Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donations To UNICEF France Can Now Be Paid In Cryptos  (Read 53 times)
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

https://www.altcoinera.com/donations-to-unicef-france-can-now-be-paid-in-cryptos/

United Nations International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) France division has begun accepting gifts in digital forms of money, after the fruitful execution of raising capital through Ethereum mining. The battle was known as the “GameChaingers” and was propelled in Feb 2018.

GameChaingers, a UNICEF France activity, solicited the gaming network from the world to mine Ethereum utilizing their graphic cards to help the poor children in Syria. The crusade was a win, with 85 ETH being mined in 59 days, with 1 ETH having an estimation of $750.

With the achievement of GameChaingers, UNICEF France is making another move into digital currency space, accepting cryptographic money gifts. At present, UNICEF will acknowledge 9 cryptographic forms of money, which incorporates, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Monero, EOS, and Stellar.

For everyone who wanted to donate, UNICEF France division decided to accept crypto's as form of donations. I was surprised to hear this news but it seems that they are on-board on crypto now. Might be a good indication that crypto will be soon adopted as form of donations not just UNICEF but other humanitarian organisations globally.

Do you think its a good move?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

I find below article is much better written, providing all the relevant links.
https://www.ccn.com/unicef-france-accepts-cryptocurrency-donations-for-humanitarian-activities/

It is indeed a very welcome move and bring some global recognition/acceptance to crytocurrencies.

I am alive
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: