Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP Is now NUMBER-2, passed Ethereum  (Read 518 times)
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

Ripple is once again number 2 coin. Just passed Ethereum.  Good for the Hodlers.

Let's see hw far it can go.. Cool Roll Eyes

You know what? It just means that Ethereum will push to top2 really soon  Wink

I think that it's fair to have price/adoption correlation and ETH is used much more by various people across the globe.
that's right, all of that only takes place in an instant because ethereum is easy to go back up, if we look at the transaction 24H XRP has a bigger number than ethereum but ethereum enthusiasts are still very much so it only differs slightly.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

Ripple that skyrocketed and had reached second place is a good thing, I hope this often happens in other crypto that makes users excited, and in my opinion it's time for ethereum to become number # 1 to replace bitcoin so that makes it interesting for investors.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

Vitalik should make a move to regain that spot, before they will end up out of the top ten coins on coinmarket  cap.  Xrp os the true eth killer.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:44:46 PM

Last year also Ripple and Ethereum moved in and out of the second spot similarly. Their marketcaps are very close so Ethereum can get  back into the second place again in future.

Exactly this two "Top Altcoins" are Both in Good shape last Year. But now Ethereum just mess up temporarily due to heavy dumping On other side Ripple's XRP is soaring fast. I cant see any sign of Pump and Dump on XRP rally but I'm sure its solid and not just and ordinary Pump. Im Hodl both XRP and Ethereum and I don' care if its Decentralized or Centralized the more important is its gaining momentum now.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

i like this kind of situation, another massive pump by some good news on altcoin, even a bad trader can make huge profit in 2 days trading..

hope these news will affect the whole market into the bullish turn. we've been waiting so long for this. prices are very good for investors atm so let's hope and observe.
However, we can see clearly that this is just a temporary, it can not maintain and rob the location of eth, even if eth becomes so weak as it is now, it's still the king of altcoin, wanting to beat it right now is impossible, ripple just a trivial soldier name, can not compare to eth
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

i like this kind of situation, another massive pump by some good news on altcoin, even a bad trader can make huge profit in 2 days trading..

hope these news will affect the whole market into the bullish turn. we've been waiting so long for this. prices are very good for investors atm so let's hope and observe.
However, we can see clearly that this is just a temporary, it can not maintain and rob the location of eth, even if eth becomes so weak as it is now, it's still the king of altcoin, wanting to beat it right now is impossible, ripple just a trivial soldier name, can not compare to eth
Generally speaking, the situation on the crypto-currency market has changed again and the etherium is also on the second place. Concerning Ripple, I want to say that the banking system is interested in the growth of this coin and therefore artificially can raise its value.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

This was really a huge surprise as no one expected that XRP can bounce back so strongly as it had almost no takers sort of coin it has become. But suddenly with the surge happening this it seems it will become a good buy and start to invest in the coin again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: