Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does XRP keep up the momentum?  (Read 239 times)
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:58:55 PM

The rapid growth in a short time will make it worse when it reaches the limit. I think the XRP is about to enter its limits so do not try to buy it at this time. Tomorrow XRP will gradually saturate and go down to adjust the exact price it achieved.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

It's just another pump against the background of good news. Ripple will show excellent growth, with the growth of bitcoin.

Miracle is happening I guess as thr cryptocurrencies are showing some good signs, I think the investors might be focusing on ripple from today. Do research on your own before investing and go in a comfort zone rather than taking risk. XRP on the display these days as well you can invest in this too.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

XRP is weakening. It can be reduced and then back to strength
As you can see, today's XRP price has soared to $ 0.78. That's great for those who are holding the XRP, I think it could rise to $ 1 in the next few days. We need faith because it was worth $ 4
Lots of nerve is needed here, holding this coin while its on the pumped is very risky, those who knows how to deal with short term trade
and ave a good experience might played with this coin, considering the last year pumped if you are  a believer can let you hold till it reached that
level again, let see how far it can go from here.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

For strength to carry on ripple not only needs the fomo and hype which it is getting at the moment but at the same time it needs huge volumes to keep the bulls going, i think it will also depend on the overall market volume.

Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

Yeh, it's a great pump. I can recomend you to sell now and wait correction. After that buy and fix profit.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

If rumors about the fact that Ripple can be used as Swift are confirmed, then it will grow further in price.

edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:12:39 PM

I will say it's dangerous to jump in on the XRP bull run at the moment as you may just buy the top and watch it come crashing hard. It looks to me like a trap. I will say you wait a bit to watch it retrace before going in. I strongly believe XRP will touch $1.50. To see it overtake Ethereum in market capitalization means a lot and this will surely drive more investments leading to price appreciation.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

There is no certain answer for this question. The main issue for ripple is ripple rate itself, because it is pretty hard to keep it stable. I saw several more similar subjects and some of them become large players, some of them has gone forever, because they were not able to strike back. As for the ripple, the moment is now. Let's watch
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

when the ripples show significant growth, yes the possibility of ripples will be even higher after the red market stops. I mean, the chance of a ripple to compete with ethereum will really happen next year. yes this only predicts me
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

In my opinion, they are gonna combine the leadering positions with major players. Of cource, XRP does have a chance, but we need to remember that there are several more possible competitors on the market and there can be no stable result. There is no vacuum, everybody influences everybody and today it is pretty hard who will become winner of this struggle.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

XRP has a great future. It is much more stable and understandable comparing to other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there is great chance for it to take leadership and hold it for significant amount of time. I think that it becomes clear for the most of cryptocurrency investors. One more thing is that XRP will not go the ETH pass, there is just no way for it.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

it depends, as we all know, if there is a sudden increase in the price of every crypto, there is a risk or there is also a chance that its price will immediately drop after its increase. there is no guarantee that it can continue the pace.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
valkoun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

I prefer not to trade and not to hold XRP coin now. It large players considerably manipulate and if you do not possess insider information, then you can go broke trading in this coin.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

Well the fact is that it can't go up forever. With that I mean is referring to any thing happening n this type of market. The swing will have to come in and make the appropriate correction. Anyways if Bitcoin goes up as predicted, it's gonna be so huge this time.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

There could be two reasons for XRP recent pump.

1. It is a start of a bullish wave like last year where every coin starts pumping one after the other.
2. It was just an organised pump by market manipulators to short off the profit. There might be a dump incoming in XRP.

If the reason is the former one, ETH could be the next coin to get pumped as it is at lucrative price level.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

There is no certain answer for this question. The main issue for ripple is ripple rate itself, because it is pretty hard to keep it stable. I saw several more similar subjects and some of them become large players, some of them has gone forever, because they were not able to strike back. As for the ripple, the moment is now. Let's watch
Indeed, the level of success of a coin depends on the coin itself, I see the XRP coin is fairly stable in its body and yesterday we were surprised by the second increase replacing Ethereum but only temporarily. basically we can only express our opinions but cannot be a role in the power of altcoins.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

Ripple has overtaken ethereum for the second largest coin in terms of market cap. But, this might be due to pump. Why is that so? Simply because ripple can't sustain its position for a long period. This had happened in the past, what happened then, ripple dropped in value.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

Do you mean ripple is now use for pump and dump?, can't comprehend what you mean reduce and back to strength, it is not only ripple coin that does that.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:36:29 PM

I prefer not to trade and not to hold XRP coin now. It large players considerably manipulate and if you do not possess insider information, then you can go broke trading in this coin.
I think this is the best time for trading this XRP because most of the whales are pushing the price so current market is more than 50 percentage of the value will pump in the market. I hope Short term investment is good for Ripple so most of the crypto hunters are buying more in this market. This kind of projects are maintained a good level and it grow fastly in the market so we can buy soon it makes good return.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

XRP keeps leapfrogging ETH, pretty sure it has done it about 5 times in the last month, which is not uncommon as we have seen it do the exact same thing mid last year. I don't think it's going to stay above ETH though, it just doesn't have the community behind it to cause such a large and stable value increase.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: