Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Invest On Coins Blindly  (Read 468 times)
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

Often people just look at a one of two different places for a source of news. in reality they are just pumping their own investments, you know a bitcoin cash hodler because they are always trashing bitcoin and saying how great bitcoincash is, but we all know it's just a fork shitcoin. Read lots of different news to get a bigger picture

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

Well guys, you can't play russian roulette if you take a peek in the barrel!! It just Kills all the fun!

Sarcasm. Dont be an idiot and always DYOR
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:41:05 PM

Some new entrants in cryptocurrency trading do trade blindly on coins without doing their research on coins before investing, majority invest base on FUD or a pump group which are not realiable.
The following are some of the factors to consider before investing in coins base on long terms investment:
On-going Projects
Community Hype
Market sentiments
Future projects
Social media reach
Indeed, especially everyone who are new in cryptocurrency. usually they are following the hype and put everything they got. and when the project they invest dumped, they blaming the cryptocurrency to be bad place to put an infestation.

flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

Investing in coins blindly seems to be a newbie right of passage.  My first few weeks in crypto I fell for the Minereum/Artemine scam.  What a cluster fuck.  5k USD gone in a blink.  I came in right as the game was changing and the scams were really picking up steam.  I'm in risky coins right now looking for a pop.  No fomo this time.  Planed risk/reward play.

metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:13:10 PM

Some new entrants in cryptocurrency trading do trade blindly on coins without doing their research on coins before investing, majority invest base on FUD or a pump group which are not realiable.
The following are some of the factors to consider before investing in coins base on long terms investment:
On-going Projects
Community Hype
Market sentiments
Future projects
Social media reach

When seen it seems that hype and social media communities are the main factors causing this, especially those who are involved in it are beginners who of course think more about others (tend to imitate)

So, when they enter into the coins and get trapped into P&D its hard to get out

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:15:22 PM

I think everyone can do understand whatever  they desire
No matter the advises and bitter lessons

People still gamble and invest blindly
There’s no use to be honest
nischal123

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:29:12 PM

A great post. It is unfortunate and unavoidable that people will always find ways of taking criminal advantage of great new technologies. On the flip side, it does indicate that people are willing to adopt cryptocurrencies and shows how widely accepted the technology has become.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:48:10 AM

Pump and signal group only should be used as reference, in the end people should do their own research, and investing in crypto is not that easy,due to the decentralization,the price could go really wild, usually before I invest,I see the white paper and how serious the marketing team advertise their project, social media can become one of the most important things to detach before invest, there are a lot of information that you could get from social media

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

totally agree with you as i have done this mistake in past. initially i get good return in 1 project but later on i lost in 5 to 6 ico projects as i started investment blindly in some coins. this was the learning for me now i do research at my end before putting money in any project.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

never mind to analyze, even I am sure many in the crypto some time ago does not understand anything at all about crypto. they just come because of the huge hype that occurred late last year and not qualified knowledge capitalization. This makes the newcomers couldn't get big results until now and even always panic with the circumstances that exist.

beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:52:33 AM

Beginners do have a little knowledge so they are easily tempted, which they should still have to learn and understand each coin that will be invested. With a lesson, they will rethink the coin to be invested.
Before something happens to them they will not believe, and they feel that the opportunity is good to take.

brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

That is mostly correct, i know some people that done reckless things when investing in cryptocurrency.
They are just following many peoples that already having a success in this cryptocurrency world, withouth even thinking on how they struggle when they first time working their way up in this cryptocurrecy world.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

I agree that's why I always try to find the best project as possible that will serve good in the future and not just quick gains from pump and dump coins or tokens. Those pump and dump coins/tokens are really toxic in this space and hurts those good projects.

k.nero

Activity: 34

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

Generally, people tend to hope that it will bring about a good return that’s they believe any call they see so far a similar call has yielded such. But it doesn’t work that way. Even the crazy outcome of market nowadays suprises everyone.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
bharatpatel

Activity: 248

diceroll.xyz

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

Many people advise and many ask here. Even really good content on this forum also. Still many people who used to read here made mistake. By reading more we can avoid many mistakes. While making mistake we can learn more from them. It's good to sometime blindly follow something but have to learn really is it worth or not?  Wink

DiceRoll    |    Probability tool    |    Exchange 
BrentMack

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

Very important. I believe we all undertsnad what is meant by don't invest in coins blindly. Don't go about investing in coins that you know little or nothing about, or that you haven'y done your own research on. Don't invest in a coin just because you feel like, or because you see a group of persons hyping it. Do your researches.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

On-going Projects
Community Hype
Market sentiments
Future projects
Social media reach

I actually respect your opinion on things to watch out for when choosing ICO but sometimes opinions are not always right. The best thing is to make research about the product of the ICO and the team behind the project. I believe those are the two Paramount things to watch out for.

fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

Hi, everybody. Complete agreement. When trading coins, there should be a good analysis and understanding of the market. Cool Cool Cool

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

I do agree with you. Especially most of the newbies invest without having any research. The most thing attracts newbies is the pump of a coin. But hey pick in the wrong time actually and lose huge money.
For secured investment, people should, of course, invest at least 70% of total investment in top 10 coins.

That is true, we do not need to invest without knowing or understanding what type of ICO we are joining for. Their are decisions that we need to think for many than creating without thinking. Well their are scam ICOs we just gather information on how does it run so that we will be in particular area.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

Definitely anyone who invest in any coin or token without proper research is already a step to doom. Newbies mainly fall into this category or those who follow pump channels, they always get burnt especially when they go big on the investment. In essence, before making any investment in crypto, do your own research, don't just invest because people are investing. I see some guys buying into some scam projects doing self drop, who will still dump all their shitcoins even after a cheap listing. The most recent saga is Xentimentum, XTM,  it's heart breaking to know that they've deleted all their social media handles. Please let's be guided, just my opinion.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: