Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Your Portfolio should be in a long Bull Market ?  (Read 443 times)
Yaddady

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:12:29 PM

I love this strategy, but this bears market condition has left most people clueless at to how to even go about organizing their portfolios. Some almost have nothing left as they've drowning in huge loses. The current bears situation is far from over, so it's difficult to even plan now. Maybe when the market stabilizes again, one can think of a strategy going forward
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eTherertradderr

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:12:48 PM

I think they afraid that many projects will never rise again. Embarrassed
thekrakennnm

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:17:57 PM

Yes, this is because I want just forget about it and return to it after 5 years at least
eTherertradderr

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

I love this strategy, but this bears market condition has left most people clueless at to how to even go about organizing their portfolios. Some almost have nothing left as they've drowning in huge loses. The current bears situation is far from over, so it's difficult to even plan now. Maybe when the market stabilizes again, one can think of a strategy going forward

I think it will be like a classic investment exchange-traded funds and indexes
G14tz87

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:27:09 PM

While some investors try to benefit from the bear market, long-term investors and value investors see the market go down as an opportunity to buy shares at a significant discount. (For more, see: Benefits at Bear and Bull Markets.
Just because the stock goes down does not mean that it will rise again later, but if the company's fundamentals do not change, the lower the stock price can be a signal for cheap purchases.
Shares often go up and down together. In some situations, that makes sense. However, if one company performs very well and stock prices decline only because other similar companies have performed poorly, it is necessary to carry out in-depth analysis and decide whether the stock is undervalued.
The general metric for valuing a stock is the capital asset pricing model, multiple analysis and discount free cash flow analysis. This tool helps you find the intrinsic value of a stock and helps you decide if it's the right time to buy.
If the market is performing poorly, multiple analysis is the preferred method for determining whether shares are undervalued or overvalued compared to the industry. (For more information, see: Investment Analysis: Assessing Shares with Multiple Analysis.
Will Lipovsky's personal finance financing from First Quarter Finance agreed. He said that "the market is down is the best time to buy."
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

Always come with a Plan in front of Bears !

First thing is Bitcoin and when bears go wild You have to Trust more and more the power of King , BTC . So I am 40% on my Portfolio with Bitcoin since even we break 5.8k or bulls coming straight from here , Alts will bleed heavily.

Then the USD or USDT factor. Believe me in a bear market if You do not have at least 20% of USD or USDT you will be in trouble. I always prefer 40% of USD . USDT is also a good option if You living in an area of the world where buying BTC from Fiat is difficult and also having USDT makes it easy to go through quick trades when needed.

I always have 5% of Ethereum in my Portfolio (don't be panic Ethereum is here to stay and it will be revolution but it need more time)

I'm also having a 5% of long hodl well researched and selected inside Top 200 Alts. at the end of this bear market weak and useless Alts will die , so be extremely careful with Your long hodling  Alts.

Another 5% of my Portfolio goes with Midterm Alts Trading based on news . It is not complicated select Alts at the bottom in sats and buy if there is any rumor and sell the news.

Final 5% of my portfolio reserved for Leverage Trading. But I'm not going for scalping. mid term margin trading can make You rich if you able to caught Alts or Bitcoin from the bottom and jump in for a great bull run. This is high risk Trading but can have greater ROE even when prices are falling.

Not and Investment advice DYOR !
Your Portfolio Plans are highly welcome ...

really great plan,, look like you are an expert my friend,
Bitcoin is great and the king of crypto,, but, always split your money with anothers cryptocurrencies to minimize the risk
just like the old words, Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

In a bull market only invest small portion in established coins like bitcoins and Ethereum and the majority in newly coins listed on exchange or an ICO project with a good potential.
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

I think that the most important thing is that you have at least 50% in Bitcoin as this is the most stable cryptocurrency on the market

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

30 % of my portfolio is Bitcoin and 70 % altcoins I think are good for the long run. I recently accumulated more altcoins to my portfolio, those with working product and team with vision, which I'm expecting to do well in future.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

Since bitcoin is the most stable coins there, 50% to BTC. The remaining 50% to altcoins and make sure to allot at most 10% in an altcoin whose price is around $0.01. This altcoin will the coin that might give a multiplier of 1000.
eTherertradderr

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:03:35 PM

30 % of my portfolio is Bitcoin and 70 % altcoins I think are good for the long run. I recently accumulated more altcoins to my portfolio, those with working product and team with vision, which I'm expecting to do well in future.

To be honest, I see no reason to do 30/70, especially on the current market situation.
thekrakennnm

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:04:41 PM

Could you clarify this strategy?
eTherertradderr

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:08:00 PM

What do you mean?
thekrakennnm

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:10:10 PM

well, upcoming regulation I suppose
eTherertradderr

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

regulation will ban altcoins?
thekrakennnm

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

no, I mean that  many altcoins should be utility, but as the fact, they aren't
eTherertradderr

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:16:26 PM

may I know the source of that info?
thekrakennnm

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

I'm pretty much sure about that because I read a lot. u should make a small research about to find the answers
eTherertradderr

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:21:21 PM

ok, I'll do that
Considered

Activity: 504