Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for people interested in starting a video game studio (mobile games)  (Read 164 times)
Tyrantt (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

As you can read in the subject, I'm thinking of making a team for developing games. As of right now, I've started learning Unity game engine (my choice, does not have to be a standard) and I have a few ideas of simple but fun to play ones.

Not looking strictly for people to hire, this would be mostly like a freelance, free time "job". We'd be taking it slow and steady to see how it goes.
I'd be leading the team and projects but everyone can pitch in their opinion and we can vote on hat projects we will be doing.

Here are some points I'd like to put out:

- Games would be simple and mostly time killers. Examples: Flappy bird, 100 balls, pong variations,etc.. Everyone can pitch in.
- I'd prefer unity since everything is, pretty much, automised from publishing to ads and whatnot.
- Everyone would be given a segment to complete without any rush
- if there's any money to be made, it would be distributed equally. Divided by the number of people working on it and maybe 10% would be taken for advertising.
- There will be a discord and telegram group for easier communication

This is everything shortened, I'd be going into more detail once we're assembled and will explain more to those who are interested. Tho, I'm thinking of starting a telegram and discord group asap so everyone who's interested can join in there. Also, if someone's interested feel free to pm me here as well. Thanks.

Once again, this will be more of aside project, everyone will be doing at their own pace without rushing. If things go well, we can start it officially. Looking forward to pms and feel free to post a comment.

Mods, sorry if I've posted in a wrong section, didn't really know where to post it. Will move the topic to overall marketplace or off-topic if needed to.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

As you can read in the subject, I'm thinking of making a team for developing games. As of right now, I've started learning Unity game engine (my choice, does not have to be a standard) and I have a few ideas of simple but fun to play ones.

Not looking strictly for people to hire, this would be mostly like a freelance, free time "job". We'd be taking it slow and steady to see how it goes.
I'd be leading the team and projects but everyone can pitch in their opinion and we can vote on hat projects we will be doing.

Here are some points I'd like to put out:

- Games would be simple and mostly time killers. Examples: Flappy bird, 100 balls, pong variations,etc.. Everyone can pitch in.
- I'd prefer unity since everything is, pretty much, automised from publishing to ads and whatnot.
- Everyone would be given a segment to complete without any rush
- if there's any money to be made, it would be distributed equally. Divided by the number of people working on it and maybe 10% would be taken for advertising.
- There will be a discord and telegram group for easier communication

This is everything shortened, I'd be going into more detail once we're assembled and will explain more to those who are interested. Tho, I'm thinking of starting a telegram and discord group asap so everyone who's interested can join in there. Also, if someone's interested feel free to pm me here as well. Thanks.

Once again, this will be more of aside project, everyone will be doing at their own pace without rushing. If things go well, we can start it officially. Looking forward to pms and feel free to post a comment.

Mods, sorry if I've posted in a wrong section, didn't really know where to post it. Will move the topic to overall marketplace or off-topic if needed to.

This is a very brilliant idea which you can work on. Idea they say rules the world, you can rule your world with this great idea. This is how great men that are leaders in different sectors started. I will be glad if i can be part of the marketing team because that is what i studied in school also with 15 years working experience
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:26:54 AM

Hey there Tyrantt, I am 3d sculptor/Character Artist. I would like to hear more about this and willing to collaborate with you like a side project. Feel free to drop me a text.

I mainly work in Zbrush, Maya, Max and can cover 3d stuff in my free time.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄