaking, Candida balls, dipped in salted caramel Grin

SashaKester

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

It's better to leave you alone along with your conspiracy theories...crazy Sherlock Smiley
callej

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

I think if people haven't figured out that this is a SCAM by now they kinda deserve their 14 dollar master nodes they purchased for 2k. Cat's out of the bag. All the proof you need is in this thread already. No names, no github, no credibility, dumping, banning people in discord. Fake MN.. Smartfox really? domain is hidden, dev are hidden. but yes you get their "word" in discord.

On the scammer group it's your Karma.  Maybe take that energy you are using to steal and actually come up with an idea. Really sick of these "clone github" PIVX operations. Really lame, and its a shame because this could have been a good way to start a project without an ICO. Now its just, start a thread in Bitcoin, have people post about how great it is. Same guys go into discord, telegram, post propaganda. Sell master nodes with ridiculous awards that dont scale into reality. Then dump, then post why and start programs for incentives get some buy in.. dump again.. Right now Crypto is already on the ropes we dont need this garbage.

DONT BY MASTER NODES UNLESS YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING! If it seems to good to be true it is! If you do consider one that is benefiting from this scam stuff that allows for hosting of these scammer MNs. eg. GIN, GTM..

SashaKester

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:51:53 PM

The team is doing everything possible to solve all arising issues. Check the latest announcements, maybe you'll be among the first to admit that they were wrong.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: