Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 5816 times)
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:09:33 AM

Yes for sure patience is the in this cryptocurency business, many people don't understand this and I believe it is also affecting the crypto market because people are in hurry make profit and when they don't see the profit, they will feel the project is a scam.

and that means we are not enough just to be patient we need knowledge to
being patient will indeed give something good but maybe it requires a luck factor , but if you have knowledge maybe we don't need to be patient waiting without the time we know

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

Every effort does require patience to get results, but for me working hard and diligently the results will be very sweet, because there is no instant, if we have talent and want to learn and want to increase knowledge, because in the crypto world all this is very needed, do not just accept and undergo what is available, because crypto will continue to develop later and will continue to grow, especially almost every part of the world begins to like investing in altcoins, and I believe crypto's future will be more successful and brighter.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:15:16 AM

If you're still in crypto at this point you have at least a bit of patience. But seeing as there are constantly people asking when the bull market is gonna come back means that patience is in pretty short supply. You definitely need to think longer term where crypto is concerned. It could seriously just be in its infancy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

Patience is one of the attitudes that one has to be successful in life. Being in a rush can sometimes make you commit wrong decision that can cause damaged to your crypto investments. Always learn to control yourself and be patient at all times. Seeing your portfolio down can be a challenging task to keep on holding .

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:25:34 AM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Patience is only an action to give in a certain instance,but if You have proofs and ideas what will happen to those coins you
have then better sell them and wait for buying again.the problem in this forum is the patience being totally motivating people
here to the extend that they dont care if they will lose but what have done is continuous holding and when they realized being needed to withdraw
 for emergency situation,then they have lost more than what to gain.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:32:40 AM

That s really true about patient being the key, cause i had done that i don't keep my patient when trading, and i end up loosing the profit from my coins.
Now i'll keep trying to be patient when trading.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:35:09 AM

Patience is the live blood of your investment, for your portfolio to grow in value you must be patience for the growth and when your imvestment matures, you will see that beenpatient has indeed worth it!
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

yeah... patience is the matter while doing business, we cannot get profit every time we may make losses too, in these situation patience is the key for believing in business. so in crypto we should have to handle smoothly because in crypto prices are going to up and down.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:19:48 AM

I would also add to the patience and skills like common sense and a clear head) if you have these three components then you certainly will succeed in trading)
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

I agree with you. But that is not enough. In addition to patience, it is necessary to have knowledge and experience. To succeed in the cryptocurrency field, you must combine many factors and also need more luck.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:20:06 AM

I remember those successful people in cryptos once said that patience can bring you anywhere you want and can fulfill your dreams. Imagine those people who bought bitcoin below 1$ before even without knowing where bitcoin will bring them and those who patiently wait for couple of years become millionaire already.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:30:41 AM

I remember those successful people in cryptos once said that patience can bring you anywhere you want and can fulfill your dreams. Imagine those people who bought bitcoin below 1$ before even without knowing where bitcoin will bring them and those who patiently wait for couple of years become millionaire already.

But not all people can be patient to wait for a long time, and it's complicated to stay calm. But as you say, the rewards for the patient is big and sometimes, it will bigger than we can imagine. So, wherever you feel hard to stay calm, remember that you want to reach your goals in the future and make sure that you have a strong mind to block the panic, inpatient and the other negative thing.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:42:12 AM

Of course in crypto market patience is the key of success as the market ups and downs mostly people's are very panic, upset and pressurised that's why the opninon of experts also recommend with the patience and wait.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
btccointalk

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:55:37 AM

Yes, patience is truly the key to success. Without patience it is impossible to win in the cryptocurrency market.

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:26:59 AM

I believed patience is the key too because I had observed that  many of my holdings  pumped in no exact time. You can't tell when it will going to pump. And I want to suggest to all holders to do scalping trading also because   if you so long you can't make more profit. Why hodl if you can multiply it?
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:47:11 AM

Yes, it is truly hard and time consuming to wait for the hope of cryptos to reach it previous state again, We need to keep ourselves calm and avoid doing a panic selling, but do a panic buying instead. Look the negative side as opportunity and continue the way how we utilize cryptos. It is a good tactic to consider.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

I think everyone should try to invest a small amount in cryptocurrency or trade it to decide for yourself whether you have the qualities that will help to become successful and make money. It will be the best school, especially such quality as patience and calmness will be very useful in the world of cryptocurrency.
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

Perhaps I agree with you the author that patience is the key. because last year I didn’t have enough patience for a crazy pampa cryptocurrency ...

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
JuanPaulo

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

I believed patience is the key too because I had observed that  many of my holdings  pumped in no exact time. You can't tell when it will going to pump. And I want to suggest to all holders to do scalping trading also because   if you so long you can't make more profit. Why hodl if you can multiply it?

Patience and only patience is the key to success in the current situation of a falling crypto market. I believe that you need to wait and believe in future growth.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

But how to determine which coins have the potential for such growth? This is the most difficult question. After all, it is necessary to assess the risks that most projects go to the bottom after fundraising, and what choice remains? Only sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: