Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 ySign Airdrop Campaign 🔥 ySign Giveaway 🔥  (Read 563 times)
ySign (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

A new way of communication!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:05:50 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 08:21:02 AM by ySign

WEBSITE ▶▶ WHITEPAPER ▶▶ TELEGRAM ▶▶ FACEBOOK ▶▶ REDDIT ▶▶ TWITTER ▶▶ YOUTUBE

AIRDROP ---> You will get 5 YSN for each person invited, the number of participants is unlimited for now!

Please follow the rules and you'll be rewarded!

Any attempt to cheat in any way will get you banned!

RULES:
1. Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/PRCySign
2. Join us at our website: https://www.ysign.io/
3. Share your affiliate link!

(HUGE GIVEAWAY for high numbers)
2. Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ysign2018
3. Share us on Twitter!
4. Complete the form: AIRDROP FORM

FOR ALL QUESTIONS ---> TELEGRAM!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:18:31 AM

Why should people participate in your airdrop? Your CEO already cheated too many bounty hunters. First, pay bounty rewards to bounty hunters. And stop creating new rules to distribute bounty rewards.
ySign (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

Why should people participate in your airdrop? Your CEO already cheated too many bounty hunters. First, pay bounty rewards to bounty hunters. And stop creating new rules to distribute bounty rewards.

Well, we are sorry for the inconvenience, but I wouldn't go that far and call it cheating, on the contrary, we could easily call you a cheats since there were no results, not whatsoever, so basically you want tokens for nothing, that's not a quid pro quo my friend.

mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:29:09 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 02:25:30 AM by mistersehmuz

Well, we are sorry for the inconvenience, but I wouldn't go that far and call it cheating, on the contrary, we could easily call you a cheats since there were no results, not whatsoever, so basically you want tokens for nothing, that's not a quid pro quo my friend.

Bounty hunters participated in your bounty and promoted the project. It is not for nothing . And no results? ySign has reached soft cap if you do not tell lie at telegram and website. On the other hand, when bounty started your CEO said that 12 million tokens will be distributed. At the end of the campaign, it was decreased to 400 K although the campaign period was only decreased by 1/3 percent. The ratio is so ridiculous. Then you would distribute 400K tokens but again created a new rule, filling a form. You ask us finding 5000 people to fill your form. It was not declared when the bounty started. Now you say that distribution is in February. I am sure in February we will have new compulsory requests. If the team did distribute bounty rewards I am sure bounty hunters would continue to support the project voluntarily. Last but not least we are not friends and do not know each other. So at telegram and forums stop using informal language. 

After and because of soo many changes I think this project cannot achieve any success because it is managed by an unprofessional team. If a CEO does not keep his/her promises, how can people trust him/her? By the way, my words are not about you if you are not the CEO of this project.
ySign (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:36:02 AM

Bounty hunters participated in your bounty and promoted the project. It is not for nothing . And no results? ySign has reached soft cap if you do not tell lie at telegram and website. On the other hand, when bounty started your CEO said that 12 million tokens will be distributed. At the end of the campaign, it was decreased to 400 K although the campaign period was only decreased by 1/3 percent. The ratio is so ridiculous. Then you would distribute 400K tokens but again created a new rule, filling a form. You ask us finding 5000 people to fill your form. It was not declared when the bounty started. Now you say that distribution is in February. I am sure in February we will have new compulsory requests. If the team did distribute bounty rewards I am sure bounty hunters would continue to support the project voluntarily. Last but not least we are not friends and do not know each other. So at telegram and forums stop using informal language. 

After and because of soo many changes I think this project cannot achieve any success because it is managed by an unprofessional team. If a CEO does not keep his/her promises, how can people trust him/her? By the way, my words are not about you if you are not the CEO of this project.

And I understand that, but I am not the one to make rules, and it's true, we didn't get anything with a bounty campaign, not even 50 new customers, so that counts as "unsuccessful". I also understand that you are feeling like this is some kind of scam or something else and that in February there will be more requests, but it will not! On the other hand, there are a plenty of things you don't know ergo, can't possibly understand, for example how hard we try to make this work far better than expected, to lover the cost for the user as much as we can, to raise the price of our token (since Btc and Eth fell hard and right now the price of YSN is pretty small), etc.
Also, drop in reward was our internal fault we apologized but we can't expect you to understand, all I can say is that person who on a first place wrote 12. mill was on a notice period, and succeeded in his plan, obviously...

rucoinmaster

Activity: 588
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

I did not get anything, although I worked hard, and recommended to the people closest to me.

how can i believe you

You ask, but do not give.

To fulfill an agreement is trust. But not now.

buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

I did not get anything, although I worked hard, and recommended to the people closest to me.

how can i believe you

I got a token but I didn't get information about this project update
ySign (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

how can i believe you

I got a token but I didn't get information about this project update

How and when you got token?

delicadoz30

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:27:44 PM

reading this seems there's been a bad impact before hmmm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: