Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:07:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️Looking For Suggestions ( there are rewards for it )❤️  (Read 204 times)
seerchain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

Many participants joined our Translation Bounty Campaign, but not many joined the Telegram Bounty Campaign.

We want to find out the reason, do you have any ideas?

We are looking for the suggestions to make a change on our Telegram Bounty Campaign, so that more people would like to join it.

Please join SEER official Telegram group https://t.me/Seer_English_Group, write a post here with your ETH wallet address to reserve it.
Then PM your suggestions to Telegram admin @cherryyang1996.

If we accept your suggestions, we will post it here and 2000 SEER tokens will be sent to you as rewards, SEER is tradable on Bitfinex, the world’s largest cryptocurrency platform.

Here is the link for the original bounty campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5024326.0

Below is the content of Telegram Bounty Campaign:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewards and Rules:
1、All the participants are required to join SEER official Telegram group: https://t.me/Seer_English_Group
2、Everyone that joins our Telegram Group will get 100 SEER tokens, SEER is tradable on Bitfinex, the world’s largest cryptocurrency platform.
3、Every Jr. Member or above of bitcointalk users that wears SEER Avatar will get 500 SEER tokens.
4、Every Jr. Member or above of bitcointalk users that put “I love SEER” on the profile of Telegram Last Name will get 1000 SEER tokens ( For example, if your full name on Telegram is Jim Green, you can change it into Jim I love SEER to get the bounty)
5、Top 10 more active users in the Telegram group asking and answering SEER questions will get 10,000 SEER tokens additionally
6、Write a post as followings to reserve the right to join Telegram Campaign
   My Telegram Username:
   My bitcointalk profile link:
   My E-mail:
   My task: Join Telegram/ Wear SEER Avatar/ Change Last Name on Telegram Profile (choose 1 from 3; choose 2 from 3; choose 3 all)
   My additional task: I will be an active member in Telegram group / I don’t have enough time to be an active member in Telegram group / I’m not sure, it depends on my understanding of SEER ( choose 1 from 3 )
   My ETH wallet Address:
7、Stay in the Telegram group, Remain the Avatar and Name till the campaign ends
8、When a certain number of participants reached, we might stop the registration of Telegram Bounty Campaign
9、Terms and conditions can be updated as needed.
10、Apart from Telegram Bounty Campaigns, we have a Global Recruitment Plan, don't miss it.

SEER Avatar:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested in SEER? Want to talk with bright minds in SEER community?
Don't hesitate to join Telegram English Group: https://t.me/Seer_English_Group

More information about SEER:
Official Website: https://www.seer.best
Official Forum: https://forum.seerchain.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khatarnak

Activity: 125
Merit: 3

Karma is like 69 : You get what you give

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

I am not a bountyguy at all but i check them sometimes  to understand how it works.
I have seen many of them asking participants to change telegram nickname to the bounty's name . Like "shitcoin campaign..."
Since Telegram is known as privacy massenger many people Doesnt Like this .
And another obvious reason is they cant participate in various Telegram bounty's because of this simple rule.

Main rule on this forum  { if something is too good to be true, it is }
Neo-Design

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

CryptoMotors - The first Digital Automaker

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:50:01 AM

My suggestion is to make a more user friendly campaign.

1. Take in account how you show your bounty rules and application.
2. Good design practices will help you to do a better layout for your bounty post. Google it.
3. Reduce the amount of unnecesary rules.

3.1 Telegram is simple. List different type of rewards by followers and its according stakes.

100-249 Members     
250-749 Members
750-2499 Members
2500-9999 Members
10000 + Members

3.2 Just let the telegram channel/group owners submit a google form with their channel links.

3.3 Send them the pitch by DM

3.4 They will have to reply back once a week with all the work they did. (max 3 post per week I would say... if not they are spamming everybody)

4. Let the people have fun with your campaign!!!  It shouldn't fell like a job... it should feel like they are part of something unique and special

I hope you find this helpfull Smiley
Cheers

█      █      █                           CRYPTOMOTORS 𐌈 / https://Cryptomotors.io/                                █      █      █
   █      █      █ The First Digital Automaker - 3D - PRO CAR DESIGN - GAMES - COLLECTIBLES  █      █      █
seerchain01

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

I am not a bountyguy at all but i check them sometimes  to understand how it works.
I have seen many of them asking participants to change telegram nickname to the bounty's name . Like "shitcoin campaign..."
Since Telegram is known as privacy massenger many people Doesnt Like this .
And another obvious reason is they cant participate in various Telegram bounty's because of this simple rule.

Thanks for your suggestion!
Please leave your telegram username here for ownership check.
Then join SEER official Telegram and PM your ETH wallet address to Admin @cherryyang1996
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:15:25 AM

What's the point of having a Telegram group?
Do you want to promote your service among the group members?
Do you wanna use the group instead of a customer support service?
I still don't know why many crypto projects use Telegram for marketing.
It looks like most of the people don't find any value of joining a "dead" Telegram group with low quality discussions,which is created only for promotion purposes.The altcoin/token incentive doesn't help.
If Telegram doesn't work for you,I guess that you are going something wrong with your marketing,or you should change your promotion methods.

seerchain01

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:43:12 AM

What's the point of having a Telegram group?
Do you want to promote your service among the group members?
Do you wanna use the group instead of a customer support service?
I still don't know why many crypto projects use Telegram for marketing.
It looks like most of the people don't find any value of joining a "dead" Telegram group with low quality discussions,which is created only for promotion purposes.The altcoin/token incentive doesn't help.
If Telegram doesn't work for you,I guess that you are going something wrong with your marketing,or you should change your promotion methods.

Thanks for your suggestion.
Forum is a better place for high quality discussion, and Telegram is good for users who perfer mobile chat.
seerchain01

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

2. Good design practices will help you to do a better layout for your bounty post. Google it.

3.1 Telegram is simple. List different type of rewards by followers and its according stakes.

100-249 Members     
250-749 Members
750-2499 Members
2500-9999 Members
10000 + Members

3.2 Just let the telegram channel/group owners submit a google form with their channel links.

3.4 They will have to reply back once a week with all the work they did. (max 3 post per week I would say... if not they are spamming everybody)

4. Let the people have fun with your campaign!!!  It shouldn't fell like a job... it should feel like they are part of something unique and special

Cheers

Then join SEER official Telegram and PM your ETH wallet address to Admin @cherryyang1996
Neo-Design

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

CryptoMotors - The first Digital Automaker

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

100-249 Members     
250-749 Members
750-2499 Members
2500-9999 Members
10000 + Members

Cheers

Sure,

@leandroBA

█      █      █                           CRYPTOMOTORS 𐌈 / https://Cryptomotors.io/                                █      █      █
   █      █      █ The First Digital Automaker - 3D - PRO CAR DESIGN - GAMES - COLLECTIBLES  █      █      █
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:01:17 AM

Another Mickey Mouse club lol
abduramann

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

The number of Telegram groups doing quizzes at certain times is growing. With good rewards to these quizzes, I think your Telegram group will grow quickly. Besides, this increases the people's awareness about your project. Good luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: