Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner  (Read 36558 times)
DiziSquare

Activity: 377
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

Who makes a direct profit from mining? What are the privileges for those who allow their device to be used for this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

On the basis of which cryptocurrency your token is based on, and which wallet should we use for this?  Smiley
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:54:41 PM

On the basis of which cryptocurrency your token is based on, and which wallet should we use for this?  Smiley
It seems that the token is based on Ethereum, so you can use any ERC 20 wallet....  Wink

https://icobench.com/ico/gath3r
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

Does Gather.io have any social media?
Oh sure. Someone has already asked this question before:

https://www.facebook.com/Gath3r/
https://twitter.com/Gath3r_io
https://www.linkedin.com/company/gath3r-io?trk=ppro_cprof&originalSubdomain=in
https://t.me/joinchat/G9LBMU5Q0-owTiN9LWHu8Q
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:21:06 PM

I see a rather extensive list of countries on the ICOBench that are prohibited from taking part in investing ... why? Due to disagreements in legislation?  Roll Eyes
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

By the way, quite an innovative idea, even though you are talking about the existence of competitors. I understand that you have some advantages?
Where can I see examples of your code?

Please check out this document https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O8dlpEPwxOSDUkUTV7Qflc5N_hAD4FM9D29aEPxxjiw/edit which has examples of our code in action.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:37:25 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 05:49:55 PM by Gath3r_Web_Miner

Who makes a direct profit from mining? What are the privileges for those who allow their device to be used for this?

Any owner of a website or application can make direct profit from mining. The owners have the option to distribute their earnings between their users who have mined (through the Loyalty Program, completely at their discretion) , which allows for the privileges to be shared. The same question can be asked about how does a user profit from their data being collected and shared by big tech companies? It's all about supporting the publishers in the end, and we believe that done in a transparent and safe manner, the possibility of donating some spare processing power directly to webmasters beats having your personal data collected and shared without your knowledge by third parties.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

I see a rather extensive list of countries on the ICOBench that are prohibited from taking part in investing ... why? Due to disagreements in legislation?  Roll Eyes

These countries are classed as prohibited due to unclear regulatory environments.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

These countries are classed as prohibited due to unclear regulatory environments.

Do I understand correctly that your system will spread throughout the world, and these countries simply cant invest? Because it is a very good market when you start using your system.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:03:46 PM

If a new user enters a site equipped with Gath3r miner - how will he get his profit if he is not registered and no one knows who it is?
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:27:54 PM

Do I understand correctly that your system will spread throughout the world, and these countries simply cant invest? Because it is a very good market when you start using your system.

I haven't seen any projects that limit the use of product in some countries .... This project will be distributed in any way everywhere because of the global nature of the idea as a whole. In addition, mining is popular around the world.
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:33:52 AM

Hi guys. Where can I find information about your team? Where are you located?
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:49:44 AM

Hi guys. Where can I find information about your team? Where are you located?
On their website of course:
https://www.gath3r.io/team.html

I see on their map labels in Romania, the UAE, and in India. Apparently, their offices are there.
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:04:17 AM

What browsers will be supported for stable and correct work of the miner?  Roll Eyes
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:14:45 AM

It seems that the token is based on Ethereum, so you can use any ERC 20 wallet....  Wink

In this case, this project is simply nothing I think. And all because if you have your blockchain, then it shows your level. And if you know a couple of lines of solidity, then this does not mean your ability at all.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

In this case, this project is simply nothing I think. And all because if you have your blockchain, then it shows your level. And if you know a couple of lines of solidity, then this does not mean your ability at all.

If this is a utility token that will be used by us and the system, why does it needs own blockchain? This is not a coin. Token should be based on Ethereum to be able to traded on all known exchanges, for example.
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

If this is a utility token that will be used by us and the system, why does it needs own blockchain? This is not a coin. Token should be based on Ethereum to be able to traded on all known exchanges, for example.

By the way ... about exchanges ... which exchanges are you applying for? Or is your token already listed somewhere?
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

By the way ... about exchanges ... which exchanges are you applying for? Or is your token already listed somewhere?

I understand that with such a fairly serious popularity, you can expect at least Bittrex, Binance, Coinsuper, Yobit.
kantonamola

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

Thank you for bringing the community a nice project
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:10:41 PM

Do I understand correctly that this mining system will not overload the device using only free resources? Will the user notice the slowdown of the device? Will it stop working immediately after the consumer leaves the site / application?
Yes, our stress tests have shown that for regular device usage (web browsing, office etc.), the user will not experience any significant slowdown. Yes, the miner is only active while the user has the website loaded in the browser. If the user leaves the website or closes the tab or the browser it will automatically stop. To get a more in-depth read about Gath3r check out our review on ICOpools here: https://icopools.io/en/ico-details/gath3r , or visit our website www.gath3r.io
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: