Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum loosing No2 Position on CMC?????  (Read 706 times)
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:20:10 AM

I think Ripple won't last long in second place in the Coinmarketcap, Ethereum will still be in second place after Bitcoin, even though it was displaced by the ripple for a while, why am I so sure? some people know which coins have a bright future like Ethereum, xrp gets second place just because the price goes up almost 150% in a week and many buyers demand because they want to get profit
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:11:13 AM

Ethereum now $23.372.047.920 and Ripple now $23.317.393.996  !!  yes it will be very scarce today . if ripple continues so rises it will soon be so far

Yep ripple took that number two spot just like that and been holding on very decently, Ethereum is now trying to catch up and currently gaining value, while ripple is resting at its current phase after it mooned early afternoon. Way i see it it will be a battle between Ethereum and Ripple.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:35:38 AM

Due to recent good news from the Ripple on their Xrapid Development price of the XRP coin is booming. As per the CMC total market capitalization of the Ethereum on CMC is $23,347,677,622 & Ripple is $23,343,115,883 Billion which is very near. Looks like ethereum will loose rank 2 if the price of the ripple will increase more. Whats your thought on this?Huh
https://coinmarketcap.com/

Update :- Finally Ripple Dethroned Ethereum From Rank2  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy . Is this the bad sign for Ethereum???

Dethroned just for hours but still Mr. Vitalik Buterin and the Ethereum holders should be alarming as Ethereum performance is really deteriorating from the huge price falls and now the number 2 rank is under threat so i think its about time for Mr. Vitalik to make a lateral move to improve more the Ethereum market performance
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:40:23 AM

Hi, in spite of the fact that Ethereum has fallen in cost at once, I believe that the Ethereum and the Bitcoin  will stay ahead of the pack ..... I don't know whether you concur with me???

A decent point!!!
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:40:20 AM

At the moment Ethereum is back in its position in the coinmarketcap, and ethereum holders will maintain this position, so XRP, which once occupied the second position, will continue to look for loopholes in order to occupy the second position and become a platform that has a strong community just like ethereum.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

Ethereum now $23.372.047.920 and Ripple now $23.317.393.996  !!  yes it will be very scarce today . if ripple continues so rises it will soon be so far
Yes, yesterday's events were dramatic. Ripple took the second place in the CoinMarketCap table for several hours, but then ethereum was again very effectively discarded. Now, the capitalization of ethereum has increased to $ 24.68 billion, while the capitalization of ripple has fallen to $ 20.39 billion. The difference between them in the level of capitalization has already become very large. Also ethereum very well for the last day rose in price to 241 dollars. Ethereum remains one of the most reliable and promising coins among all the crypto-currencies.
Ozero

Activity: 2058
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:37:34 AM

For yesterday and today, ethereum has proved that she is the leader of the altcoyins and is not going to yield anybody to her positions. After ripple ahead of ethereum for several hours in terms of capitalization, ethereum increased it by more than a billion dollars, and the level of ripple's capitalization during this time decreased by three billion dollars.

Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:47:04 AM

indeed the difference in total market cap is not much different and ripple still lacks $1 billion more to take the position of ethereum. $1 billion is a big number and I don't think that will happen in the near future.

danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:59:46 AM

it's a pity that ethereum can't do anything now. its value continues to decline starting from the beginning of this year.
the ethereum holders will be very sad and surely affected and follow along to dump.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

As it turned out, the excitement about ethereum was in vain. This coin again proved that it is one of the most reliable and promising coins. During the day, ethereum again increased its capitalization and returned its legal second place in the CoinMarketCap table. In addition, it also rose well and in its price to 241 dollars.

V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:31:10 AM

Currently XRP is competing quite high with ETH, few hours ago I saw the market capitalization of XRP was higher than ETH and occupy the second position but only in a short time ETH surpassed second place again .
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:14:25 AM

when its price has not risen significantly in the ranking of the cmc, I know because it has a problem right now so this is happening. but I still hope that it will increase, before the end of this year.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

Actually competition is a good thing, when Ripple skyrocketed to 80% it will make other coins also skyrocket, what happened with yesterday hopefully continues so that the end of the market will skyrocket again.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

It's only temporary, and now ETH is out of XRP, I do not think ETH will fall in second place and replace it with xrp coin, I think in the next few weeks the ETH price will rise sharply. .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:45:49 AM

Yes, this is also I notice by the time I check the coinmarketcap. The ethereum value really is affected by the hacking issues to their wallet. And also I notice that XRP value increase 100 percent.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

i think that just for while, like last year he just lose about 2 days then rise again, and let see today, ethereum go to position 2 again.
i think it hard for ripple to beat ethereum in 2nd, but in the future if ripple has good program, maybe it could be happen.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:01:17 AM

Ripple isn't a real competitor for Ethereum, so it doesn't matter a lot which of the both is number 2.
Ripple competes with Stellar and Ethereum competes with EOS, Cardano and NEO

Yes, they are not actually competitors when it comes to their applications.
CMC figures is not the sole source of who is #2 or #3.
I believe that it's more than just market capitalization, in considering their significance in crypto industry.
Though those numbers are the visible parameter who is leading or who is behind.
Yet, you are missing the vital point if you are amazed by those numbers.
Check what's in store for each project, and asses on your own which one really matters to you.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:05:02 AM

ETH he was back in second place today.  And in the future maybe XRP will again surpass ETH again, but in the long run I think ETH will always be the king of altcoins.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:31:42 AM

Yet, you are missing the vital point if you are amazed by those numbers.
Check what's in store for each project, and asses on your own which one really matters to you.

You are correct, but unfortunately that doesn't matter in today's crypto world.

XRP pumped by 100% in 12 hours, and then we saw 100+ new threads asking if now was a good time to buy XRP. It took 2nd place from ETH, and then we saw 100+ more threads asking the same again.

What has changed with XRP? Nothing. If you believe in it now, then you should have believed in it 6 months ago. You've had 6 months of low prices in which to buy, and you wait for it to pump and then ask if you should be buying?

People are absolutely missing the point, as you say. No one does any research any more - they just chase the next pump and end up losing.
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

It may well be, all of their work rastiraut at one point, but may be such that drguaya coin to climb to the top this there will already be nonstop, so you need to keep their positions.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: