Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do any of you use blockchain tech for anything besides trading?  (Read 96 times)
bitcoin carpenter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

Im really curious to find out what people use blockchains for.

Now that creating a blockchain dapp is as simple as clicking a button, i am very interested in finding out what everyone is doing with blockchain tech.

Obviously the possibilities are fairly limitless, but so far blockchain is mostly used for very limited purposes.

What have you been doing with your personalized dapps?

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

Am yet to use any of my Cryptos for anything aside trading but I believe that sooner or later that I will be able to use some my crypto to buy things online and to also do many things that fiat currencies can do.

itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

I love the concept of blockchain, the technology involved with it and I'm really fascinated by it. You can send money to your little sister to buy her birthday dress, that too instantly without having to worry about banks, taxes, cross border transactions, time etc.

To learn and know more about this technology, and make the most out of it in my own life, I joined 20-week blockchain course started last month. Right now, I'm really enjoying this and I would definitely love to create some unique dApp on blockchain.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
QMCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

Funny that you ask - but in a few hours (hopefully) I'd love to point out a project that we started working on a few months ago and should now be ready for release. I don't want to spoil the surprise but I think it will be quite popular.

Besides that, the opportunities blockchains possess are enormous - Imagine a government distributing QR codes to vote for their next president for example, where each citizen is given 1 coin to be used within 24 hours. Or using blockchain tech in order to determine the public's view on something. The possibilities are endless...

the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:54:02 PM

As of the moment the blockchain is mostly used for trading and transferring digiral assets in a much faster and secure way, but its application in real world scenarios is almost limitless and as a result their are thousands of projects that are based in the technology for almost every niche, however it is not yet fully utilized. But I am sure that within the next decade when we see the mass adoption the blockchain will be present in almost every thing we use.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
bitcoin carpenter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

I personally use asset creation on a fairly regular basis for oftentimes very mundane things.
Ive bought lots of specialty microroast coffee.
Ive purchased undeveloped products similar to a kickstarter, ive created small group voting tokens, ive created tokens to decide who buys the next round of beers, and used tokens for real life poker chips.

It has been so easy to create utility tokens
Heck on waves platform alone i see 20+ non ico tokens created every day.

But what have you guys used utility tokens  for since the advent of clickable blockchain creation.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:39:29 PM

Im really looking forward to coming up with ideas for smart contract enabled tokens.
Should be able to make a sc dapp for a couple bucks and very little skill by next week.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: