Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Knoks 🔥🔥🔥 A Dedicated Platform For Crypto Signals  (Read 629 times)
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

I am familiar with a lot of potential traders and investors who got frustrated by their investment and trading because they have followed the unauthorized group of discussion about the market, within that type of platform, they haven't found any proper guideline. that's why that type signal providing platform (Knoks) may hinder those problems.
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

When you can't find a proper signal about the market then you must be upset with this system if you are a newcomer, So signal based project should have existed within this platform. that type of project specially designed for this purpose. As if Knoks has taken some unique initiatives I hope traders and investors will get benefitted by this project. Obviously, they should focus on the quality and ensure the authentic information.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

When you can't find a proper signal about the market then you must be upset with this system if you are a newcomer, So signal based project should have existed within this platform. that type of project specially designed for this purpose. As if Knoks has taken some unique initiatives I hope traders and investors will get benefitted by this project. Obviously, they should focus on the quality and ensure the authentic information.

Since there is no specialized project regarding that issue, so notification based system should be stared at the very beginning. I think when you got alerted by the notification then you must take a proper decision. So effective notification based signal project will bring a huge outcome. Knoks has focused on this issue, so it will be a good factor to attract trader and investor in order to take an effective decision.

Knoks Representative (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

How about the social platform of this project? which is very important for this purpose, I am sure this project has a good one that will help them to gather a lot of information related to the market. a good communication pipeline is mandatory in order to get a accurate information.

We believe in creating a robust community that will engage in fruitful discussions. We will encourage this by providing several tools to our users that will be available after purchasing a knok:

-Contacting the knokser
​traders will have the option to contact the signal-provider through an in-mail form. An anti-spam and abuse mechanism will be applied in order to assure that no abusive content or “noise” will be sent to the signal providers.
-Short surveys​
a short satisfaction survey will be presented to traders, both upon purchasing a knok and after the knok was resolved. It will allow the signal provider and ​Knoks​ to better understand whether the information provided was clear and helpful.
-Dedicated discussion board​
after purchasing a knok, traders will have the option to interact with other purchasers in a dedicated space. The knokser can be part of the conversation as well.
-Star Traders ​
Knoks​ users can also follow other traders whose activity they are interested in.
-Notifications​
the platform will notify users about newly published knoks and the changes in activity of their purchases in-real time.
-Gamification​
Knoks introduces a rating system for both traders and knoksers. This rating system will afford the users a ladder of progression in their skill and success rate during their activity on the platform. In addition, knoksers and traders will be awarded various badges and bonuses throughout their use of the platform.
-Guides and knowledge base​
Knoks​ will make available written and video guides for knoksers and traders, which will help them navigate the system and improve their success on it.
Is there any planning to create Mobile Apps which could help to get in touch instantly? I have a strong​ believe that mobile access is much better than desktop.

yes, we plan to release native mobile app around the beta stage
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

So far I have been experienced in this blockchain system, I haven't found any ranking system based signal project which has taken by this Knoks project, That's why I think it will be a great opportunity for a trader in order to justify which platform is reliable or not.

micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

How about the social platform of this project? which is very important for this purpose, I am sure this project has a good one that will help them to gather a lot of information related to the market. a good communication pipeline is mandatory in order to get a accurate information.

We believe in creating a robust community that will engage in fruitful discussions. We will encourage this by providing several tools to our users that will be available after purchasing a knok:

-Contacting the knokser
traders will have the option to contact the signal-provider through an in-mail form. An anti-spam and abuse mechanism will be applied in order to assure that no abusive content or “noise” will be sent to the signal providers.
-Short surveys
a short satisfaction survey will be presented to traders, both upon purchasing a knok and after the knok was resolved. It will allow the signal provider and Knoks​ to better understand whether the information provided was clear and helpful.
-Dedicated discussion board​
after purchasing a knok, traders will have the option to interact with other purchasers in a dedicated space. The knokser can be part of the conversation as well.
-Star Traders ​
Knoks​ users can also follow other traders whose activity they are interested in.
-Notifications​
the platform will notify users about newly published knoks and the changes in activity of their purchases in-real time.
-Gamification​
Knoks introduces a rating system for both traders and knoksers. This rating system will afford the users a ladder of progression in their skill and success rate during their activity on the platform. In addition, knoksers and traders will be awarded various badges and bonuses throughout their use of the platform.
-Guides and knowledge base​
Knoks​ will make available written and video guides for knoksers and traders, which will help them navigate the system and improve their success on it.
Is there any planning to create Mobile Apps which could help to get in touch instantly? I have a strong​ believe that mobile access is much better than desktop.

yes, we plan to release native mobile app around the beta stage
Pretty​ good, I hope with the help of Mobile apps, all of the traders will find a recognized a credible signal by their own mobile, I think the ​instant response​ would play an important role for the purpose of trading.
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

So far I have been experienced in this blockchain system, I haven't found any ranking system based signal project which has taken by this Knoks project, That's why I think it will be a great opportunity for a trader in order to justify which platform is reliable or not.

Yes, Since there is no system for ranking so we can't get the authentic source regarding a critical signal. also, mathematical analysis and statistical database would be a good factor for this reason. so those segment should be added to the plan for providing a reliable signal.

enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

Suppose a trader will get benefitted by the signal from this Knoks project then how knoks will get benefitted also from that trader?  I mean financial privilege.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

Suppose a trader will get benefitted by the signal from this Knoks project then how knoks will get benefitted also from that trader?  I mean financial privilege.
usually, most of the project is based on a subscription model, but this knoks is not like that, they will follow pay per success formula, definitely, it's a registration based project, you have to create an account and share some fee also If am not wrong.

clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

If I wish to share a signal then could I be able to do that? Is there any steps which should follow in order to provide a signal?
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

If I wish to share a signal then could I be able to do that? Is there any steps which should follow in order to provide a signal?

I think There is a necessity to set up some formulas, otherwise, it will be difficult to justify where it's reliable or not. with the signal, you have to attach some auxiliary information which could help this signal more authentic. Knoks has also followed this way so far I know.
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

Knoks has created some important structure which would be most important such every signal provider have to follow and provide trading pair and exchange site, also entry and exit price range, so it will be a fruitful step for getting accepted among the traders.

morata21

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

Knoks has created some important structure which would be most important such every signal provider have to follow and provide trading pair and exchange site, also entry and exit price range, so it will be a fruitful step for getting accepted among the traders.

Besides this structure, I want to add something like there should be a parameter which must be used as a guarantee for taking a decision regarding trading or investment.
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

Choosing the good signals can also be a skill, and our users will have the option to see how good traders are at picking signals.
It will be possible to follow not only signal providers (knoksers) but also other traders. Gaining followers as a trader is another way to monetize your skills and get awarded for purchases made by your followers.
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

yes, you will be able to share your signals with your followers or through popular social platforms
asensio22

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:21:23 PM

in this competitive era, Knoks has taken just some unique planning such as knoks will not claim when the trader will occur a loss so it must be burdenless for a trader.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

How about the security system? Since this is an online based so how many layers should be followed for this platform, or any architecture logic and model?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:24:55 AM

usually, most of the project is based on a subscription model, but this knoks is not like that, they will follow pay per success formula, definitely, it's a registration based project, you have to create an account and share some fee also If am not wrong.

yes, it was very important for us to remain neutral as a platform. This is why we are using pay per use model, where we will receive a fee from every purchase. When users sign-up, they will receive free tokens to use in the platform that should be enough for approximately one month.
In that way people will be able to try out our platform for free and purchase real signals, while the signal providers will earn real tokens for their knoks.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:25:59 AM

How about the security system? Since this is an online based so how many layers should be followed for this platform, or any architecture logic and model?

we have 3 layers architecture with total separation between the business, infrastructure and data layers.
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

The team of Knoks is looking very experienced and skilled in the blockchain system. Since they have worked for a long time with this virtual monetary world so they might get accepted to the people regarding this project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: