Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33104 times)
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:13:13 PM

Promoting a project now is like a very easy thing to do. Most of us, especially the hunters are the cause of our own problems. We talk good of projects that end up turning shit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:35:27 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

That's quite true, there's no one that can dictate what ever you should do, you have the right to choose and pick the best decision as you have to be responsible upon its consequences and do not regret about it.

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:40:45 PM

Very well said just like some kind of poem. Actually it happened to me many times that because of emotions I did not take the right steps in the cryptocurrency market. Sometimes I regret that I sold some coins which were given 10 times more profit in an hour. If a person has no experience in this field, then in most cases he will make mistakes and learn from them as a result. To be successful, luck is important in the right place at the right time.

Proper time management and analyzation to every experiences should be done as soon as possible to prevent always mistake trading. Luck is good but realization and application of right wisdom is a must to improve self confidence in trading and in cryptocurrencies determination.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:52:10 PM

Only we are responsible for the situations and things that happen to us, the things that happen in our life. Each of our choices is our opportunity, whether everyone decides to use it or not.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:56:20 PM

This is a very famous phrase that symbolizes real actions that today can be done and improve your situation in life. A lot depends on us. I hope that everything will continue to turn out if we make the right choice.
alroys

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:06:03 PM

I agree with what you say, but we will not be able to walk alone without the help of others. even though we can learn and continue to strive for success, we will still need other people who will help us when we get into trouble. But we also cannot depend on others, to achieve success.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:51:36 PM

Promoting a project now is like a very easy thing to do. Most of us, especially the hunters are the cause of our own problems. We talk good of projects that end up turning shit.
We should know that good projects will never promote their projects by launching bounty. So 90% of bounty is scam and their project is of no quality, I know bounty from the end of 2017 and since then up to now most of the bounty projects are dead or scam

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:05:35 PM

according to my belief, the decision is indeed in our own hands, but if the problem is fortune or the results are all there is already set up.
we just try our best so that we get what we want but our results will never know.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 04:20:57 PM

to helps as the use on return with work on terms of the early stages with inauguration as trader to collects of return with spares of difference and moves within the higher level of terms with compliance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
MualanMaulana

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:28:47 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
I agree with your opinion. we must be smart in all aspects, learn and keep learning. so that we know all about crypto about what we will get so that we don't get it wrong and regret it later. Being an investor or bounty hunter must be smart, don't just be tempted by money
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:36:24 PM

There are many consequences that we are going to face if we are not fully prepared to our investment. We can lose our money anytime if we do not full understand what we are doing. We should be sure on the strategies that we are using for us to ensure the returns that we can get.

It's a matter that must be taken in the crypto world to get a profit or loss that comes in just a few moments. Everything can change with just a matter of time until you understand how you should do it later.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:40:25 PM

I agree with your opinion. we must be smart in all aspects, learn and keep learning. so that we know all about crypto about what we will get so that we don't get it wrong and regret it later. Being an investor or bounty hunter must be smart, don't just be tempted by money

There is no perfect person in this world and even the smartest people make mistakes both in the past and in the future, especially if we talk about the future of cryptocurrency prices. For me, as long as we can still get a profit, whatever the amount, I will receive it with pleasure and if the price soars after I made the sell order, that is not my fortune and I will not regret it too much.

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:42:03 PM

Indeed, our success and failures is in our hands and decision, this is very much true and correct.
So therefore, having a decision to be here it means you know what is your aim, goal and target. Also you must supposed to have
a characteristics of a good and successful traders. You shouldn't be neglectful and mostly is do not be greed.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:43:21 PM

the only thing in your hands is LUCK TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT TIME TO BUY OR SELL.

The Rest, is in hands of the manipulators and aggressive daily traders.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:45:02 PM

I agree with you. When investing it is necessary to make the most thoughtful actions. We must not panic. I advise you to read books on cognitive psychology.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pithaxz

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:53:04 PM

every decision does not always produce the best but I think the thinking of our own hands is much better this proves that we can determine the steps that we think are good, while the conversation of others is not necessarily good, so do it according to the contents of our hearts each one

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:54:48 PM

You are right, crypto is not stable with prices always going up and down, and from the choices we make will determine profit or loss, and therefore a consideration and strategy are very needed to make a profit.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:57:41 PM

I totally agree with your opinion, if you want to reach success in any sphere, including crypto, you must use your own brains to find out the useful information and make important decisitons.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:03:30 PM

In the cryptocurrency sphere disappointments runs deep both in bear and bull markets. We should prepare ourselves to the positive and negative consequences we may encounter along the way. These consequences will teach us and shape us to a greater degree. Whether the decision we'll make is good or bad, it really doesn't matter. The most important thing is realising that with every decision we make, there is an opportunity for positive growth.  

MualanMaulana

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:53:40 PM

There is no perfect person in this world and even the smartest people make mistakes both in the past and in the future, especially if we talk about the future of cryptocurrency prices. For me, as long as we can still get a profit, whatever the amount, I will receive it with pleasure and if the price soars after I made the sell order, that is not my fortune and I will not regret it too much.
it's true, everyone must have a mistake, but the right step to avoid the same mistake is to learn where the wrong part is. starting from panic selling coins at cheap prices, and so forth. it can all be anticipated
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: