Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner  (Read 36558 times)
haninah26

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 08:12:29 AM

do I need to pass some kind of verification on the exchange in order to buy these tokens ? or do I not need to send documents for this?
me too, it's interesting. but we will wait for the start of sales in any case and soon we will see a flight to the moon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nguyen08kx1

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:40:15 AM

do I need to pass some kind of verification on the exchange in order to buy these tokens ? or do I not need to send documents for this?
me too, it's interesting. but we will wait for the start of sales in any case and soon we will see a flight to the moon.
and when the bidding starts. how long will it take investors to sell these tokens? Will they be frozen or not?
salmonson

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:59:23 AM

and when the bidding starts. how long will it take investors to sell these tokens? Will they be frozen or not?
usually the auction starts within a week but in this case I do not know so I will wait for announcements from the team. I would like to understand how it will all work.
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:11:26 AM

usually the auction starts within a week but in this case I do not know so I will wait for announcements from the team. I would like to understand how it will all work.
and any time relative to the start of the network? I would like to understand how long users and site owners will have to wait for this?
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:25:54 AM

I also did not see the answer to this question.  If you will be checking documents that I do not fit
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:19:54 AM

I also did not see the answer to this question.  If you will be checking documents that I do not fit
and so it is necessary to consider that the verification of documents can take a long time and can not manage to take part in IEO. this is also a very important point.
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:38:08 AM

and so it is necessary to consider that the verification of documents can take a long time and can not manage to take part in IEO. this is also a very important point.
I think everything will depend on how this project develops. This will be as important as possible. Users need to understand how they can get income.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:19:02 AM

This seems to be somewhat similar to the coinhive. How would you guys implement the protection against the abuse like the coinhive wasn't or wouldn't able to?
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:20:50 AM

at the moment, this concept of monetization will look very interesting. it will be interesting for me to understand how it will work in practice.
atowas2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:59:34 AM

This seems to be somewhat similar to the coinhive. How would you guys implement the protection against the abuse like the coinhive wasn't or wouldn't able to?

this is very similar but they will have a script that regulates the load on the equipment+ they will use the GPU . I think it's just a revolution.
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:23:12 AM

this is very similar but they will have a script that regulates the load on the equipment+ they will use the GPU . I think it's just a revolution.
is it currently possible through the web interface? It's just not technically possible for me right now. I think so.
vinirocket

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:58:07 AM

is it currently possible through the web interface? It's just not technically possible for me right now. I think so.
this will really increase income and this is essentially the most important thing for us. Let's see how it will work for site owners.
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:11:34 AM

this will really increase income and this is essentially the most important thing for us. Let's see how it will work for site owners.
it would also be interesting to read about the launch of the nodes. How much money is needed for this and what reward can be received?
miko7

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:30:02 AM

it would also be interesting to read about the launch of the nodes. How much money is needed for this and what reward can be received?

while it did not have any announcements for this reason....
But I think that immediately after IEO we get maximum information on this about.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 09:00:13 AM

But I think that immediately after IEO we get maximum information on this about.
well, still I would like to understand what they will offer to investors and what growth prospects can be.
I think you need motivation to buy those coins.
haninah26

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 01:58:00 PM

well, still I would like to understand what they will offer to investors and what growth prospects can be.
I think you need motivation to buy those coins.
motivation is the possibility of growth and the opportunity to earn for investors.  I think I will support this project.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:11:46 AM

now I consider the project as an opportunity to receive passive income.  But I need more information about what rewards I can get.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 03:24:39 AM

now I consider the project as an opportunity to receive passive income.  But I need more information about what rewards I can get.
now you will need to take part in the IEO and buy these coins. But I do not understand how many they need to buy in order to run the node.
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:40:42 AM

now you will need to take part in the IEO and buy these coins. But I do not understand how many they need to buy in order to run the node.
I don't get it either at the moment. Although it depends on how many coins I will buy in the exchange.
so it's important enough.
vinirocket

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:56:21 AM

I will wait for the announcement on this occasion. I think that it will be possible to buy coins in the near future.  Since the concept looks useful and in demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: