Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Another December Bull run  (Read 79334 times)
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:47:38 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 10:20:19 PM by Bennix

As for me,I don't see another December bull run because if you watch BAKKT has postponed its lunch of bitcoin future contract on January 29,2019,and SEC has not approved any bitcoin ETF pointing out that manipulation is bedeviling cryptocurrency ,and SEC  also said  big exchange controllng greater percentage volume of trade must be regulated to avoid irregularities.
As a result,you will see there may not be bull run in December. However,speculation, projection and hype are wrong way we view cryptocurrency industries ,and I think it won't help us on the long run.What we should focus on are adoption, utility and fundamentals and I think with this the price of crypto will skyrocket geometrically ,and that when we will see the bull run.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Anyone can speculate about the price but the scenario now is the opposite of whats happening, doubt their will be a bull run this december

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

Market today is so weak and unstable that I don't think it is possible tp earn. By the way now it is more bearish.. so it is better to keep  funds for long term investing
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

December bull run was based on Bakkt Bitcoin future launch but now its been delayed till end of jan so only a miracle will jump start a bull run pre Bakkt.

I doubt that Bakkt will have a strong influence on the price in the cryptocurrency market. Falling prices in the crypto market are manipulated and at any time can turn the price in the opposite direction.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

It was to hard to predict about the bull run, We cannot sure it if this gonna happen in this december 2018, As of now the market was in dump price so much even if the bitcoin it's are now on $4k of price we hope it can back again to $6k.

Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:47:44 PM

I really wish this was the case, but we are already on November 22 and the recovery is too slow to predict the next bull run (at least in this year), but who knows, as it falls abruptly, can also climb in a matter of days, just need a little more investment to start the engines running again.
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

There is not a single chance that this year we will again be able to see the bulls in December. you need to expect a bull market in 2019

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:11:18 PM

Crypto is very difficult to predict and you can now see the BTC price of 4,461 $ and ETH 130 $. This price is very low and the chart continues to show that prices will fall further. Of course, this makes many people go crazy and maybe they will try to buy this coin at a low price. But we hope that in December prices will rise.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:20:19 PM

Well in my prediction it could get a bull run since many are willing to take the risk and buy since the market is so low and the demand for crypto is still high I think with just need a catalyst for it to start.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

I really wish this was the case, but we are already on November 22 and the recovery is too slow to predict the next bull run (at least in this year), but who knows, as it falls abruptly, can also climb in a matter of days, just need a little more investment to start the engines running again.
It's a big expectation to see the bullish trend will be happened in this year. Remember we have a lot of problems need to be fixed. Moon is a dream right now and it will be back again after next halving time.
That's i thought about that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:26:25 AM

i hope that there will be another bull run in december but the market looks really bad right now and ETH is really low and alot of people buys it so that they will gain a higher profit when it go higher.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:08:51 AM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Well, you can say you were wrong , it was obvious on the charts that there is much more to fall , and of course if you part recorded now probably one of the best moments to take the coins!
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:52:23 AM

Well in my prediction it could get a bull run since many are willing to take the risk and buy since the market is so low and the demand for crypto is still high I think with just need a catalyst for it to start.

Indeed. Thisis just a manipulation and big whales buying now when pure people selling their crypto so cheap. And growing can starts in any momemnt, when no one will not expect this...
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

Considering matters of things within the cryptocurrency world, many of us together with myself have learnt a lot and however still learning a lot of. it's been a fun and unhappy expertise and additionally a story to inform true if crypto can encourage everybody to still be realistic and assume tougher, they have to perpetually learn and browse all the news that supports crypto as a result of this is often the fundamental capital for you to know crypto that continues to grow each day
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

Crypto market is indeed very difficult to predict. Bitcoin is now valued at under 6000 $ and of course, this surprised many people. However, in December I thought the price would not be stable. And there will be many price changes that go up and down quickly.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:10:08 AM

December is coming in a week,but I doubt it will show us bull run. Probably 30% growth is possible, but this point is lower than week ago before dump...
iovio

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:39:46 AM

looks like in the december bitcoin will not bull run, because war between BCHABC and BCHSV is still running.
May be bitcoin will start bull run in the 2019.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

Well as usual, the cryptocurrency marketbis largely unpredictable as anything can happen, many say its because blockchain technology is still in its infancy. Bchsv bchabc rift may have caused the market downtrend now but in my opinion, anything can happen before December

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

Indeed. Thisis just a manipulation and big whales buying now when pure people selling their crypto so cheap. And growing can starts in any momemnt, when no one will not expect this...
yes this might just be a big plan to get cheap coins so we can't lose.
I am sure if December will return to normal even though it will not be as high as before but if Bitcoin can rise then the altcoin will also rise. I am sure if there are still many people who still survive so the possibility of going up is very high.
Siymsh

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

it is still difficult to predict when the bull runn will come, but of course we hope as soon as possible, of course what we can do now is to wait and be patient for something good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: