Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:10:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SLEEPING GIANTS WAKE UP?  (Read 1162 times)
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

Friends, many analysts say that soon the bearish market will be replaced by a bullish one and, accordingly, there will be a turn up. What altcoins do you think will greatly increase in price?
I think bearish season is not over yet.Market needs more correction and consolidation.In my opinion Bitcoin might go to 4000 region then we will see excessive growth in the market.Altcoin has corrected a lot and now we are seeing sudden rise in few altcoins.
Sure, we are not done with the bearish season yet, but there are still some little chances of seeing the whole market get to some point of reversal, most especially for the altcoins, judging from the way they have been acting lately, and how if given a perfect condition, most especially when it comes to the movement of bitcoin, we will get to see some solid growth in them as well. During this period, obviously, we will get to see a lot of sleeping giants, waking up pretty fast.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

Friends, many analysts say that soon the bearish market will be replaced by a bullish one and, accordingly, there will be a turn up. What altcoins do you think will greatly increase in price?

It's unpredictable market and if this will reverse the market situation this could bring back life to those undervalued currency. I think ETH, XRP, XYO, OMX will be surely rise without a doubt as this has strong supporters. This is the best opportunity to buy those coins while still at lower price.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

This is a true statement as the correction in the market was delayed. If bitcoin goes to grow then in fact you can buy almost all the coins as they all depend on bitcoin but you will need to erase on the news background and buy coins with good potential!
cryptohan

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

Stratis, for sure. before the end of the year in full production!
Let's go!
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

This is a true statement as the correction in the market was delayed. If bitcoin goes to grow then in fact you can buy almost all the coins as they all depend on bitcoin but you will need to erase on the news background and buy coins with good potential!

I agree with you, ignore the negative news about the crypto currency / market because it can affect to your emotion. There's a lot of altcoins that in the cheap price and this is an opportunity to get the potential coins.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

It's unpredictable market and if this will reverse the market situation this could bring back life to those undervalued currency. I think ETH, XRP, XYO, OMX will be surely rise without a doubt as this has strong supporters. This is the best opportunity to buy those coins while still at lower price.
if it has been built then the price will rise to 100%,
looking at xrp and bch yesterday, maybe there is one more thing to go up, maybe ethereum
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:01:39 PM

I think that the first thing to begin to recover Dash and Ethereum . Now it is a good opportunity to open positions in the market on these coins. I think so .

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
bitcoinerror

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:10:17 PM

I think the Altcoins market is very good and there are a lot of trading exchanges. I think at the end of year the Altcoins market will bloom and climax.
archierabe100

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:27:39 PM

I dont think they will wake up this red months and we need to wait until the bullrun starts again..  Sad Patience is the virtue and it is time to hoard more while they are cheaps so in the future we could have more profit and sell them higher if they keep on go high again.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

at the end of last week we could see that the pump happened on Friday and lasted until now and we only need to be patient for some more time because I am sure that we will be able to see growth especially in etherium

Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

Horizen belong to the sleeping giant, and yep, the coin is going to wake up very soon. Start to buy your coins and #HODL !
Run a secure node or super node to earn more and let's go to the moon together  Kiss
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:16:12 PM

It is still not the right time to wake up for many sleeping giants in the cryptosphere as they need some rest after a very bull run from the first quarter of this year and a giant need a very long time to rest and when the right times to awake and get it up they will bring some good news and good market. The top crypto giants know where they stand and they know where to run.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:34:30 AM

In my opinion one of the most sleeping giants is Coinvest. Pay attention to this project, which combines the exchange and the wallet. The development team from Microsoft, I think he has a great future.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

It is still not the right time to wake up for many sleeping giants in the cryptosphere as they need some rest after a very bull run from the first quarter of this year and a giant need a very long time to rest and when the right times to awake and get it up they will bring some good news and good market. The top crypto giants know where they stand and they know where to run.
as we see that everything is still sound asleep and I agree with you that they need a long time to get up again. giants are resting in their sleep and I think we still have a long time to prepare and continue to fold assets until they get back from sleep.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:18:00 PM

I think bearish season is not over yet.Market needs more correction and consolidation.In my opinion Bitcoin might go to 4000 region then we will see excessive growth in the market.Altcoin has corrected a lot and now we are seeing sudden rise in few altcoins.
Sure, we are not done with the bearish season yet, but there are still some little chances of seeing the whole market get to some point of reversal, most especially for the altcoins, judging from the way they have been acting lately, and how if given a perfect condition, most especially when it comes to the movement of bitcoin, we will get to see some solid growth in them as well. During this period, obviously, we will get to see a lot of sleeping giants, waking up pretty fast.
That reversal is actually looming with the way things are going with altcoins. We have seen some bullish divergence signals lately, some of them even breaking out from the downtrend with some pretty good volume and even though we could say that may not really tell us what would happen next, at least, we know it is a signal for when the whales are popping in.

Things could go haywire which is why we have the stop loss anyway, but however it is, I believe that no matter what and in the end, the market is always going to pick up and recover anyway and then we will see some sleeping giants with ADA being the first on my list waking up.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

That reversal is actually looming with the way things are going with altcoins. We have seen some bullish divergence signals lately, some of them even breaking out from the downtrend with some pretty good volume and even though we could say that may not really tell us what would happen next, at least, we know it is a signal for when the whales are popping in.

Things could go haywire which is why we have the stop loss anyway, but however it is, I believe that no matter what and in the end, the market is always going to pick up and recover anyway and then we will see some sleeping giants with ADA being the first on my list waking up.

This bull market is not real it is a trap for the short term investors as i am expecting some 10 to 20% of correction and in this correction mostly panic sellers and short term traders will be washed out and then we can see some pull back but this year we wont see see any high spike in price like last year.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

This bull market is not real it is a trap for the short term investors as i am expecting some 10 to 20% of correction and in this correction mostly panic sellers and short term traders will be washed out and then we can see some pull back but this year we wont see see any high spike in price like last year.

Well currently i think we're neither on a bullish or bearish market. Things seem to be moving more sideways for btc and many alts though if you'll ask me which alt i'll risk my money one to end the year, probably ether and tron. Was able to buy in both dips by the way🤑🤘

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:10:26 PM

as we see that everything is still sound asleep and I agree with you that they need a long time to get up again. giants are resting in their sleep and I think we still have a long time to prepare and continue to fold assets until they get back from sleep.
There are already quite a lot of cryptocurrencies on the market, which are not always shown by quite good prospects. But if we expect even more, it will be a waste of investment funds that will be sprayed on low-quality coins.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

That's your point of understanding mate I won't argue with that. We see it panic sellers was just pulled back this year, but don't you think many panic sellers just stick to that attitude? These people always do that for the seek of quick profit. Most of them didn't learn the way they fail on themselves. As you think price won't be spiking like last year, well I don't care if not. But with bitcoin's surprising character it's not impossible we will witness another bull run, and just think of a bell curved trend which potential hit again in a random time.

BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

Payment solutions - competitive landscape

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: