Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥💲💲💲🔥Blender v2.0 ✔️ The Most Anonymous and Secure Bitcoin Mixer🔥💲💲💲🔥  (Read 214 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
blender2 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 06:55:36 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2020, 10:27:10 AM by blender2

We are proud to announce BTClender v2.0 - Most Anonymous BTCitcoin Mixer

What makes BTClender v2.0 different?

• No Logs, No Registrations.
  • Tor Only.
  • Most secure - Every trail is deleted from BTClender servers as soon as the task is accomplished.
  • BTClender v2.0 gets you the cleanest BTCitcoins from exchanges around world with an untraceable history.
  • Lowest mixing fee, for highest anonymity settings available to date.
  • Letter of guarantee for safety of your funds.
  • Mix BTCitcoins free of charge to test Blender v2.0.
  • 24x7 Support

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 11:30:01 PM

Without to explain how you are giving no assurances about your credibility as a legit mixer, and without the need to need to mention all the scam btc tumblers used the same words to present themselves. I want to ask you op (as official representer) of blender, did you notice that you are using the name "blender" which is already used by another well known mixer called blender.io? This is his official ANN thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052876
Indeed, i can't believe that it's a coincidence. Can you explain this strange similarity?
blender2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 08:28:52 AM

Without to explain how you are giving no assurances about your credibility as a legit mixer, and without the need to need to mention all the scam btc tumblers used the same words to present themselves.
Hello,
As a legit mixer we have Letter of Guarantee with a reputable api integration.
Lots of subs and sites to post the review and awareness if Blender v2.0 does not meet safety standards.
A test drive with Blender v2.0 with no mixing fee.

I want to ask you op (as official representer) of blender, did you notice that you are using the name "blender" which is already used by another well known mixer called blender.io? This is his official ANN thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052876
Indeed, i can't believe that it's a coincidence. Can you explain this strange similarity?

Yes i noticed the name blender, since we came to know that there was another bitcoin mixer with the same brand name, which is why we have v2.0 prefix with our mixer, also strangely the site allowed me to choose the same user name, if it was already taken by someone else, i would not have got the username from bitcoin.org if this was the case!? moreover we do not use any of the code, html, or logo from the blender.io.
Blender v2.0 is based on a completely different algorithm from blender.io and its visible on Blender v2.0 mirror.
but nonetheless, we are not affiliated with the former brand and do not intend to impersonate it in any manner, we simply would have named it blender without a v2.0 prefix, same page/algorithm/weblinks etc etc, if stealing coins or business would have been the agenda.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:15:16 PM

Greetings and welcome to the forum.

I was just wondering if you have a clear website address, or is it just the onion one?

blender2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 12:20:49 PM

Greetings and welcome to the forum.

I was just wondering if you have a clear website address, or is it just the onion one?

hello, thank you for welcoming me, i find only ready aim fire users here.
currently we are based on tor only, as claiming safety and anonymity would not be possible on clearnet for users of the service.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1211

Heisenberg

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 07:45:59 PM
Merited by AdolfinWolf (1)

Yes i noticed the name blender, since we came to know that there was another bitcoin mixer with the same brand name, which is why we have v2.0 prefix with our mixer, also strangely the site allowed me to choose the same user name, if it was already taken by someone else, i would not have got the username from bitcoin.org if this was the case!? moreover we do not use any of the code, html, or logo from the blender.io.
Blender v2.0 is based on a completely different algorithm from blender.io and its visible on Blender v2.0 mirror.
but nonetheless, we are not affiliated with the former brand and do not intend to impersonate it in any manner, we simply would have named it blender without a v2.0 prefix, same page/algorithm/weblinks etc etc, if stealing coins or business would have been the agenda.
It still doesn't make much sense. It's like someone coming up with Chipmixer v2.0 or Bitcointalk v2.0. Who do you think can trust your mixer?
Also as history has it, I have witnessed a couple of scam mixers come up with v2.0 branding. Most of them tried the renaming themselves as Bestmixer 2.0 after bestmixer.io got seized.

I don't think it's a good idea to rename your service domain that way. You should have jut looked for another domain name.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
blender2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 06:45:19 PM

It still doesn't make much sense. It's like someone coming up with Chipmixer v2.0 or Bitcointalk v2.0. Who do you think can trust your mixer?
Also as history has it, I have witnessed a couple of scam mixers come up with v2.0 branding. Most of them tried the renaming themselves as Bestmixer 2.0 after bestmixer.io got seized.

I don't think it's a good idea to rename your service domain that way. You should have jut looked for another domain name.

what's the probability of you or any other person believing in the service if you think the mixer should have been launched with a different brand name?
If you say the probability is high and name should me changed..i'd do that for users sake of course. But if the probability is low there's no point in keeping a different branding. Perception's wont change.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: